[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whiteboi only gets 60 days for rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 398x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 398x610
http://mashable.com/2016/06/04/brock-allen-turner-sentencing/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link#_uAcI1f_oEqf

Why do you think this happen pol? Is it white privagle? He raped a woman and gets a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>76349120
Do you think he would get more time if he was black?
>>
>>76349120
Lastly rapist tend to do less prison time then drug dealers. Actually about 5 years less. Is drug dealing worse than rape?
>>
>>76349120
> Privagle
> Being so mad you forget spelling

Also he didn't rape her. The dishonest media is launching a witch hunt on the kid. He only fingered her.
>>
>>76349120
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES

THEY DESERVE TO BE RAPED
>>
>>76349362
Bullshit dude he fucked her. She only remembers the fingering. But thats her own fault for passing out. Ill bet if she was being raped by BBC she would of liked it. The fucking slut.
>>
>>76349362
source?
>>
>>76349180
Of course he would get more time. Blacks get the longest sentences even on first offenses.
>>
>>76349329
I honestly think it is. Drug dealing usually isn't contained while rape is. By drug dealing you can affect hundreds or thousands of people's lives, but by raping it's max the victim's life / mental health if it's one count
>>
>>76349362
Defending a rapsits. He only fingered her. Also witness saw him humping her.
>>
>>76349120
A consensual finger bang is hardly rape.
>>
>>76349417
YOUR MOM IS MY WHORE
>>
>>76349120
>being a female and making poor decisions is rape
>>
>>76349120
how can she say she didn't consent if she doesn't even remember what happened?
>>
>>76349120
While this is definitely wicked and any convicted rapist should go to prison, it will be fucking hilarious how triggered leftists will be
>>
>>76349852
Why tho? You choose to use drugs. You dont choose to be raped.
>>
>>76349120
He raped a retard who was dumb enough to drink herself into a passed out stupor and pass out by a dumpster who had no friends to look after her. Maybe her parents should have instilled some values in her and she wouldn't have put herself in that position.
>>
>>76350027
Well who isn't pissed. I mean if your daughter was raped and the guy only did 60 days and is back on the street. Probably to rape again wouldn't you be pissed. Regardless of what party you support.
>>
>>76349605
Nope. Both were black out drunk. Only digital penetration took place.

>>76349770

> A jury convicted Brock of three violent offenses: assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated person; sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object; and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/06/05/brock_turner_s_dad_s_defense_proves_why_his_victim_had_to_write_her_letter.html
>>
>>76349605
Well, she says she remembers him humping her.
>>
>>76350319
Would you rape a woman thats passed out?
>>
>>76350023
Can't consent if you are drunk and legally prior consent is revoked when you're drunk.
>>
>>76350354
I meant that it will be funny because it fulfills the "WHITE PRIVILAGE FRAT BOY RAPIST ALL MEN ARE RAPIST" boogeyman.

I like how they just ignore the insane amount of rapes from migrants in Europe, but then praise Europe for being "progressive" and "enlightened".
>>
>>76350435
> Unconscious
> Remembering

So which one is it? It can't be both...
>>
>>76349120
(((Turner)))
/pol/ was right!!
>>
>>76350462
>Would you rape a woman thats passed out?
If she agreed to sex prior to passing out?
>>
I would try to find some actual case doc, but I realized it probably isn't even out yet. All I see is shitty cucks talking about the "brutal rape" that occurred.

Can I be spoonfed as to what happened?
>>
>>76350003
Fuck you bitch your mom is a bbc whore.
>>
>>76350082
what about innocent people caught in crossfire or stray bullets due to drug crime
>>
>>76350462
Not even the point. If a woman walked naked into a self-help group of former rapists and got raped, some responsibility goes on the woman right? A drunk college lowlife passed out by a dumpster because she was too cool to drink in moderation. Should she have been raped? No. But some of the blame needs to be hers. If anything this case should be an example of why you should drink responsibly, not like a raging faggot.
>>
Not rape, he fingered some slut behind a dumpster while they were both drunk. Toss the dumb whore in the ovens and let the guy take all her stuff.
>>
>>76349120
>brutal rape

his little white boi dick was so small she can't even remember it being in her.

