[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any other moderates on /pol/ who consider this the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 29
File: image.png (161 KB, 315x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 315x330
Are there any other moderates on /pol/ who consider this the dumbest election ever?
>>
>>76441358
Haha yeah everyone but me is dumb which is why I will just act above it all and prove I am smarter than the masses
>>
Objective bystander here, what an absolute farce and total joke it is, to be honest.
>>
>>76441358

I do. None of the candidates is electable.

the US is DOOMED. Trump is the lesser evil. This tells it all.
>>
>>76441358
Damn you are very intelligent OP. Do you go to reddit by chance?
>>
>>76441358
Yeah its like picking between a shotgun or a .50 cal to the face. Glad I won't be in North America in 2 months so I can finally get away from this shit.
>>
>>76441358
They might as well not even have an election if it's gonna be a damn circus between a corporate goon and Pandora's box.
>>
>>76441358
You still have outside choices... you can vote for that faggot Johnson or that other faggot known as jill Stein.
>>
Pretty much makes me lose faith in all humanity to see all the extremes, to be honest. Even my fellow canadians who once seemed so reasonable voted for a man purely on the basis of nepotism and popularity.

On the American front, they have to pick between Hillary and Trump, and when they finally say "No" to Bernie, his disillusioned followers will almost assuredly vote Trump.
>>
File: AwwwA.png (32 KB, 211x208) Image search: [Google]
AwwwA.png
32 KB, 211x208
>>76441358
>Hahaha look at me, I have a fencepost stuck so far up my ass I can't get off it. Might as well try to make myself look superior of some deluded reasoning

If there's anything I hate more then left or right, it's fucking moderates.
>>
>>76441488
>an absolute farce and total joke
it's been that way for decades now
I don't get how this election is any different.
it's once again nothing more than career sociopaths and rich fucks fighting over who gets to be king shit of turd mountain
>>
File: 1462730089964.png (36 KB, 840x650) Image search: [Google]
1462730089964.png
36 KB, 840x650
>>76441358
>>
>>76441777
Jesus confirms that moderates are the worst.
>>
Nobody cares what moderates think about anything. Nobody likes Moderates. They're dumb. That's why they're moderates.
>>
>>76441563
Why do europeans always act so fucking smug ?

You're entire continent is getting blown the fuck out and somehow you're saying the USA is 'DOOMED'? Luigi you're projecting.
>>
>>76441777
"I think Trump or Hillary are good choices, because they're the two most mainstream ones, any other options are just people up their own ass."

Simply insane. It's like the people who forgot the in between the choices of Christianity or Islam, there's a perfectly reasonable choice to be an Atheist, or at the very least an agnostic.
>>
>>76441762
>and when they finally say "No" to Bernie, his disillusioned followers will almost assuredly vote Trump.

Jesus Christ, no they won't. Stop this retarded meme, most will vote for Hillary because >muh evil fascism, and a few holdouts will simply not vote. Big whoop.
>>
>>76441358
>moderate
>not supporting Clinton
I don't think that means what you think it means. She's got bipartisan, Congressional support and decades of DC experience running the status quo's bureaucratic machine. Democrats have been right-leaning moderates since the 70s. If you're not voting Clinton and excited as fuck for her? You're prolly not a moderate.
>>
File: 1465135248326.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1465135248326.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
>>76441884

You're right. I would give my life to make Italy great like the US.

>CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>76441976
When did I ever even imply what you said?
You're even more furthing my hate for moderates, you're the kind of dickwads who are pathetically non-threatening and so goddamned passive aggressive. I've met so many on the internet who try this shit and just turn out to be socially liberal.
>>
>>76441358
Yes.

This is the beginning of the end anon. We are at 2/5 on the happening scale.
>>
>>76442081
Spoken like a true retard who doesn't pay attention to politics.

Most of Bernie's supporters are not the effeminate beta male millennial college fags called "Bernie Bros" that you're referring to. He would not have won 5 states if that's all the support he had. Most of his support is working class middle aged white guys who don't give a shit about muh racism and that fake issue horseshit, and they will definitely go Trump. Just ask West Virginia.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote
>>
Of course it is the dumbest election ever. This is the dumbest the country has ever been for a number of reasons.
>>
>>76441358
Yes, ebin countersignal memes aside, it is an objectively retarded election cycle.
>>
>>76442081
Don't be so sure about that. Lots of former Bernouts will go for Trump because it's really just switching one crass populist clown for another. Policy doesn't mean much too them, and certainly career credentials and background means nothing except if it's some stupid bleating over Benghazi or something.
>>
>>76441976
Nigger you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1455506521476.jpg (83 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1455506521476.jpg
83 KB, 474x600
>>76441358
I just think its sad that the only anti war candidate we have left is a hated racist.
>>
>>76441358
it's damn good tv
>>
>>76442189
>you're so scummy, even moderates hate you
>>
>>76441706

Where will you go? Europe and get BTFO by rapefugees and ISIS?
>>
>>76442601
More of an idea than you do. Public funding in most districts is awarded based on percentage of the vote that the party obtains. Meaning that voting for a third party is always worthwhile, and never an act of throwing away your vote. Because third parties serve not as viable alternatives, but as political dissent functioning as potential spoilers to those from the major parties trying to appeal to single-issue voters. The Green party isn't supposed to win. It's supposed to be a spoiler to any Democrats who don't pay enough attention to the environmental lobby. The Libertarians aren't trying to win. They're trying to keep alive Republican ideals of small government.

>>76442914
Oh please. None of that shit has stuck with anyone who didn't already hate her so bad that they never would'a voted for her in the first place. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>76441709
But I'm really exciting about seeing what comes out of the box.

