[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. Just wondering if any of you have experienced any social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hi. Just wondering if any of you have experienced any social norms you found repugnant when abroad?

In 2014, I spent nearly three months in South-western Cameroon, and found that most people regard most forms of rape, well, not rape. I often heard it referred to as "enjoyment", too, e.g. "it was just enjoyment", "the boy just enjoyed you". Even mothers looked at it this way, and their only concern would be whether condoms were used. If not, there'd be a scolding or beating

What would they regard as rape then, you may wonder? If a stranger or group of strangers did it AND used excessive violent. A little violence? No big deal.

Anyway, I don't think I could ever spend any prolonged time in a country like that again. It's just too fucking frustrating.
>>
>>76376838
>dat flag
>>
>>76376838
I thought it was not very different on your country. As long as it was an immigrant doing it, that is.
>>
>>76376838
Isn't that how rape is viewed in Sweden too?
>>
>>76376838
>sweden
>>
>>76377850

The ironic thing is that in swedenoon, everything is rape, if you're white. Or a lobster.
>>
>>76376838
Whenever I go to a German hotel and the natives swim naked.

Fucking barbarians
>>
Were you visiting your parents in Cameroon?
>>
>>76376838
Did the cameroonians enjoy your visit?
>>
>>76376838
But that's literally how sweden does it.
Minimum prison sentence and maximum for raping a fucking child is 2-6 years.

And if you're also under aged you pretty much get a slap on the wrists, especially in both cases if you're a shitskin, even less.
>>
Went to America once. Everybody was fat as shit and on a scooter.

Also Saudis are fat as shit
>>
Germans are busy bodies and believe their own bullshit. They arnt punctual or proper and like to complain. I guess it's natural when their average age is so old.
>>
>>76378414
Probably the parents of his daughter's husband.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.