[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the /pol/ish Expeditionary Forces:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: Supreme Headquarters of :pol:.png (516 KB, 800x632) Image search: [Google]
Supreme Headquarters of :pol:.png
516 KB, 800x632
"You are about to embark upon the Great Happening, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave /pol/lacks and brothers-in-shitposting on other Fronts you will bring about the destruction of the Tumblr war machine, the elimination of SJW tyranny over oppressed peoples of the internet, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and trigger-warned. Xe/Xyr will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2016. Much has happened since the SJWs triumphs of 2015. The United Alt-Right have inflicted upon the Tumblrites great defeats, in open battle, manlet-to-feminist. Our troll offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the universities and their capacity to wage war on the white supremacist patriarchy. Our Home Fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and dank memes of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained shitposters. The tide has turned! The free men of /pol/ are marching together to victory.

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty, and skill in trolling. We will accept nothing less than full victory.

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty Moonman upon this great and noble undertaking."

-Ben Garrison, Supreme Commander of SHPEF (Supreme Headquarters /pol/ Expeditionary Force)
>>
I liek chocolate milk
>>
File: Day of Trumps.png (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Day of Trumps.png
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>76349821
Good for you
>>
I just heard Winston while reading that.
HOOYAH!
>>
>>76350049
kek
>>
File: ww2 allied propaganda.png (703 KB, 444x623) Image search: [Google]
ww2 allied propaganda.png
703 KB, 444x623
>>76349480

Epic speech Nate

Saving
>>
File: dark-smile-1349554235_b.jpg (6 KB, 409x366) Image search: [Google]
dark-smile-1349554235_b.jpg
6 KB, 409x366
>>76351201
>>
File: 1444438750424.jpg (271 KB, 724x1028) Image search: [Google]
1444438750424.jpg
271 KB, 724x1028
In the name of the God Empress, let none survive.
>>
>>76350049

Too bad that was Eisenhower, not Churchill. Good try though.
>>
File: dwight Eisenhower.jpg (75 KB, 585x765) Image search: [Google]
dwight Eisenhower.jpg
75 KB, 585x765
>>76352911

>you will never inspire the free men of the world to fight alongside one another despite their enormous differences to achieve a common goal
>>
>>76352596

Didn't Pinochet say that?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.