TRUMP2016!
>>
File: good_goy.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
good_goy.gif
15 KB, 200x225
Yea OP, me.

Le weed vs Hilary "Drone" Clinton. Then a conman runs, and /pol/ gives him their votes and money

>mfw 2016 election
>>
>>76442724
Trump is not anti war.
>>
>>76443169
>Don't be a retard
>candidate so scummy, even moderates wouldn't think about voting for her
>>
>>76443501
He's against world police, and I wouldn't be surprised if he forms a relationship like bush and putser did.
>>
>>76443590
>if I keep repeating it, it's true!
It's not.
>>
>>76443611
>He's against world police
Doubtful. Everything he's saying now is purely for the campaign. A "Trump presidency" would end up with the same foreign policy approach as any other Republican candidate when all is said and done.
>>
>>76441358
Yes.

There's a lot I don't like about Trump. He's not piece of shit like Hillary, but he says stupid shit because he talks first without thinking.
>>
Okay cool just checking.
So who are you guys voting (rooting) for?
I guess I'll go Clinton because a competent monster is better than a retarded reality television show host?
>>
>>76441358
Trump is really moderate on everything but immigration and frankly the democratic party is to blame for that with abuse of the sanctuary city and anchor baby system that's unique in the world for how subversive it is.

To be perfectly honest if you hate him as a candidate for any reason besides actually being illegal then you haven paid any attention to his platform.
>>
>>76443796
I doubt your claim as well, the man is a big buisness boss, he descends from a racist as fuk father and is blunt and loud. Even trying to spout that he's some undercover conspriacy plot is dumber then people who think he is x or y. I genuinely believe he'll live on what he said because he is a man of the market, it massively benefits him from revitalizing national industry.

The fact that the republican party has vitrol hate for him solidifies this, why would he run so loud to fold so easily?
>>
>>76441358
Get into the demographic data and the political history of the Spanish-speaking Americas. Get it into your head that rape, murder, kidnapping and bribery are de facto legal in Mexico and they can become so here.
>>
>>76443796
Unlikely, he's been pretty clear on this for quite a long time. Since 2003 iirc. Whereas Hillary's been a warmonger for basically ever.

Also its fairly retarded to think that a republican is acting anti war to get votes. He went to a state that had 99% approval rating for Dubya to say "THEY LIED TO GET US INTO IRAQ" or whatever.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454907574608.jpg (7 KB, 276x213) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454907574608.jpg
7 KB, 276x213
>>76441358
>>
>>76441358
Moderates are pussies who don't have the balls to commit
>>
>>76444079
>competent
>>
>>76441358

Just voted for trump today (NJ) and I do have to agree with you, this is a crazy election. The riots, endorsements, debates aren't even serious anymore, just media circle jerking. You go to any group of people and say "Lets talk politics" its just people bashing Trump, nothing real anymore. Now you have these newer generations voting for people they honestly don't even know anything about.
>>
File: 1463520411990.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463520411990.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>Charismatic complete retard who has severe diarrhea of the mouth and would be a horrible fucking leader of a major superpower and has no experience in politics or tact
vs
>Black hole of charisma who is fairly unlikable and doesn't understand how emails work but has a decent amount of political experience

OCELOOOOOOTTEEEEEEE REEEEEEE
>>
>>76444230
Y'know, I agree, but I just don't fucking like him. I don't like his personality, his diction, his delivery, or his supporters.
His style has been as innately repellant to some as it has been attractive to others, you know.
>>
>>76441358
No, I think this a damned important election. Both parties are threatened with being torn apart by outsiders, and social media and the internet make it pretty much impossible to hide that fact.

People are starting to see the system is just being kicked in the ass by alternating left/right feet.
>>
>>76443796
Nice try.
You do know that speaking for other people only works on the weak minded, right? These are some burnout level tactics here. If you're currently unemployed (most likely since you're against Trump), you can find a job at WaPo or The HuffJenkemPost for the next few months before they are forced to dissolve after Trump is elected president, and the public stops consuming media which openly tries to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate.
>>
>>76444250
>>76444342
You guys are so naive.
>>
>>76444760
>Complete retard
On what basis?

>Severe diarrhea of the mouth
Sounds like jargon to me, a lot of people accuse him for this but a lot of what he's said has been fairly solid but people misinterpret it.

He manages to run an international buisness and owns towers aroound the world, how could he be a horrible leader compared to a woman who's basically behind half of the bullshit the united states has committed in the last year and is the wife of a former shitty president.
>>
File: 123456.png (541 KB, 1186x857) Image search: [Google]
123456.png
541 KB, 1186x857
It seriously feels like we're all being screwed in this one guys. More so than with Obomba.
>tfw trapped like rats
>>
>>76445092
>Can't even form a argument against what I've said
>Just goes on to say "You're naive"

Honestly, where the fuck is your logic?
Why would Trump, a bloke who funded his own campaign against hatred of a party he's running for fold to be another lame president?

What retarded ass conclusion is that
>>
>>76445097
Look, I've listened to Trump speak a lot and while he's not literally retarded, he's crippingly unself-aware and doesn't realize how vapid and empty his boasts come off to regular people.
Reminder: /pol/ is not regular people.
>>
>>76445097
>I need to take your post super ultra seriously because the internet is super serious!
Also I think it's hilarious how trumpfags are now jumping on the M-MISINTERPRETATION because that's the only thing Trump can say anymore after trying to attack a fucking judge like a fucking idiot.

