[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur ope-36462853 p-proofs!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36462853

p-proofs!
>>
File: broof.png (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
broof.png
32 KB, 400x400
>>76379795
Proof you say?
>>
(((Experts)))
>>
File: 64e.png (325 KB, 589x630) Image search: [Google]
64e.png
325 KB, 589x630
>>76379795
>>
>>76379795

>MH17

We already knew this was shot down/ This was never in doubt. The question is who? Ukrank had Buk systems before it all went down too. So that's three possibilities right of the bat.
>>
>>76379795
Here we go again.

Where is the satelite launch foto. Where's the debunking of the russian foto of the jet fireing on the aircraft?
>>
>>76379795
Ukraine has been full of interesting findings lately.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/06/frenchman-planned-string-of-euro-2016-attacks/
>>
>>76379795
BREAKING NEWS!
a missle part found in a war zone!!!3!
>>
I believe some form of validation is in order
>>
>>76381671
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/06/frenchman-planned-string-of-euro-2016-attacks/

This cant really be a suprise to anyone following the conflict. There's been a significent amount of "nazis" going there to fight for the ATF.

I'm only suprised someone of them didnt atempt to bring back guns and or explosives earlier on.

They have to be stupid to do it this blatantly though, do they not understand that they are monitored?

That a swedish nationalist fighting in Ukraine was aprehended by Ukies, and extradited to Sweden and charged with atempted murder after a self-defense situation in Malmö. Should had been a clear sign that they were infiltrated from top to bottom and that they had to move extremely carefully if doing anything illegal.
>>
File: 1459113665955.png (341 KB, 1900x812) Image search: [Google]
1459113665955.png
341 KB, 1900x812
>>76381671
>>76382585
It's interesting that authorities can pre-emptively detect and catch a white nationalist planning to harm mudslimes or Jews, but entire international networks of IQ 85 mudslimes go undetected until they kill people in major cities en masse.
>>
BIG
>>
>>76383316
There's several reasons why their networks are harder to penetrate, such as language, troubble of inserting agents or informants due to lack of suitable candidates. Religious zealotry making it harder to flip informers out of their members etc...

There's allso the lack of political will to find criminals and terrorists among the arabs. Allso the rightwing networks have been a high priority for infiltration in every western land since probably before the end of ww2 but certainly since after it.

Not saying conspiracies to let terrorism through isnt happening. Especially through mosads not passing on info. But assuming it's all that is probably not true either.
>>
>>76381669
here ya go
>>
>>76384844
Yeah what I wanted was the debunking of it by whoever said this was a BUK kill. I used to believe that, but that photo made me believe the ukie jet theory.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.