[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Francisco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Golden_Gate_Bridge_0002.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1029) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Gate_Bridge_0002.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1029
What's wrong with San Francisco? I've only heard mixed stories about the place. It's a progressive place where nobody judges you by the color of your skin or subculture and the drugs are plentiful. On the other hand, I've heard that hobos piss and shit all over the place and crime runs rampant due to the softness of SFPD. Every time I hear the part about hobos and blocks, I ask them if they aren't just mistaking SF for Oakland.

The fags that I know say that it's a great place for the technically inclined to make a living and that there are rent controlled apartments.

Redpill me on SF /pol/. I'm considering taking up a friend's offer to move there.
>>
>>76345908

Bump for interest.
>>
>>76345908

Shittiest city in the shittiest state.
>>
>>76347027

That's pretty bold coming from some welfare sucking hick.
>>
>>76345908

Bump for interest.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>76345908
D.C. has more gay guys %-wise now. SF is past its prime.
>>
Cost of living (3k for a studio)
Homeless-druggy enablers
40% Asian 15% Mexican 30% White
Tech SJWs that want to censor your speech
>>
>>76345908
its shitty city where everything is illegal and expensive. expect to spend most of your time sitting in traffic, being coughed on by Chinese people and wage slaving so yo can afford that 1 bedroom studio apartment you share with 3 other people.

source: lived there
>>
>>76345908
North Bay
>>
File: 1462155432166.jpg (150 KB, 425x477) Image search: [Google]
1462155432166.jpg
150 KB, 425x477
>>76345908

What is wrong? And it's everywhere.

Human feces, helping spread the gay bacterium.

They are taking our jobs, they are spreading their poops, they are raping.

Now I am not against gays, but we need a wall for the poop.
>>
I spent 3 days there once and it was a disgusting shithole. Picture the craziest hobo you've ever seen in any urban area. It's like only those guys moved there. Only the craziest of the crazies. It's like SF is the
mentally insane bum all star team. And they have little insane bum communities where they lay blankets out in a communal bum circle and do bum things like smoke newport 100s and yell at people they recognize from a distance forces them to be incredibly loud. And the police don't do jack shit. But it's very easy to get your hands on drugs if that's what you're into.
>>
>>76349054

Why do people continue to move there? Jobs or culture?
>>
>>76347471
Makes it all the more poignant, don't you think?
>>
>>76349767

Not really. Taking shitty jobs over an hour away and praying the next flood or tornado doesn't wreck your shit all the while being bored the fuck out of your mind and sweating your balls off half the year and freezing them off the other half. California has less than half those worries.
>>
>>76345908

If you can work in the city (commuting is pure hell), already have friends there OR are super-outgoing, and are not going to be depressed that even with your high-paying tech job that you're just making ends meet, then you'll find a lot to do there. It's a pretty narcissistic place.
>>
>>76345908

San Fransisco is proof that police brutality needs to be encouraged.
>>
File: commygeno.png (580 KB, 585x864) Image search: [Google]
commygeno.png
580 KB, 585x864
>>76345908
SF is good if you like being high and getting fucked in the ass. Oakland is good if you like being beaten and robbed by niggers.
Both places have big spray paint murals dedicated to the ussr.
The town on the north side of the golden gate is the only place worth staying. No section 8 and the homeless are cast into the bay.
>>
Dindus attack Asians who blame whites for being racist

Smells of piss, much like most of the UK, because shop fronts are used as urinals by the homeless

Expensive with shitty parking and terrible drivers
>>
File: cliff-house.jpg (35 KB, 507x195) Image search: [Google]
cliff-house.jpg
35 KB, 507x195
>>76349654
Pre 1990? Culture. It was cheap and easy to be a weirdo, and the ex-hippie situation meant you could blend in nearly anywhere.
Post 1990? Jobs. Prestige office space for business, "hip urban" homes for rich tech workers, 30 miles south are all the big fucking tech companies and big fucking aerospace contractors.

The city is actually very picturesque and elegant, with rolling hills, beautiful views of the bay/ocean, and historic architecture. But lots of people never get away from the downtown core (Tenderloin, Powell) that is crackhead central, or the hippie/"culture" tourism spots (Haight-Ashbury) that stockpile homeless from across the country.
>>
>>76345908
It is the very epitome, along with Berkeley and really the whole Bay Area, of that rich yuppie liberal know-it-all that makes news columns for starting some bullshit protest. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go there just for the sights and scenes of an expensive as shit town, but the average person there is just asshole smartass incarnate. It's like their Mecca. Young bluepilled libs flock to San Francisco. It's their big dream, like many have to move to New York.