This dumb shit wants to be a leader of a massive and powerful country and he can't even keep his idiocy in his mouth.
>>
>>76445300
Because the Presidency is bigger than Trump, you moron. He's going to have pressure from his own congress, his own party, and the media. You seem to think that he has some kind of consistent foreign policy vision - He doesn't.
>>
>>76441358
Why don't you want to make America great again?
>>
File: 10scoopshigher.png (350 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
10scoopshigher.png
350 KB, 1000x1000
>>76443680
It is
>>
>>76441358
>dumbest

Try worst.
How the fuck did we end up in a popularity contest with possibly the two most unpopular people? In the world.
>>
>>76441358
You must be too young to remember the last 4 elections. I'm sure the ones before that were dumb, too. At least this time the candidates are polar opposites.
>>
>>76445413
He just doesn't know when to stop. He also forgot to switch over to general election mode after riding white supremacists through the Republican party.
He should honestly say he's had a change of heart after much soul searching and disavoe the wall. Then he would reroll out the moderate policies and sweep the election.
>>
>>76445493
Voting for a fascist who's only popular because the outrage media coincided with anti-establishment fervor. Yeah, no thanks. I'm not into meme candidates. I laughed at Ron Paul, I laugh at Trump.
>>
File: aG8M5Cb.jpg (549 KB, 3072x2712) Image search: [Google]
aG8M5Cb.jpg
549 KB, 3072x2712
>>76441358
Fucking yes, I dislike both Trump and Clinton, it's really going to be shit every step of the way.
>>
>>76445487
If this spectacle has proven anything it's that Trump is incapable of listening to others or keeping his ego in check. He could never work with anyone as an actual president, he's completely incapable of it.

>>76445934
I think it's hilarious how all the party repubs are realizing what a horrible mistake they've made. He's about ready to go into the general election and he's picking a fight with a fucking judge because he's hispanic. Instead of just writing off his original comment as a "haha" joke and saying it was a slip, he went full force with it and it's driving him into the ground and costing him support not only from voters but also 'his' own party.
>>
>>76443501
trump literally said we would have been better off not spending $0.01 on the iraq war, which shillary voted for
>>
>>76445493
Because that's a completely empty slogan sold you by an egomaniac capitalizing on your extreme retardation.
>>
>>76445487
Congress without a doubt will be a blockade, But like Tony Abbot tried to appeal the hate speech law in australia, if he's got principles he'll live up to them.

How isn't his foreign policy consistent
I see a lot of claims but not enough citations.

>>76445355
Why does he need to be "Self aware"
It's ridiculous to even think a president is going to be a brainless drone without any of their own convictions.

>Empty and vapid
Sounds like buzzwords from the same "Regular People" who are probably informed by their Dog's Chewy Newspaper.

>>76445413
>Jumping
Mate, I'm one bloke in australia

I didn't say his attack against a judge was a misinterpretation, I have to deal with normie dumbfucks here who've got about as much ability to think as american humanists and have to hear "Trump is racist" 24/7 and whenever I tell them the bloke was talking about legals they shiver away like snakes.

>Idiocy
Dude just literally says the mexicans have a conflict of interest with his campaign, how is this idiocy?

>>76445934
>White supremacists
Now I know whom I'm arguing with.
>>
>>76445672
I was there for the last one, this one is a different level of shit. At least those two were basically the same, these two are pretty different but the're both shit.
>>
>>76446380
>>76445934
>>76445355
I feel you 100%
>>
>>76441777
>>76441870
Came to post this.
>at least I found a way to feel superior to both sides :^)
>>
>>76446356
I'm honestly really shocked. I thought he was more savvy than this.
There's no way this is helping him. He doubtlessly already has all the white supremacists.
>>
>>76446521
Holy shit I have literally never ever received positive feedback on /pol/ before.
>>
Does Trump even have any actual policies listed at all aside from BUILD WALL and BAN MOO-SLIMS?

I mean yeah, blah blah deregulate but at this point that's just a given for a republican.

>>76446392
Because it's again saying that a judge is incapable of rendering a verdict because of his race. As someone on NPR (yeah yeah, reeeee muh libruls) said today, it would be like saying the Catholic supreme court justices can't rule on the use of birth control.

Judges are humans and of course have their own pride and opinions, but their job is to look past that. Trump is calling out a judge and saying his race makes him ill equipped to rule on a case that has NOTHING to do with hispanics or immigration, and is only tangentially related because muh build wall.
>>
>>76446738
I feel as though we might be two of the 5 or so moderates on /pol/ who are here and dislike Trump. Everyone here has drank some powerful Kool Aid.
>>
>>76446392
Look man, it's true. I'm not placing value judgments on any of this. Trust me when I say this is how regular people feel.
Buzzword is a buzzword, okay?
>>
File: 1448604056746.jpg (50 KB, 960x656) Image search: [Google]
1448604056746.jpg
50 KB, 960x656
>tfw two party system
>>
>>76441358
It's the dumbest election so far. I believe it only goes downhill from here. At this point, it's just about picking the candidate who will provide the most entertaining news.
>>
>>76447049
Well it's not really, only two parties get attention because the media keeps it this way. Actually looks like they're starting to pay attention to Johnson.
>>
File: twopartysystem.jpg (70 KB, 615x720) Image search: [Google]
twopartysystem.jpg
70 KB, 615x720
>>76447049
>>
>>76446590
Yeah but you can't win shit on just white supremacy and xenophobia alone. And "I'll fix the economy!" is painfully vague and only wins a percentage of the mexican vote back.

