[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are spoiled brats more likely to be liberal or conservative?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 550x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 550x376
Are spoiled brats more likely to be liberal or conservative?
>>
You know the answer.
>>
Libertarian.
>>
Liberal, cause they will most likely go to school.
>>
File: 1461858860697.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1461858860697.png
220 KB, 500x372
>it's a /pol/ imposing all negative qualities on people they already don't like episode
>>
>>76359814
Both are faggots
>>
>>76359814
>no fair
>i want it
>give it
>MINE

Their talking points never change.
>>
>>76360014
I just asked who a spoiled brat is more likely to support. I never said all, but if the shoe fits...
>>
>>76359814
They're more likely to end up on /pol/
>>
>>76360626
Oh, son, it was too late for that.
>>
>>76359814
Liberal, because spoiled brats have nothing but good things happening to them all the time.

To become conservative, you need to deal with the raw edge of failure and constantly put up with bad things happening to you.
>>
>>76359814
>Work at a grocery store.
>Hear kids pitch massive fit over their mom not giving them something.
>"I hate you I wish you were dead. Give me." All in one breath
>Realize liberals are brats that never grew up.
>>
>>76360201
>>76360992
>liberals are just stuck in second-stage development
it all makes sense
>>
>>76359814
There are child-sized massive pieces of shit that grow up to find themselves on both sides of the aisle, but liberalism has a funny way of making people lose touch with reality to the point of not understanding the way the world works due to existing in their own little bubble and strictly interacting with people who also live in such a bubble. That leads to them advocating bullshit that isn't feasible, because they have no understanding of money.

On the other hand, certain brats grow up to be conservatives and have very little empathy for others due to their upbringing.

Both certainly exist, but I'd say that brats are far more likely to turn out to be liberal. A lot of it depends on the terrible parents' political beliefs.
>>
Irrelevant
>>
>>76360769
>To become conservative, you need to deal with the raw edge of failure and constantly put up with bad things happening to you.
Bullshit. Fuck you and all your trustfund faggot buddies.
>>
I was pretty much spoiled without being a complete dickhole growing up. I'm selfish as fuck and hate authority.

That being said, Trump 2016 and fuck everyone who wants gibs. Probably helps that I'm a bit of a sociopath and enjoy watching teen degenerates get mad.
>>
>>76359814
Is that babby Jeb?
>>
>>76361425
>projecting
>insulting
>assuming
>not even arguing

I guess we know which one you are.
>>
conservative
>>
Could be either. They'd both have a radical-like view towards a hypothetical younger sibling

Redpill-
>It's not my fault that he can't help himself reach that cookie. I shouldn't have to help.
Or bluepill-
>Why won't he give that toy to me?! He's been playing with it long enough.
>>
File: 1463678931478.jpg (100 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1463678931478.jpg
100 KB, 750x750
>>76359814
Look at the behavior.
One is, I'm going to throw myself on the floor and have a tantrum.

The other is, I'm going to try and obfuscate the subject and convince you your wrong.

You make the call. It's the same behavior for adults as children.
>>
File: 1458537575064.jpg (644 KB, 1192x666) Image search: [Google]
1458537575064.jpg
644 KB, 1192x666
>>76359814
liberal
>>
>>76360014

>what is every post on /pol/ ever
>>
>>76359866
fpbp czech'd
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.