[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders’ bigoted, anti-semitic appointees endanger Clinton’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 346.png (245 KB, 675x600) Image search: [Google]
346.png
245 KB, 675x600
>For many years now, support for Israel has been a rare point of bipartisan consensus in an increasingly polarized political climate.

>Bernie Sanders apparently seems determined to undermine that consensus.

>Sanders has demonstrated a consistent bias against the nation-state of the Jewish people and surrounded himself with foreign-policy “experts” who often describe Israel as an apartheid state, and have repeatedly accused the IDF of committing war crimes. Sanders has clearly absorbed some of this rhetoric, as demonstrated in a series of recent interviews, in which he grossly overstated the number of Palestinian civilian deaths in Operation Protective Edge, and accused Israel of using disproportionate force in response to Hamas’ rocket attacks.
>>
>>76385985
>Jew
>anti-Semitic
um
>>
oi vey bernie (((sanders))) is going to cause anudda shoah stop the neonazi before it's too late
>>
File: 1452473177817.jpg (81 KB, 835x749) Image search: [Google]
1452473177817.jpg
81 KB, 835x749
>>76385985
>>
File: 1456564714010.jpg (50 KB, 441x479) Image search: [Google]
1456564714010.jpg
50 KB, 441x479
>mfw Hillbilly gets the nomination and Bernouts go apeshit
>>
File: aP2dv.gif (212 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aP2dv.gif
212 KB, 600x600
>>76385985
>who often describe Israel as an apartheid state
it is
>and have repeatedly accused the IDF of committing war crimes.
they did
>in which he grossly overstated the number of Palestinian civilian deaths in Operation Protective Edge
that would be exceedingly difficult to do
>and accused Israel of using disproportionate force in response to Hamas’ rocket attacks.
absolutely they did
>>
>>76385985
>anti semetic jew
Here comes dat goi
>>
>>76386345
Sanders isn't a jew name, it comes from Alexander.
his real name is Gutman, his father changed it.

Don't you think it's funny how media jews make fun of the old Drumpf family for changing their name while Jews love to do this?
>>
>>76385985
>Dershowitz
>>
>>76386392
holy shit lmfao

>my dad has shared gay ass articles from rawstory in the past

goddamnit
>>
>>76385985
(((((((((((Dershovitz)))))))))))
>>
>>76385985
This is one of the similarities of Bernie and Trump: They're the only two candidates who realize that maybe we shouldn't be unconditionally supporting Israel all the time
>>
>>76385985

Sanders an anti-semite? I knew I liked him for a reason!
>>
>>76386440
>giving a fuck about Palestinians
Let the kikes genocide every last one. They're doing the world a favor and it just shows their hypocrisy. Win-win
>>
>>76386551
I'm gonna blow your mind: Hillary's last name was Rodham before she changed it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.