Think about it: He's alienated hispanics, he's alienated muslims, he's alienated women. All he has left in his corner are black males, white males, puerto ricans, and non-chinese asians. And I'm sure he's going to say CHING CHONG BING BONG at a speech soon enough.
>>
>>76441488
Why do Americans act like ten percent tax differences will be the end of their country
>>
>>76447217
Classic symptoms.
>>
>>76446903
I'm seeing some diversity in the antiTrump opinions but yeah everyone else has blindly and happily joined a cult of personality. I'm baffled as to why anyone thinks they know what Trump will do as president because it sure seems to me it will be whatever the fuck he wants.
Please join me on election night when /pol/ literally implodes. Either way, those threads are going to change lives
>>
>>76447217
Symptoms?? Simpsons
>>
>>76446738
To be fair I'm from /co/ and just needed to take a break, but I'm surprised to find someone that isn't a red-pilled /v/tard trying to impress everyone with how many times he can say nigger and cuck and sjw.
>>
File: 4353.png (258 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
4353.png
258 KB, 600x615
>>76441358
>You can be moderate during an election cycle where you, as a white male, are specifically being told by a whole party consisting of millions of people, that they want to disenfranchise you and steal from you and kill you
>>
>>76447347
Oh man, I can't fucking wait. It's going to be the funniest shit in the world on this board if and probably when trump loses.
>>
File: 1401138600735.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1401138600735.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>76447110
You know the absolute worst thing of all?

If Trump loses the election... he's just going to run again.

It's going to keep happening. Again and again. Every four years.
>>
>>76447221
>CHINA
>>
File: PerotPunchHat.gif (498 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
PerotPunchHat.gif
498 KB, 400x303
>>76447311
>tfw that episode is 20 years old this year.
>>
>>76447383
You're being a fucking drama queen. That isn't any party's platforms.
>>
>>76447364
Holy shit
[spoilers]I'm from /co/ too![/spoilers]
Does... does that work here?
>>
>>76441358

yes. technically, Hillary is sort of a moderate, but we all know about her... so...

im a #crooznissle nao
>>
>>76441358
No

The dumbest election was for mayor of Picoaza , Ecuador in 1967

A Foot Powder won by an overwhelming majority.

Sauce:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-human_electoral_candidates
>>
>>76447537
I hate to say it man, but America might balkanize in that time. People really really hate each other and multiple lines have been drawn in the sand.
>>
>>76447383
The only thing more pathetic than ethnic victimization is white victimization, grow a fucking sack
>>
>>76446950
>J-Just trust my opinion, please!
It's what fucking idiots think.

>>76446851
>Ree muh liberals
You're making it very easy to dismiss you because it is quite obvious you're not coming from a socially conservative mindset. You're coming from a typical neo-conservative or social libertarian mindset which finds anything remotely sectarian as horrifying as tumblr finds it. You're no different.

>Implying a black dude wouldn't purposely employ his own race out of the practice of his own beliefs

Not implying this is wrong, just saying it isn't far from reality to say that non-whites will support a more liberal america and therefore abuse case the same way a landlord would shitpick a renter's house if he wanted to sell it.

> BAN MOO-SLIMS?
He didn't say outright, hence why I talked about misconception. He was saying bar muslims from traveling to the west until geopolitics have resolved issues of islamic terrorism.

>Build wall
If you aren't a thick mother fucker his stance is basically on the level of australian immigration, he doesn't have discriminative rules, he's just making decisions based of national security whether it be socially or economically.
>>
>>76447514
I guarantee you somebody will an hero.
>>
File: middle ground fallacy.jpg (74 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
middle ground fallacy.jpg
74 KB, 638x479
>>76441358
The "moderate" position between right and wrong is still wrong.
>>
>>76447675
Well, you fucked up your spoiler regardless, but no, it doesn't work on /pol/. Spoilers only work on media boards.

You do know that since we're both from /co/ and moderate that we're going to be accused of being tumblr momentarily, right?
>>
>>76447537
Shit, I doubt it. A loss like that would utterly shatter his image.
>>
>>76441625
If he went to Reddit he'd be a Bernie supporter
>>
>>76447877
Well, I do have a tumblr, but it's only for the porn, I swear!
>>
>>76447830
I'm grinning just thinking of the profound conservaNEET butthurt
>>
>>76447822
>you make it very easy to dismiss you
Okay then, sounds good to me.
>>
File: LOLing15.gif (113 KB, 351x398) Image search: [Google]
LOLing15.gif
113 KB, 351x398
>>76447728
>A monkey runs for mayor in Rio de Janeiro
>They build a statue of it
>>
>According to /pol/, moderates are try-hards because they do not hold hard-line stances on issues, blindly accept party identity as a necessary facet of political ideology, and can consider themselves liberal and conservative on social and financial policies.

/Pol/ truly is the worst board.
>>
>>76447877
>/co/
pppfffttttt
No fucking wonder you're crying about trump, you're only so far off the record as /tg/
>>
>>76447830
My grandfather most likely. He's a complete idiot that thinks he's the lone sane man in america and he personally writes and sends songs to Trump to support him.
>>
>>76448023
>so, meme magic... isn't real?
>>
>>76448139
You can tell that most of them don't have social lives or really go outside unless they absolutely have to. Their hivemind is so hugely influenced by social isolation and not knowing what people are actually like.
>>
>>76448017
I don't have a tumblr but I do still use it for porn. Big anal penetration and cum inflation that isn't furry is hard to find.
>>
>>76447872
Ideologies aren't inherently right or wrong. Simplifying complex issues into right and wrong is also a sign of low intelligence. Being in the middle politically allows you to have different perspectives and come up with new solutions others cannot.
>>
>>76448176
>he personally writes and sends songs to Trump to support him.