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa
>>
>>76350005
Femles cant make decisions. I mean how many of them fuck bbc? Too many. So many women fuck 20 black men all holes and even breed with them. Then they say they are a proud single mom when they have a half and half baby with no idea who the dad is.
>>
>>76350509
and what if both parties are drunk?

why is the male at fault while the female is not?
>>
>>76349120
60 days is a slap on the wrist for blacks
60 days for white people is a life sentence
>>
>>76350462
Yes. If i dont rape her some bbc man will. She will like to the little black cock slut.
>>
>>76350509
That's a slippery slope. If you can't be held responsible for consent given while drunk, how can the boy be responsible for the penetration while drunk? How can someone be responsible for DUI? Where do you draw the line?

If both were equally drunk, and conscious, who raped whom? Both were drunk and unable to consent according to your argument. You can't possibly find out exactly who was more drunk...
>>
>>76350943
>why is the male at fault while the female is not?
Feminism.
>>
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/crime/confessed-rapist-sir-young-is-now-a-wanted-fugitive/164570002

Dindu gets community service for raping a 14 year old

Post this whenever a cuck starts going on about white privilege
>>
>>76350993
This. Whites are the most likely to get raped in prison. Also we are the weakest race. Blacks will hold us down rape us and give us aids.
>>
>>76349825

Of course they do, they're violent fuckers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLPmbJA_q_U
>>
>>76351026
You are responsible for your criminal actions but are unable to consent or enter contracts while intoxicated.

Their is no slope.

It's retarded and the police and state ignore all cases unless their is a complaint.
>>
>>76351159
This is stagorty rape the slut wanted his bbc.
>>
>>76349120
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>76351322
i like how they call them cowards. wouldnt be able to say that in murica
>>
We either need to treat females like they have the minds of dogs or we need to treat them like grownups. Enough of this picking and choosing between the two when it's most convenient for them.
>>
>>76351417
This. Women just can't resist black cock. I mean i have meet so many women that left their bfs for bbc. I don't understand why. I mean their dicks are huge but is that it?
>>
>>76350993
Why whats the difference?
>>
>>76349120
That is what the slut wanted getting passed out drunk. The only regret she has is it was him.
>>
>>76350884
Well whites do have smaller dicks than blacks. I sure if he was bbc she would remember it. Because the sex would be so amazing.
>>
>>76351336
I know what the law says. But what's the reason that you are responsible for criminal actions but not responsible for consent and contracts? Where is the line? You can either in capacity to make decisions, or not. It can't be both. And for what it's worth, giving consent and entering contracts usually requires less brain power than committing crimes. So even if you're drunk you still should be able to make these decisions.

Fact of the matter is, unless you were drugged, or given drinks forcefully, you were the one and only person responsible for getting yourself into that situation. Something happens to you while incapacitated? Well, too bad. Guess you should've known your limits and shouldn't have gotten yourself in a potentially dangerous situation.

Same as if you slip and fall off a cliff while drunk, that's your mistake. You run over someone while drunk, that's your mistake. You lose your fortune while drunk, your mistake.
>>
>>76352200
No they don't you faggot cuck. Biggest male members in history are owned by whites. Current largest penis is a white one.
>>
>>76349120

He basically got the 60 days because he's white. He didn't rape her, so it's not rape. Any other race would have been let go free of charge, almost guarantee it.

White guy unjustly gets 60 days, and all the black bigots still get to talk about "muh privilege" incessantly with full immunity.
>>
>>76352353
Women have never wanted to be held responsible for their own actions.
>>
>>76352483
Also so are the smallest. The worlds 5 smallest dicks are all owned by white men. I mean blacks fucks more women then us too.
>>
Not only that, he was crazy drunk too. She let it happen, but he is responsible for his actions but not her?
>>
it wasn't rape. it wasn't 60 days. he got 6 months for fingering a girl while they were both drunk.
>>
>>76352645

>us

Sure thing, Shlomo
>>
>>76350820
No, you're not getting the point. Rape is not something that normal people are compelled to do. If you see a passed out woman, in any kind of state of undress, you don't have an invitation to fuck her unless she explicitly consents. Otherwise you are saying exactly what feminists have been saying for years: that all men are rapists. Don't act like a fucking animal and say that you couldn't help yourself because you saw a naked woman.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big faggot about false rape allegations and would never suffer an innocent person to be convicted when there is even questionable doubt that he committed the crime. But there is no doubt here. He raped her, plain and simple; and they need to throw the book at him.
>>
>>76352645
You act like fucking a lot of women is a good thing. Why do you think we make fun of niggers not being capable of being fathers? You're supposed to marry and live with the mother of your child, not abandon them.

