[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So someone tried to steal my phone at the gym today. Can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dindu.jpg (650 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
650 KB, 2000x1333
So someone tried to steal my phone at the gym today. Can you guess what race he was?

Pic related.
>>
White
>>
>>76424968
damage control begins

also, post screencap of OP's dindu
>>
>>76424454
Egyptian?
>>
hispanic or black
>>
>>76424454

Clearly he was a very tanned white man, just like that not-indian who shot that place up.
>>
>>76424454
One a them Kangz tried to steal your phone!?
>>
>>76424454
green
>>
Three stripes screensaver?

That'll be a slav
>>
>>76425520
he knew that the white man stole smartphone technology from the egyptians and simply stopped me from culturally appropriating it
>>
And? Did you tattle? Beat his ass perhaps? Did he scream OOGA BOOGA BOOGA and walk away?
>>
Beaner
>>
>>76428231
Kek.
>>
>>76424454
This is from some news reporter on Twitter about some gang violence or some shit. Get some better bait.
>>
>>76427792
I left the gym and realized I didn't have it, walked back in and started looking around. Noticed him trying to hide it while my back was turned (guess he doesn't understand mirrors). Picked it up and left without confronting him because I don't want to get stabbed. Gonna get the gym owner to pull video from the cameras and see what we can do about it.
>>
>>76429206
do you think I took a picture of the guy after he tried to steal it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.