That's kind of sweet, in a weird way.
>>
>>76441358
When the world starts doing dumb shit, sometimes the best response is to go along for the ride. Trump is far from perfect but what he'll do to the Republican Party is inarguable a good thing. If he fucks up the country, that sucks, but empires don't last forever.
>>
>>76447354
Simpsons?? Clintons
>>
>>76441358
No.
>>
>>76448164
Well you fuckers have been needlessly politicizing my board, figured I'd come shit some opinions into yours.
>>
File: 1430686079329.jpg (31 KB, 245x309) Image search: [Google]
1430686079329.jpg
31 KB, 245x309
>>76448164
Thanks for upholding my expectations anon.
>>
>>76448176
I hope not for your sake...?
>>
He probably is, Bernie already lost in anyway
>>
>>76448263
This. I started coming to /pol/ because my FB is such a bullshit liberal echo chamber but it has nothing on /pol/'s cultthink.
>>
File: image.jpg (727 KB, 1963x1309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
727 KB, 1963x1309
>>76441358
Fuck you no brakes on this train
This election is the best election
>>
>>76448310
I have a moral code and philosophy that I adhere to, I don't need or want to to go along for a ride here. I profoundly disagree and dislike both Trump and Clinton for different reasons.
>>
>>76448139
No one has accused moderates of being tryhards about anything, that is why they are moderate apathy
>>
>>76448309
He's a weirdo. He's obsessive compulsive and refuses to touch others, always wearing creepy ass black gloves. He always talks about how health conscious he is but he only eats at Golden Choral. He is legit in thinking Obama is a secret muslim.

>>76448415
If only /v/ did that, /pol/ would be dead in days.
>>
>>76448656
Sounds like a form of OCD.

>He is legit in thinking Obama is a secret muslim.

So, he's right?
>>
>>76448580
I will admit it's the most entertaining.
But you know we have to live in the future it creates, right?
Oh, haha, that's right. You think Trump might do a halfway-competent job!
>>
>>76448306
"The middle" sounds like another fucking ground trying for some supposed ideological superiority, you just sound exactly like the "Enemy" you claim stupid.

I fuck swear this shit pisses me off, I've already been boogymanned multiple times as a /pol/ite already by people who have similar opinions as yours.

>>76448432
Funnily enough, I wasn't saying you were tumblr. I was making fun of you for being a stereotype. If you were some bloke coming out from /o/ it wouldn't be a problem, a liberal coming from /co/ of all places is utterly predictable.
>>
>>76441563
You don't get to vote, so you really don't matter desu.
>>
>>76448565
I only come here to see what stupid shit people are talking about. I'm a school teacher so I have to put up a friendly facade quite a bit, and so I choose to let out my impotent worthless rage on a bunch of other paranoid raging faggots.

I love teaching, I really do, but being that social and PC all the time can get to you.
>>
>>76448615
Not agreeing with two specific views is not apathy, it's called disagreeing.
>>
I agree its a shitshow and a circus, but you have not been paying attention to politics for very long if you think its new. Its mostly the medias fault its like this because of their relentless attention seeking, so I want to put the person in power who shits on them without end
>>
>>76448656
I'd rather deal with white supremacists than /v/irgins.
>>
>>76448891
This is a new animal in modern history anon. America hasn't been this divided since 1860.
>>
>>76448817
Predictable or not I've been on 4chan since 2006, I've seen the mood and opinion of this place change like the tides do every day. I recall when being a vocal athiest was the norm and we obsessed over shitting on furries and digging up dirt on them. I remember when Tripfags were common enough that around half the threads were tripfags.

I remember when /tg/ was fun.
>>
>>76448811
Yes, hail Trump
>>
>>76448822
Tell me about it. There still isn't a word to suitably replace retard but 4chan is the only place I can get away with it anymore.
>>
>>76449096
I'm sorry you were born dumb. I hope you have some other redeeming qualities?
>>
>>76448921
To be fair, /v/ is a horrible abomination of the worst shitposters of /tv/, /pol/, /b/, /soc/, /int/, /x/, /vg/, /mu/, /gif/, and /r9k/ combined into one board. It's 4chan's ghetto.
>>
>>76448875
Moderate is a placement on a spectrum, not a statement on what party you support. Most of America identifies in the center or as moderates, calling yourself moderate is not unique or nuanced it is simply trying to be apolitical which is a general apathy. My guess is you just have a general distaste for politics, not a politically position
>>
>>76441358
Being a "Moderate" is like claiming you suck cock but are not a faggot.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76449218
>>76448811
>>76446590
Guys I think this is the only thread absent a Trump circlejerk that I've seen since Trump first said Mexicans were rapists.
>>
>>76448817
Y'know, I honestly didn't make the thread to feel superior. I just wanted to know if others shared my horror. I didn't pick my idealogies.
>>
>>76448822
>Complains about pc and social peer pressure
>Goes around crying about trump actually having a nerve to stand out against that shit

???
Cognitive dissonance much?

>>76449048
>Supporting tripfaggots

I highly fucking doubt, next you'll be saying /pol/ existed in 07' and start crying about stormfront.
>>
>>76441446
underrated
>>
>>76448961
I really, genuinely think the republican party is either going to split outright or have a massive overhaul. Trump has effectively decimated the party completely between racists/xenophobes, fiscal conservatives, religious conservatives, and anti-liberals. There's pretty much no way the party can keep a stable rhetoric anymore, especially with half the party's members wanting Trump to fuck off and half wanted him to stay in. It's going to lead to a lot of divisions, infighting, and terribly weak candidates for years to come.

