[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did this movement morph into? What did it start as? Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Black-Lives-Matter.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1057) Image search: [Google]
Black-Lives-Matter.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1057
What did this movement morph into?

What did it start as?

Explain this movement while not being a cuck or racist.
>>
>>76435082
WE
>>
>>76435210
DINDU
>>
KNAGZ
>>
>>76435082
>What did this movement morph into?
Gibs me dat

>What did it start as?
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>76435256
NUFFIN!
>>
The mainstream media ran stories that heavily implied that black people were being assassinated daily by police officers. Then black lives mattered emerged.
>>
>>76435082

They don't think society values black people because cops shoot young black teens in their mid 20s.

What they don't talk about is black on black violence or trying to end it.
>>
Marxist jews agitated low-IQ niggers with simple propaganda to push their agenda. The kikes know how easy it is to manipulate these dumb dindus.
>>
Three words: black supremacist assholes
>>
File: worldmap_adjusted_for_population.png (703 KB, 7088x3008) Image search: [Google]
worldmap_adjusted_for_population.png
703 KB, 7088x3008
>>76435082
>blacklivesmatter
if we check the numbers...not really!
>>
File: TtygEvi.jpg (43 KB, 640x693) Image search: [Google]
TtygEvi.jpg
43 KB, 640x693
DEATH TO WHITE MEN, RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>76435082

It's part of cultural marxism. like everything else to destroy all values set by western civilization with the force of blatant nihilism.
>>
>>76435082
A terror group. It's time they get the terrorist treatment.
>>
>>76435082
Its a movement to stop the over-crimimalization of black people in America. The penalty for armed robbery or attempted murder is NOT death. Our community must not worry our sons and daughter will die every time they hold up a store, or assault an officer.
>>
>>76435082
It was an extreme knee jerk reaction from the alt left after one black kid who tried to fight a cop got shot. Regardless of the fact that you're more likely to get shot by the police if you're a white male, they've convinced soft minded minorities that minorities are being killed en masse by the police, which simply isn't true. Soft beta whites who now are coming out of the closet and feeling the need to apologize for things that happened before they were born are fueling the fire.

and let's not forget that at the root of all of this is money. BLM is just another money grabbing group of opportunists trying to get paid off the backs of dead people.
>>
>>76436992
People do actually believe this, so I don't know if that makes it any more or less ironic shitposting.
>>
>>76435082
It's not racist when they should be labeled a terrorist group. This so called movement ended a handful of cop's lives.
>>
>>76435082
A meme to advance LGBT+ and other minorities while pissing off the uninitiated

>What did it start as?
A hashtag

>Explain this movement while not being a cuck or racist.
They now serve both as a reactionary movement and a litmus test. While it is slightly possible with careful finagling, you generally cannot criticize BLM without being labelled as a racist or anti-Black
>>
>>76435082
Niggers chimping out because they act too stupid with the police
I would gladly let some of them give my wife some BBC
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.