[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undocumented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 768x1024
Hey guys,

U know what to do. Lets get this illegal immigrant banned.
>>
>>76409491

And he rocks the Mexican flag and not the American one this fucking asshole.
>>
Wait why are they posting they're undocumented?

Is this a meme?
>>
>>76409491
Who is giving out these scholatships? Can't be the government.
>>
>>76409709
They want to show how great they are although not being a legal citizen.
In the end they are just asking to get deported.
>>
>>76409639

They always do.

Its what men do during an invasion. You look at your castle walls and see the banner of a different house. They want your castle as their own so they can raise their banners on the castle walls.

You are supposed to then fight the invaders. Try and make sure your banners remain at the end of the war. Not sure why people have forgotten this part.
>>
>>76409709
I wonder the same thing. I've seeing a lot of these pop up recently, and the wording of each tweet follows essentially the same format.

Has anyone reported this kid yet to ICE, like has been done to the others?
>>
>>76409836
ayyyycreambuh

Kick the spick right in the dick, and outa this fucking country
>>
Seems like a bright, hardworking kid. Foolish, but he may grow out of that. Keep him.
>>
File: 1455057560863-0.png (326 KB, 363x591) Image search: [Google]
1455057560863-0.png
326 KB, 363x591
>>76409491
DO IT FAGETS
>>
We need to figure out, where he lives.
>>
bömp
>>
>>76409491
Let's gas this spic.
Immigrant privilege does exist, and any leftist tard who thinks otherwise needs to be put out.
>>
>>76410894
>>
>>76409491
This meme really needs to die.

I see this shit all over, it's quite fucking literally impossible. Everything about it is 100% horseshit.

It's designed to farm likes from stupid faggot progressives.
>>
Seen 2 posts like this already.Is this some fake propaganda?We need american anons to dox them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.