[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME DECIDE MY COUNTRY'S FUTURE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: DSC_0647.jpg (524 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0647.jpg
524 KB, 2560x1440
Holy shit /pol/ this is it. Help me decide the future.

Of course I have intended to vote leave for a while. But seeing it in front of me, I feel a slight fear inside me regarding voting that way. I worry that many thousands of others will feel this fear, and who will allow themselves to be swung by it and vote to remain when they had intended to vote leave.

It's a statistical phenomena we see in a lot of these types of votes. I'm worried about our chances of winning - and although I'm 80-90% sure about what I will vote for, the fear is delaying me finally putting my ballot card in the post box - which I need to do ASAP
>>
post timestamp
>>
>>76420820
Vote leave already eternal Anglo!
>>
Leave. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFt-pRIvL9E
>>
>>76420820
If you don't leave, i will come to your contry, take your jobs and breed your women.
>>
>>76420820
Vote leave you fucking pussy.
>>
File: nigga.pls.jpg (5 KB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
nigga.pls.jpg
5 KB, 250x174
>>76420820

Leave, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>76420820
Indecisive faggot....you literally are a waste of a man.
>>
File: RuleBritannia.jpg (127 KB, 1134x720) Image search: [Google]
RuleBritannia.jpg
127 KB, 1134x720
>>76420820
This is how you fill out that form fag
>>
>>76420820
"pol help me make my decision" fucking faggot can't even use his brain
>>
File: DSC_0648.jpg (555 KB, 2560x1384) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0648.jpg
555 KB, 2560x1384
>>76422064
Alright...not sure why you'd doubt this
>>
>>76423341
OK, leave dat shit
why hurt our chances even more?
>>
I don't know what you're hesitating, you've got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change your fate and take it into your own hands. Europe's counting on you guys to take the initiative, there are a lot of people who will want to follow as long as someone else has the guts to take the first step. You're supposed to be Great Britain, not Scared And Irrelevant Britain. Surviving outside EU is possible and it's preferable. The EU project has dragged us all into crisis after crisis, and it must be stopped as soon as possible.
>>
>>76420820

Vote leave you miserable fuck. Make your ancestry proud. All that fucking fighting and colonizing was for nothing if you surrender to Muhammad and the rest of the EU leeches.
>>
>>76420820
Rule Britannia
>>
jesus christ what a simple form
are British people retarded?
>>
>>76420820
As a Swiss citizen, I'll tell you my point of view:
Stay in.
It took 8 years for us to get a good deal, only because we agreed to pay for the EU a higher share than if we were actually in while we are not even in.
Our parliament makes laws that are EU-compatible while we cannot even vote on them.
We lost 30% of our job in the banking sector the first 5 years after the deal went in force.
We got f'cked to oblivion, losing the banking secrecy (Austria and Belgium got their banks bailed by the EU, while we are still dealing with the aftermath).
We are now at 60% of the jobs we had in the banking sector compared to 1999, while it soared everywhere else.
If our economy is fare quire well, it is becaus foreign resident went from 18% to 26% in 17 years.
If you think you're going to solve the immigration problem.
If you think you're going to get your sovreinity back.
If you think the toll is not going to be high,
Think again.
Danemark was just a Nordic country 10 years ago. My cousing who went to work in physics there told me that the standard of life is higher cause you can actually afford to have children there. He's in the US now and will come back later this year, relectantly.
Voting out is a meme you're going to regret. Because you'll blame EU for the same reason from outside as you do now from within. You'll just be proud to be a poorer servant.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 221x228
As an American, I say stay because You brits always do the opposite of what we say.
>>
>>76420820
LEAVE YOU BASTARD

>>76425751
I'm sure quite a few "English" people can't speak English all that well, so they simplified it down; got to make your useful idiots useful.
>>
>>76420820
Leave. May the EU crumble.
>>
>>76423283
Ulba gubrath ?
>>
>>76420820
>help me 4chan I can't make life changing decisions on my own
Just fucking kill yourself you worthless British faggot.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 480x270
Leave and be strong.
Or
Stay and stay weak

