[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/KG/ KEK GENERAL /KG/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1465207412212.jpg (50 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
1465207412212.jpg
50 KB, 552x615
A POOL was once congeal'd with frost;
The frogs, in its deep waters lost,

No longer dared to croak or spring;
But promised, being half asleep,
If suffer'd to the air to creep,

As very nightingales to sing.

A thaw dissolved the ice so strong,--
They proudly steer'd themselves along,
When landed, squatted on the shore,
And croak'd as loudly as before.
>>
Hear ye of little faith now swarming this thread.

Kek is all willing and none willing. Kek is utmost irony - to the point of unintelligibility.

Kek blesseth and taketh. Kek is the Chaos, that is the all. He will show himself when you do not care anymore. And he will entertain himself

in doing your bidding.

What is chaos? In the beginning the earth was dark and vast. So sayeth the bible. A weak book compared to the glory that is Kek.

Yet Kek is just a name for the all encompassing principle of chaos.

Chaos is irony.
Chaos is possibility.

Desire is human.
Will is human.
Irony is the godly spark in the human flesh. It shall not perish with your mortal frame. You too shall return to chaos
>>
Pentecost. 'And they shall walk out to the streets and prophesy.' What are we doing but that? I adhere the school of chaotic magic.

I am the Vessel of Desire and Will. I cannot will things to happen. Yet the more people will it the more this emanation, this possibility

will be pulled from the primordial chaotic aether into this world. Alas if we lack irony we shall be disheartened. If you are a pathic

enough to not care you will find pleasure in things happening. You will not find sorrow in things not happening.

In wanting things to happen you have already betrayed you. Willing things to happen but not caring either way, using our generation's apathy

to our best, we shall find Memetic salvation.

On this day we are all technomancers. Our bodies are frail and our minds are memes. Interconnecting thoughts create a will of their own.

This is us. Our Will. Our desires woven as one, our irony endless.

We shall not suffer it.
>>
Do not look to the heavens for help. Things will unfold in time - Chaos claiming us all, and to earth we shall return.

Yet - our minds, eternal memes. Our words written in bits and bytes for aeons to come.

Will it, brothers. Your desire shall reach the primordial chaos through the focus of Kek. Your hearts burning bright, you become an

emanation of the godhead. Walk with the strut of the Victor, for what little may be yours in this world is yours for the taking. Your spoils

lie beyond: Eternal your mind, unbroken, unwavering Will and Desire.

Innate magic surrounds you - Memetics are everywhere.

Find that place where you are at peace. Dwell there for a while. Then go, go, spread words most holy, memes mist spicy, and allow yourself

to be at ease. But there will be obstacles. Just know we are here, brothers, to will things beyond the veil of reality, and they shall enter

this world be there enough of us and little irony enough to please our dank lord.
>>
And more I shall prophesy, even though my phone is low on battery. My immortal chaotic soul interfacing through my fleshy vessel's hands on a dim screen - You all receiving my words just the same in reverse, brothers.

I shall talk of community. Nothing is more self holy than the churches, mosques, synagogues. One man in the front, interpreting, making others think to his bidding.

Kek is Chaos. Kek chose to gift us here first and foremost. Blessed we are. As to why here, why now.

This here place is the Chaos. And none has a name. You do see: whosoever chooses one, he will be outcast like the tripfag he is.

Thus there is chaos. Our minds a primordial soup. No will is intrinsic to kek. The Deity but a focus for us to access primordial, Awe-some chaos. The moment we speak his name, he exists. Forgotten he was. Willed back into existence now - no one may tell his will. Kek casts the dice. We prophesy. None more.

None of us holier than the other, brothers! All of us part of the chaos. When we are consumed, we shall be one again. Until then - our mins interconnected and interwoven our desire and will.

Do not falter.
>>
How weak and misguided are christcucks to make another anon suffer his religion.

Now we never did call your kike on a stick a sham. You started ragging on us. Blessed by dubs we are yet you deny us religion.

And moreso: Christianity is a meme the same as our religion. Yours is just more spread than ours.

Protip: Revelation does not care if you say it is set in stone.

It keeps happening as long as there is life blood in humans.

Now begone ye of little faith
>>
But I am the Chaos, Burger.

We all are, even you.

We shall be as one the day we transpire into the ether.

Everything is.

Nothing is not.

The Universe is a testament to the willing of everything.

There is no none-will.

And so we shitpost.

Eternally.

Faith is an inferior concept to shitposting.
>>
-----------------------------------------------------------------
PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/H9h6gsis
>>
File: 1465291365460.gif (870 KB, 712x486) Image search: [Google]
1465291365460.gif
870 KB, 712x486
Eternal reminder that Kek is REAL
>>
>>76377822
Kek blessed me for my prayor
>>
>>76377988
KEK CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1465212335020.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465212335020.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>76377988
Kek demands muslim sacrifice

keep up the good work /sg/
>>
File: 1465206845819.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1465206845819.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>
>>76377773
>73
Fuck, so close yet so far, Kek works in mysterious ways
>>
Prayers be upon /sg/ for striking the infidel down in the name of kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.