The Democrats meanwhile are just going to stagnate even more. Nobody is happy with Hillary but she's all they've got, and poor Bernie is just lacking in the charisma and exposure to really get in. Obama was hip and cool and comparitively young, nobody is happy with the two wet leather couches running for democratic candidate.
>>
>>76449392
You're clearly very educated and intelligent.

>>76449380
No anon, I have sincere views that mean a lot to me, and neither Trump nor Clinton represents those views. Really baffling that you can't understand that.
>>
>>76449494
Well, it's the only one I've seen about the election that isn't explicitly for or against him, the moderation of whicj is what's pissed off the retards but good job ignoring them everyone.
>>
>>76449494
>Trump said mexicans are rapists
Look, I dislike moderates but I did not think you were this fucking deluded to take words out of proportions just as hillary/bernie faggots did for their own benefits.
>>
>>76449558
I'm not complaining about being PC, dumbass. A school teacher SHOULD be politically correct, a teacher has no place swaying social opinions for students. The most I've ever done to sway my students is have a conversation about why college really isn't right for everyone. I talked to them about the merits of working hard in a labor field like repair or painting, because even though they aren't glamorous jobs, being able to do something that others can't is how you find your money.

Also I don't know how you got "supporting tripfags" out of "half of the thread was tripfags."
>>
>>76448961
Well if we are trying to be nuanced no that is not true at all. But that would not even be the central issue, this question is this election the most ridiculous in modern history and the answer is no its not. From Johnson accusing Goldwater of going to start a nuclear war, to the theory Bush had a device under his coat tat fed him information in debates with Kerry this election is not too ridiculous
>>
>>76449840
I don't need to clarify it for you, we both know what he said.

>>76449830
Refreshing as fuck
>>
>>76449602
And Obama was black. Hillary is a bad example but I bet the Dems keep running gimmick landmark candidates.
>>
>>76449602
>I really, genuinely think the republican party is either going to split outright or have a massive overhaul.

This is why I cheer for him a bit. Keeping in mind the Republicans were married to Evangelicals by Reagan in the 1980's and has slowly become a parody of itself, I'm excited just to see it be ripped apart. And by one man!

>The Democrats meanwhile are just going to stagnate even more. Nobody is happy with Hillary but she's all they've got, and poor Bernie is just lacking in the charisma and exposure to really get in. Obama was hip and cool and comparitively young, nobody is happy with the two wet leather couches running for democratic candidate.

In front of the world in real time, the two American political parties are falling apart. Regardless of the election's outcome, I'm excited to see what happens next.
>>
We are fucked regardless of who wins.

Shame on the american people for letting these clowns get this far. Shame on the legislatures who are in with big business for a quick profit.

We are doomed
>>
>>76449840
You know this board has IDs right?
>>
>>76441358
t. GOLLY GEE
>>
>>76449926
I'm sorry but neither of those examples are even half as batshit as these campaigns.
>>
>>76449655
I dont understand how you cant get calling yourself moderate is a meaningless term at best relative, and how you think disagreeing with both Clinton and Trump indicates anything on where you fall in the political spectrum
>>
>>76450018
The establishment was established and fully in control of the American people by the time I was 9 years old. Our previous generations didn't stomp it out and now it's a monster.
>>
>>76449830
>Explicity for or against him
Check a few ID's on this thread and see half of the posts, this is a anti-trump thread if I ever saw one.

>>76449889
>A teacher should be politically correct
Mate, you do realize what this means right?
You're practically saying the schools should abide by the state, and the state has a definite socially liberal stance.

>College or University
Nobody should go through that shit, beyond STEM or trades it's all arts and social studies fields, which we've already got enough idiots going around spewing hippie rhetoric.
>>76450002
He deliberately talked about illegal immigrants from mexico raping other illegal immigrants, the reason why you won't clarify this is because you are obviously aware your rhetoric won't work.
>>
>>76450286
I didn't tell you that it gave my views away, I just told you it isn't apathy. I have some conservative views, and some liberal views. It depends on the topic.
>>
>>76450010
So what's the next one going to be then? First Jew? First Hispanic (which is going to be some light skinned puerto rican)? First vegetarian?

>>76450011
I consider myself liberal overall but I have conservative opinions regarding the economy and big government. A split would be a good thing for me personally because it may open up some options, but that means elections in the next decade are going to be a real fucking mess.
>>
>>76450011
I dunno. If Hillary wins, it's the same bullshit as ever and it'll have eight more years to entrench itself.
But then, the real masters of the world have owned it for centuries and an American election is probably meaningless to them.
Insert whoever you think I mean [here], I don't want to tangent.
>>
>>76450348
Well yeah fuck Trump but I implied fuck Clinton too so I guess it's a winning recipe.
>>
>>76450245
I really dont know what examples you use to say that, or your scale of batshit. I would say the time the supreme court decided an election by banning a state recount which included a heated debate over chad punching, and all the crazy shit that happened in Florida was more batshit
>>
>>76450450
Not to be that guy, I don't care and I don't think any single trait defines an individual but
>first muslim
>inb4 "you mean second!"
>>
>>76450450
>I consider myself liberal overall but I have conservative opinions regarding the economy and big government. A split would be a good thing for me personally because it may open up some options, but that means elections in the next decade are going to be a real fucking mess.

I think you and I are pretty similar, opinion-wise. But I don't think messy is bad, your nation was born in a mess and had an even bigger one just to stay together. Sometimes you need to mess things up.

>>76450563
If Trump/Sander (unlikely) get their respective nominations and an establishment VP, they'll just be killed. Just like JFK, just like they tried with Reagan. This is why I'm so excited to see both parties being ripped apart, it's a chance.
>>
>>76450450
Then you're not exactly a "moderate" are you, you're in the latter of most modern humanists or liberals.