I also bet the 5 smallest dicks are not all white, wherever you got this info.
>>
>>76352929
No he is right. I read the article on huff post. Whites have the smallest cocks in the world. And blacks fuck the most women. Nigs are always talking about all the women they fuck. They even show me pics and brag especially if they are white and hot.
>>
>>76353085
>I'm a faggot cuck and if I read it on my leftist rag Huff post, it must be true
>>
>>76352945
>Rape is not something that normal people are compelled to do.
bullshit
>>
>>76353003
Google it. Huff post and other artlices covered it. And fucking lots women is a staus symbol. Most blacks dont have a bunch of baby mamas. But all of them are playa playas. I never meet a bbc that hasn't fucked at least 8 women. And a few white women.
>>
>>76353319
Oh right, I forgot where I was. Normies leave reeee.
>>
>>76349329
The social stigma is the only bad thing about rape
The only reason rape sentences are so long is because men need a sense of justice when their women gets raped
>>
>>76353218
http://m.huffpost.com/us/news/smallest-penis-contest

Dont call me a liar faggot.
>>
>>76353471
Its only whites at the contest and asains. I guess even blacks with the smallest cocks are still normal size.
>>
File: smug anime face.png (649 KB, 977x1195) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.png
649 KB, 977x1195
>>76349120
>implying this is wrong
>>
>>76353003
Well having lots of kids is bad. But if you fuck a lot of women and dont have kids your a pimp.
>>
>>76352353
The line is at criminal actions. You are responsible for your criminal acts you are not responsible for anything else.

This is why you can't legally buy chips for gambling if you are drunk. You can't be forced to pay a gambling debt which is why you pay up front. It's also why you can gamble with chips while drunk, but can't play coin slots.
>>
>>76353335

>8 women

lol
>>
>>76354016
The white average is 5
>>
I dont think prisons should exist
>>
>>76354016
Thats good considering most us are virgins. One in 5 white men have never been laid. Also 3 in 5 haven't fucked more than 7 women. I want to know how blacks fuck so many women? I mean i know they have monster cocks but is that it?
>>
>>76350880
New definition of rape is any foreign object or body part inserted in anus or vagina is rape.
>>
>>76353976
Again you're not understanding what I'm saying... I know where the line is according to the law, its at criminal actions.

Im saying what's the REASON for the line being there? What makes a person responsible for criminal actions, but not for consent?
>>
>>76349825
Blacks are more likely to re offend, and less likely to learn from their prison sentence. So this is only natural.
>>
>>76354193
Why not?
>>
>Party full of drunks having sex
>get so drunk you pass out behind a dumpster
>guy also off his hinge who you let finger you has a go
>somehow its all his fault that two degenerates procreated like alley rats

both are inherently examples of decadence, unreasonable to just put the blame on the lad.
>>
>>76349120
*HIGH FIVE*
>>
>>76353085

>go to the hardware store
>buy rope
>tie one end of rope to the nearest bridge
>find someone to tie the knot, because you're not man enough
>while they're there, have them form a noose with the other end
>throw noose around neck
>jump off the bridge
>>
>>76353319
niggers are not peple
>>
>>76354282
this is true im white and havent gone back
>>
>>76354282
Thats dumb though. You will have no idea what will happen after a persons first offense. Just yesterday there was a BBC man one the news a former gangbanger. He went to jail for dealing drugs. But as soon as he got out he went to cooking school and a few years later which was last week. He opened up a restaurant.

Didn't judge mathis get convicted of armed robbery?
>>
File: Somali paladin.jpg (85 KB, 1024x620) Image search: [Google]
Somali paladin.jpg
85 KB, 1024x620
>>76352005

White people are weak betacucks
>>
>>76354458
Hey im just stating the facts. Blacks get the most pussy. They have the biggest cocks. They are the best at sex and can make the women cum harder than any other race. Why else do they get cheated on the least? Why else is cuckholding on the rise?
>>
>>76354478
Rape is something all races have done and still do.
>>
>>76354576
He had mutiple arrests actually was even in a gang. So yea anyone can turn their lives around.
>>
>>76354576
I'm not saying it "always" works out that way, I'm simply stating the statistical reality of higher criminal recidivism amount Africans.
>>
The luck of the media making false claims.

