[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's ready to invade Iran when Trump is elected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457588868072.png (353 KB, 557x556) Image search: [Google]
1457588868072.png
353 KB, 557x556
Who's ready to invade Iran when Trump is elected?
>>
Why would you vote for a kike-loving mongoloid?
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (370 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
370 KB, 1280x809
>>76393626
>>
>>76393626
won't happen, USA never invades anyone able to effectively fight back
>>
>>76394286
>Iran
>Effectively fight back

kek. This is the country that couldnt' defeat fucking Iraq in a conventional war.
>>
>>76394425

Iraq was armed and supported by both the USA and the Soviets back then tho
>>
>>76394425
>pop 80M
>now sporting previous-gen Russian SAMs
>thousands of ballistic missiles ready to erase US bases in the region
>actual holocaust happens and smoke from burning kikeland seen from space
>carrier groups in grave danger
ok
>>
>>76394050
What's wrong with Israel? They're the only country who actually is doing anything to fight against Islam, Europe is accepting them with open arms I wouldn't be surprised if circumcision became mandatory in Sweden because foreskins are racist.
Swedish people I've spoken with already defend circumcision for male and females saying it's cleaner and healthier
>>
>back in 2004
>if you guys reelect bush we are going to invade Iran
>bush gets elected
>no invasion happens
>if you elect trump we are going to invade Iran
Sure thing
>>
>>76393626
That won't happen. Trump will just set the foot down with Iran.
Saudi Arabia should be scared though, they talked shit about Trump since the start (for obvious reasons *cough* donation to Hillary).
>>
Won't happen
>>
>>76394636
>>thousands of ballistic missiles ready to erase US bases in the region

kek, this ahmed thinks their north korean scuds and SA-7's can do shit
>>
>>76394050
M8, you forgot to use at least 7 buzzwords.
>>
G R E A T
F R I E N D S
IN
I S R A E L
>>
>>76393626
who is ready to get his ass kicked by the russian if he invades Iran?
>>
>>76394640
>They're the only country who actually is doing anything to fight against Islam
They're the #1 reason why Islam is a problem to begin with.
They fan the flames that end up burning Europe and America. They start wars in the Middle East that spill over and affect us all. They steal from NATO countries and exploit the good will of other nations to further their own agenda. They piss off the muzzies just because they can, knowing full well that they'll just take their anger out on the rest of the west.
>>
>>76395235
You're fucking stupid, instead of being a pussy ass bitch and going "FUGGIN ISRAEL GOING TO WAR NOW WE HAVE TO TAKE TERRORIST REFUGEES!" Why don't you fight with them and wipe out Islam completely?
>>
>>76394206

This image is retarded.

>with a big fat beautiful door

As oppose to not building a wall at all and even more migration with Clinton?

>Fight Iran

Like Clinton isn't gonna get us more pointless wars as well

>transgender rights

>homophobia

>antisemitism

Trump doesn't really care about any of this shit and isn't gonna do shit to protect the snowflakes.Hillary on the other hand...
>>
>>76395074
>Q: why do our Patriot interceptors fail with Saddam's SCUDs?
>A: he wasn't playing fair, he modified them
topkek
>SA-7
reminder that Russkies delivered S300 system to Iran
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.