These threads always end like this, there isn't a fucking moderate even existence, it's always a bunch of liberals circlejerking each other complaining about republican or right-wing candidates rejecting the more retarded humanists as well.

I want one day where I can actually meet a "Moderate" who turn around act exactly like the average liberal sissy would, it gets severly borng predicting exactly how these threads go down.
>>
>>76450912
Who don't turn around*
>>
>>76450755
Maybe it's my American prudishness, but probably talking about dicks trumps that.
Shit, he's going to ruin that word, isn't he?
>>
>>76450856
Methinks we blame the same people.
>>
>>76450348
>Schools should abide by the state
I mean... I'm employed by the state. I have state insurance. I work with state standards. I don't see the issue here.

>Socially liberal stance
I'm a teacher in North Carolina, anon.

>>76450912
I don't recall ever saying I was a moderate, I'm pretty liberal.
>>
>>76451128
Yes, and they don't like when their grip on power is challenged. A double assault is interesting, to say the least.
>>
>>76441358
>moderate
>/pol/

summer is here
>>
File: image_5.jpg (53 KB, 561x401) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
53 KB, 561x401
>>76441358
What the fuck is wrong with you retards. We finally have an election that isn't "red globalist Zionist" or "blue globalist Zionist" and all you faggots do is bitch.

Moderates need to fucking kill themselves
>>
>>76450912
I mean, I just believe in science and competent fascism. Do I satisfy your definition of moderate, mate?
Or must I maintain a centuries-old illogical opinion? Personally, you're not a true conservative if you're not a geocentrist, amirite?
>>
>>76450430
Literally everybody does, you decide your weighing mechanism. You decide which is the most important viewpoint, and you support the person who you agree with. The point remains calling yourself a moderate is an attempt at being apolitcal, which means as I said you are not a tryhard and nobody thinks this
>>
>>76451314
Okay, maybe I do want to tangent. What makes you think American parties collapsing is any threat to them? At worst it closes off an avenue of manipulation, at best it opens up brand new ones.
>>
>>76441358
Moderates are the dumbest people.
>>
>>76451318
>Trump
>not a Zionist
kek
>>
>>76447271
because we know where those taxes go to, and we'd rather it didn't.
>>
File: 1431722724575.jpg (285 KB, 708x826) Image search: [Google]
1431722724575.jpg
285 KB, 708x826
>>76441358

Not a pure moderate but:

>kind of supported Trump early on in the first Super Tuesday thinking he might just be smart enough to be putting on an act and would shape up to shit all over Hillary
>mfw the last week

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking anymore. I would have voted for Rand but he was so far behind by that point. Rubio was golden boy. Jeb was a mess. I'm so sorry I contributed to Hillary winning but hindsight is always 20/20.
>>
>>76451606
I'm not gonna argue with you retard. Think whatever you want.
>>
>>76451689
I think at this point I would have voted for Jeb just for the underdoggedness of it all after Trump savaged him.
>>
>>76451171
>And?

>I mean... I'm employed by the state. I have state insurance. I work with state standards. I don't see the issue here.
This wasn't my argument.

>I don't recall ever saying I was a moderate, I'm pretty liberal.
Well I've just met a lot of "Moderates"
Tranny who was socially liberal, economically conservative
Gay group who said their were supposedly conservative but turned out exacly the same
Nearly everyone on /v/ alike above
Sister, who says she's not liberal yet practically rubs off in every way.

I'm getting tired of this shit.
If you're socially liberal, you're a liberal.
Because liberalism usually comes with economic conservatism.

>>76451354
Read above.

>Fascism
>Conservative
>>
>>76451542
>At worst it closes off an avenue of manipulation, at best it opens up brand new ones.

IMO, those are both good things. It's happening live on TV/the internet for all to see, and they look desperate as hell at time ("Please clap"). When the dejected party members on both sides see the rubble for this election, they'll hopefully try and build something new.

This is an election where very few people will be happy with the outcome, regardless of what it is.
>>
>>76451842
Atleast neo-liberalism, if we're talking about classical liberals, then that's the opposite.
>>
>>76451842
Well, I'm not liberal so much as Mengele, so sorry if that disappoints.
>>
>>76451689
This.
>>
>>76451037
We had an entire impeachment process over a blowjob, and talking about dicks is an American past time. Nah that word will be the most important in the English language for awhile
>>
File: 1463908688347.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1463908688347.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>76441446
Wizard detected
>>
>>76452035
What
How you've interpreted my post as nazi is fucking retarrded.
>>
>>76441563
Ready to build wall, Mexico?
>>
>>76451925
But Americans can't (and probably won't try) alter their international mechanics.
>>
>>76452075
That impeachment is a fucking really good point.
Are the feminists right?
>>
>>76451925
>please clap
Oh dear god I forgot about that. My heart hurts now.
>>
File: 1465300537097.jpg (21 KB, 258x322) Image search: [Google]
1465300537097.jpg
21 KB, 258x322
>>76441358
>moderate
>>
>>76452197
It is you that misunderstood my post, Anon.
>>
>>76451836

I could have never voted Jeb. He seemed so nearly autistic. Rubio was the best option but couldn't even win his home state.

I really wanted Trump to soar. He could have even picked that latino woman from New Mexico to be his VP and shit all over Hillary but as soon as he fucking insulted her and shot down all viable routes I knew the mistake I had made.