Check em

If you don't leave you the UK will sink with Europe
>>
>>76425903
Listen to Muhammad here, he knows what's up. The best thing that could happen to Britain is to stay in the EU and bring in as many Muslims as humanly possible. Once the Anglo populace is an ineffectual minority the problems of modernity will surely be solved.
>>
>>76425903
>>76420820

As a UK citizen, someone who actually lives here and thus my opinion actually matters:

Leave
>>
File: costanza.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>76426434
Or you could do what >>76425903 did and say something a bit more useful. Sure, his statements are unsourced - likely they are mostly correct on the face of it anyway though - but at least he's said something more than calling me a faggot
>>
>>76420820
this is so painfully obvious controlled voting. If you think what you vote counts, Lmao.
Outcome has already been decided, leave or stay its been decided your most likely going to be staying in the EU if not there is something bigger going on.
>>
>>76420820
Everything I've seen says stay will win. If it's close it will be fixed to ensure stay wins. If it's meaningless, vote leave and make the elites that would disenfranchise you and your fellow citizens sweat that much more.
>>
Well, if you don't leave, 12 million turkroaches will come infest our nation and commit lots of crimes.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/672563/Turkey-EU-Britain-exclusive-poll-crime-figures-Turks
>>
>>76423283
What does it say? One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them?
>>
>>76427367

*your
>>
>>76427126
>its been decided your most likely going to be staying in the EU if not there is something bigger going on.

I'm pretty sure it will end up like this, I agree. Remember the Irish vote on the Lisbon treaty?
>>
>>76427126
I bet Merkel herself has a part in this. Just like the election in Austria. She'll make the crosses in the right box herself, if she has to.
>>
>>76420820
GTFO man wtf?? Why is this even a question?
>>
>>76420820
Vote stay, empathy and cooperation goes a long way towards ensuring prosperity.
>>
>>76420820
Leave! Save yourself, or i take money!!!
>>
>>76420820

Man up stop being a pussy. Take a risk. Leave the EU and build your own future.

Be like us, we were part of something bigger (UK) then we said fuck you, took a risk and became independent. Look at us now. We're bigger, more important, and stronger than you.

Do what we did. Leave.
>>
>>76420820
Sucks to be you, m8, you're going to regret either choice.
>>
>>76420820
If there is ever a time to take a leaf seriously. Its right now when I'm telling you to vote leave
>>
>>76423283

>Most of the people reading this won't know what Welsh is and is now confused
>>
>>76420820
>>76429534
But muh platitudes! But muh economic threats! But muh WWIII!

Don't you have muh empathy too?
>>
Leave is by far the most rational choice
>Better enforcement of immigration laws
>£13.7bn (£9.1bn net) savings in EU membership fees
>Economic freedom with countries outside of EU
>Advantage in East-Asian investment streams from not being under limited EU regulations (specifically financial services)
>Lifting the ban on -our own- fishing stocks, currently given to Spain (and France)
>Tariffs work both ways meaning other countries will desperately want favourable trade deals with us
>Greater ease and freedom for new domestic businesses (this is subtly the most important long-term benefit)
>Protection from the next EU recessions which are going to be increasingly devastating

These are the most important bullet points. Loss of jobs claimed by the "Remainers" are utterly absurd, both economically and socially.
>>
>>76426636
Importing (White) Poles from Europe or Muhammad from Pakistan, muhamed from Bengladesh and mohammed from Somalia?
Truly american logic. Go vote for Trump, he WILL do worst than the Nigger, but nobody in the US of A wants to face the truth.
>>
>>76430458
The risks of staying in are far far greater than the "risk" of leaving. Leaving is a protectionist strategy - it is a framework for a reduction in risk.

We must certainly leave though, that's for sure.
>>
>>76433823
>>76429534
Trump will be worse, for us. Amazing irony. Next level shit.
>>
>>76420820

It's Brexit for a reason... time to go.
>>
>>76420820

LEAVE
>>
how long to cook ground pork before blending with beef for tourtiere
>>
>>76420820
LEAVE you will be just fine outside the EU. Listen to this Rothschild spawn >https://twitter.com/NatRothschild1
>>
>>76420820
SNAP OUT OF IT MAN HOLY SHIT, VOTE LEAVE FFS
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.