[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has /pol/ effected your life style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: beforeafter.jpg (38 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
38 KB, 720x391
First day
>wow finally a right wing website just for me! They even unironically hate jews and like Hitler
First month
>those niggers and queers are at it again maybe the jews are unto something
few months later
>the youth is corrupted by degeneracy. The jews must be behind it. Hitler was right all along!
a year later
>It all makes sense now. The holocaust never happened. The Jews run everything. The world is slowly crumbling because of the regressive left. What ever happened to white male pride? They are slowly killing the west! I can't even talk to my friends anymore since they are all degenerates.
>"Anon, go outside"
>"not now Mom, I'm having a intellectual discussion on the internet."
Is /pol/ the reason why I am anti-social now? I think it's a good thing.
>>
>>76400276
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>76400396
I'm not mexican. I'm half puerto rican. My mom is from the center part of Puerto Rico. She has 100% spanish genes. She's even blond. Besides Puerto Ricans are legal. On my father's side, my ancestors served the South.
>>
>>76400649
Your puerto rican... deal with puerto rican politics dont you realize americans couldnts care less what you think? INDEPENDISTA VAYA
>>
>>76401033
I live in the states. I'm here on vacation. The island is doomed.
>>
>>76400276
>Is /pol/ the reason why I am anti-social now
that is possible
>>
>>76400276
I overdosed on Redpills a few months back, its really become hard for me to tell larping from shitposting from facts from memes
I think I have the hang of it now though. I was ultra blue pilled when I started. I still find it hard to have conversations with my old friends because their opinions sound really retarded to me now.
>friend is a libertarian
>thinks cops run around murdering blacks at any opportunity
>thinks he can make super babies by breeding with black/other various niggers
>dudeweedlmao.jpg
>pernie zanders
>>
>>76402271
The americans are emptying it of tha natives as we speak to bring in the pensioners and rich second home buyers
>>
>Stopped fapping
>Stopped watching Series/TV
>Read two books per week
>Work out very two days
>Redpill my friends and family with facts and not merchant memes
>Become an Alpha male
>>
>>76404877
how do you become alpha male?
>>
File: 1465038112729.png (915 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
1465038112729.png
915 KB, 634x819
I came here because of the Zimmerman trial. Ever since then I've had problems relating to people. Everybody is so plebby lol.
>>
>>76400276
This image is text book me. I learned to love the Costanza on /sp/. Now I'm a red pilled faggot.
>>
>>76406098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
It's allowed me to vent my frustrations about the world.

But at the same time it's amplified my frustrations 1000%.
>>
>>76400276
Im a strong and smart guy and it means that i am redpilling more people
>>
>>76400396
Ironic coming from Paco.
>>
File: o11hjoyfjmx3u6gxqqut.gif (435 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
o11hjoyfjmx3u6gxqqut.gif
435 KB, 320x222
>>76400276

I was a mormon boy went to church every week and obeyed my parents.

Now I can't stop fapping to anime and I'm scared of black people.

Thanks /pol/!
>>
I've been on /new/ and that was something you could call a board where you could possibly have a good thread

/pol/ is just faggot teenagers flinging shit at things mom and dad like
>>
>>76400276
>before: cringed when I saw a black and white couple
>during: cringed when I saw a white girl hanging with a black dude
>now: cringe when I see a black dude
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.