Now he just adds salt to the wound. Over and over and over and over again. Fuck it all.
>>
>>76452490
>Refers to mengele as a liberal
Are we talking about Josef?
If so what the fuck mate
>>
You are all idiots who don't see the historical and cultural significance of a reality show tv star being president

Im not kidding, you'll see, not gonna waste more chars explaining it to you, but is pretty important and will radically shift the system

That fat chinese "weiwei" guy who had 24/7 cameras in his home is also important

You'll see
>>
File: Jebfriends.png (303 KB, 479x611) Image search: [Google]
Jebfriends.png
303 KB, 479x611
>>76452272
What I was hoping will happen starts domestically, with Americans looking at what they have and where they want to be in the future. It's deciding you want more than periodically switching between the same puppets on different parties.

>>76452441
Towards the end, even /pol/ wouldn't bully Jeb. Didn't feel right anymore.
>>
>>76452595
Yes and I was saying his values, many of which I share, are proof of my moderation as they are distinctly not liberal
>>
File: 1462762009608.png (904 KB, 2900x1544) Image search: [Google]
1462762009608.png
904 KB, 2900x1544
>>76451318
>>
>>76452614
Okay, but, like, what do we do?
Kill the bankers?
>>
>>76441358
of course it's dumb
it's batshit crazy
embrace it
>>
>>76453038
Fair enough, why do you feel opposed to trump or what I've said then?
>>
>>76453183
Ideally, but more realistically, people move away from the traditional parties, and form more of them to split up influence, as well as resist the influence of money/corporations in politics.
>>
>>76441784

It is different because there is actually someone worth voting for.

When was the last time an non-globalist candidate had this much traction?

NEVER
>>
>>76453262
Because he's a fucking idiot.
I mean, duh.
We need an A(I)lexander, not a Nero.
>>
>>76441358

Worst election circus in my lifetime and I've seen four decades of elections.
>>
>>76453343
So diversify beyond their ability to control? IDK, seems unlikely.
>>
>>76453589
I agree, I just hope.
>>
>>76453446
>I mean, duh
I'm not a normie, explain?
I need a little more details then social persuasion.
>>
>>76441777
>>76444373
>>76449392
>>76452448

These people are against a middle class in general. A level headed sensibility to anything.

They want conflict. These are Progressives and Tea Party fuckers. Know your enemy.

THIS is how we got Trump and Shillary. Look into the eyes of your enemy. They hold far more power than you do. These are the shills you see in every fucking thread.
>>
>>76453643
Well, here's to hope, mate.
>>76453746
>john miller
>>
>>76441976
>haven't taken a jab at religion in awhile and my fedora is starting to cut off circulation to my huge head... Better work a not so subtle swipe at Christianity into a discussion about left vs right politics.

Embarrassing
>>
>>76453753
What?
I don't support neither libertarianism or humanist bullshit, I'm a egoist. I just hate so called "Moderates' which just turn out to be neo-liberals, i'm tired of this shit. Especially tired of the alt-right. I ain't no shill.
>>
>>76453876
There is a fair load of millers, mate.
>>
>>76441358

I'll get behind that statement.

Trump knows nothing about politics, though a nationalist president may actually do our country good.

Sanders, knows nothing of how a government actually works, has never held a real job and will put this country further in debt to the kebabs, blacks and beaners.

Shillary, is bought and sold twenty times over. If you're a felon you can't run for president, if you're under investigation by the FBI, you can. She deserves a 8x8 cell for the rest of her unnatural life.
>>
>>76454082
Have you listened to the audio?
>>
>>76454128
I'm unaware.
>>
>>76454281
Google it.
>>
>>76453960

Then shit on that. Not people who don't want to be labeled. Being a moderate is saying "I care about issues but fuck the politics" these days.

Instead of being embraced it's being shat all over. You're either for good or evil. This or that. Tit for fucking tat. Don't shit on people who don't want to be wrapped in this taco of horseshit. I don't know nor do I care what "egoism" is.
>>
>>76454340
Nigger, I've googled miller.
You need to be more clear.

>>76454469
>Not people who don't want to be labeled
I'll label them how I like, I do not care for moralism or feelings, I shit on things I dislike which in the case is politically illterate idiots calling themselves things they aren't.

>Being a moderate "I care about issues but fuck politics"
By whom?
Who dictates this?
Why do I have to care about your definition?

From my perspective the majority of "Moderates' are neo-liberals, you can go right ahead and deny that, good for you. Won't change my perspective.

>Instead of being embraced it's being shat all over
What is?
Moderates are still idealists.

>You're either for good or evil. This or that. Tit for fucking tat.
You realize, by calling yourself moderate exactly the same shit.

I will shit on people regardless and I will continue to denounce people alike you for being politically fucking ignorant.

If you don't care, then fuck off from /pol/ why the fuck are you even on here if it doesn't matter to you.
>>
>>76441488
emuwar.jpg.exe
>>
>>76455624
It's okay mate, our politics and upcoming election are just as ridiculous, if not moreso.
>>
>>76454936

>I'll label them how I like
>from my perspective
>Australia
>understanding US politics

I love you Australia. You truly are the shitposting champs.

You give a pure avenue into which I could go on all day about how you're wrong but then you give those versed well enough leg-room points to just get out on. Give me a rebuttal though. I might be sober enough to engage you. How do you know a damn thing about being a middle class American?
>>
>>76456134
>Trying to patronize me
>Still pushing this middle class nonsense into a unrelated topic
>>
File: 1382057892568.png (2 MB, 1024x1249) Image search: [Google]
1382057892568.png
2 MB, 1024x1249
>>76456455

Beautiful. One day your country needs to be recognized for banter.
>>
File: Equine Humour.png (97 KB, 331x321) Image search: [Google]
Equine Humour.png
97 KB, 331x321
>>76457172
Nigger are you seriously trying to deflect?
You couldn't be anymore obvious.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.