[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct _BSFPJiI "Hispani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jct_BSFPJiI

"Hispanic isnt a race"

POL HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY SHUT DOWN BY THEIR STEFAN MOLYNEUX THE GREEK GOD OF ARGUMENTS
>>
>>76430285
>1 hour and 48 minutes
fuck you
>>
Stop self promoting on /pol/ you bald cuck!
>>
It isn't. Just means you're from a culture that speaks Spanish.
>>
File: molybuck.png (1 MB, 1216x528) Image search: [Google]
molybuck.png
1 MB, 1216x528
>>76430285
I'd donate a dollar to hear him make rational arguments for his use of ever increasingly clickbaity video title
>>
Listening to this now. It is really good.
I would say it's a must listen for /pol/.
>>
>>76430641
not an argument
>>
Of course it isn't, but the claim is disingenuous, similar to "muslims are not a race" as the vast majority of hispanics and muslims we referring to are metizos and arabs respectively. The argument that it has nothing to do with race is just to pander to those who have been conditioned into thinking any mention of differences is the worst taboo imaginable, it plays into their game by avoiding the question and inadvertently admitting that it would be wrong to factor race into arguments against immigration.
>>
THREAD MOVED:
>>76429341
>>
>>76430285
Mexicans specifically have high degree on mixed blood between spanish and native americans, you could say the mixture is a "new race" however the mixed rarios are not homogeneous, south of mexico has many natives and native blood, theres some african dna too by the caribean coast and to the north its more european thanks to mixing with gringos
>>
ONE
>>
>>76432106
They already have terms for this ("mestizo") and the whole point of La Raza is to point up La Raza Cosmica, a kind of nineteenth century pseudoscientific lionization of Mestizos.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.