Literally that ez. Now would be a good time for cops to kill Mexicans in San Jose after the that trump rally.
>>
>>76350354
He didn't rape her technically but by feminist definition he did. Seeing as it wasn't premeditated I doubt he'll do anything similar again, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>76350319
She walked with him there most likely. She claims she was seen making out with him at the party.
>>
>>76355433
It's because he isn't bbc. She would crying rape if she was getting black cock
>>
>>76350509
That's ridiculous in my opinion but it's probably why he got such a light sentence. Feminists need to wake up to their bullshit and have it work against them sometimes too.
>>
>>76349120
>migrant gets community service for rape
>>
>>76352945
You're saying he found her behind the dumpster and then went to town, but who says they didn't go there together? She admitted they were dancing and making out together at the party and other people saw them there.
>>
>>76350800
That's due to drugs being illegal.
>>
>>76354737
>>76353085
yess!...

I make many cums on native women
i am black cauc-asian
>>
File: smile.jpg (24 KB, 285x280) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
24 KB, 285x280
>>76356054

whops!
>>
If he hadn't found her passed out behind the dumpster there's a very real possibility she could of been crushed to death when the truck came to empty it, I'm pretty sure he saved her life actually. He would of only had his hand up her skirt to check her pulse. Stop hero shaming guys
>>
>>76354262
>Im saying what's the REASON for the line being there? What makes a person responsible for criminal actions, but not for consent?

Do you think letting any criminal go if they were intoxicated would be a good thing?

Clearly not. We don't allow intoxicated people give consent because they can't by the intent, definition and legally accepted meaning of the term consent.
>>
>>76352945
I agree with you. If anything I would help the girl because i'm not a piece of shit but I still think she needs to take a piece of the responsibility. You pass out by dumpsters, you might get raped. She's lucky it was a non-diseased white boy. If she passed out ddrunk in India should probably would have been raped to death. I'm not at all excusing the rapists. Just trying to instill forethought and responsibility. Are you black, do these concepts not compute to you?
>>
>>76354361
Thank you. Exactly. A good parent would have told her exactly why you don't get black out trashed at parties. She was probably a sociology degree too.
>>
>>76356371
Nope I was saying everyone should be responsible for what they do drunk, be it criminal actions, or consent, or a contract
>>
>>76354737
Its not on the rise. Its just a newer fetish, just like squirting was a few years ago and anal was before that. The whole interracial thing is pushed by jew media. It will also die down.
>>
File: Scan50065.jpg (3 MB, 1777x2500) Image search: [Google]
Scan50065.jpg
3 MB, 1777x2500
>>76350462
>>
>college coeds get fucked up at bar
>both are horny
>fingered in back of a dumpster like white trash

She is ashamed and is suing to rectify that shame.
>>
>>76357756
It's the easiest way to cheat on your boyfriend AND play the victim.
>>
>>76356983
Not really dude. Women have been tryinf bbc for years. Cuckholding is on the rise because women want white kids and a rich white man. But they also want to have good sex. They want big dicks and to be fucked by a rapper thug like they did in college. Why do you think so many white women cheat?
>>
>>76356420
No I'm not black. I just can't fathom passing out behind a dumpster; I've never been that pissed. I'm trying to say that it does not excuse the rape, though when you put it that way, it makes sense that she was out there for the worst element, in the most vulnerable way. A normal law-abiding citizen would not rape under any circumstance though, we seem to be agreed on that.
>>
>>76358035
>so many white women cheat
Is this anecdotal evidence I'm detecting?
>want to be fucked by rapper thugs
Who? Literally who are you talking about? None of the girls I've been with like nigs or I wouldn't even go near them
>>
>>76358202
Yeah, drunk or not my first instinct is to try and help someone passed out. But if it were my friend who passed out bu a dumpster and got raped my first question would be "why did you get that fucked up" or "where were your friends who were supposed to look after you." If anything this is the opposite of white privledge. A saudi businessman just got out of a rape conviction by saying he "fell" on the girl. Most countries (non-white ones) this wouldn't have made it to trial. Like I said before though, she's lucky some drunk, hepatitus infected bum wasn't the one who raped her.
>>
So I just read the "victim"'s statement. She said that she went out to a party with her friends, drank way too fast and way too much, and the next thing she knew she was in the hospital on a gurney. So couldn't she have consented to fucking behind a dumpster during the time she was drunk as hell? How would an equally drunk, dumb frat jock decline that invitation?

I just don't get why all the blame is on him and she's the victim, and why they want to give the kid a death sentence.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.