You will probably have a great time, as it's basically that rich part of your town stretched into a city, but the locals are shit. They are Portland Lite.
>>
File: mex1.jpg (800 KB, 2048x1368) Image search: [Google]
mex1.jpg
800 KB, 2048x1368
>>76350349
You're right. California is so much better
>>
Okay here we go. SF is a sanctuary city, meaning cops don't harass poor homeless people or immigrants for walking around, this sometimes means the city stinks of piss but that's what you get when its a liberal city. The bright sunny summers and spring and cooler winter makes it really easy for homeless people to survive outside so that's why many of them come here. But anyway, the city used to be bad during the 70s with drugs and violence in the city but after the corporations moved in, all these white hippies suddenly have opportunity to become rich landowners, so they push other lesser minorities out. Ironically those old white hippies are the loudest ones complaining about housing, cause they don't want the skyline to change. And nobody under 30 can move here on their own
>>
File: 011864876669.png (150 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
011864876669.png
150 KB, 236x245
>>76345908
Went there for work today. Embarcadero area. Saw a pile of human shit on the ground next to a tree on a main road. Saw a dirty homeless guy sleeping in the middle of a sidewalk on the same street. Obvious SJWs everywhere, lots of stuck up people. Loads of nu-males. A few very attractive women though.
>mfw
>>
I was in SF for 4 days for business last year. Of all the big cities I've been to San Fransisco is the only one I've been to where it was an overwhemingly bad expereince and I couldnt wait to fly home.

Cold, cloudy depressing weather for July in California and everyone was so unessesarily rude. The only nice normal person I met was the hotel clerk who said "don't walk around after dark it's dangerous." Gosh, thanks.

The amount of homeless/street hustlers/addicts was ridiculous and they constantly shout things at eachother/fight at all hours. It was just so cold, damp and fithy. I mean FILTHY. Like, poop and trash everywhere filthy. Maybe I just had bad luck but I no desire to go back. And this coming from someone who likes NYC.
>>
File: 1406353246763.png (35 KB, 233x290) Image search: [Google]
1406353246763.png
35 KB, 233x290
>>76353927

>trashy and dirty even for a New Yorker
>>
>>76353435
Oh yeah, some places smell fucking disgusting too.
>>
Women basically rile the place. I was there recently and the girls restroom was full and had a long line so thr women just stormed in thr men's room and kicked the ones inside out.
>>
>>76345908
It's great to visit and parking is shit. It's the mother land of faggots and liberals.
>>
https://youtu.be/bcAWgFsmTn4
>>
>>76345908
Really nice City. Most people are liberal ass holes. But I would rather be in SF than most crack ridden shitholes around the world.
>>
>>76349478

Using my friends recent experience can confirm. SF has a huge profile around the world, and i reckon most people think of it in the top 5 places to visit in the US.

My friend and his wife flew in there couple months back, spent 3 days there getting over jetlag at start of their driving tour. They knew it was a liberal place, and expected an attractive clean city with cool fashions, good food and expected a few harmless weirdos and maybe the occasional person getting high in public. Said what they actually got disgusted them and left them pretty scared at times. Their hotel was nice, but surrounded by a sea of homeless, said it was just like being in the Walking Dead. The area smelt of piss, they got hassled so many times they lost count. Saw a woman shitting behind a dumpster, 2 guys with their penors hanging out, and a dude sitting on the footpath naked. Even in the tourist areas they felt uneasy, like they were hot jb who walked into a pedofestival. Couldnt understand why there were police, as all the ones they saw sisnt seem to be doing anything. They thought every city in the US must have been like this, thankfully they saw enough of other cities to realise SF is in a class of its own.

In short, expensive, filthy and overrun with the most mentally disturbed homeless per sq foot then all the worlds asylums put together. And enough human waste on the street to rival Mumbai. This is their experience, I have another friend who loves the place and can't wait to go back, would live there if he could afford it.
>>
>>76354933
Get used to that. It is basically an allegory for 5th wave feminism which is right around the corner.
>>
>>76345908
Im from the city. SF is Brazil incarnate. The east bay is an overpopulated rolling ghetto until you get to the white suburbs, and wealthy SF/ white Marin county have tolls to drive into them from the East bay. If youre young and debt free its IMPOSSABRU to live in the city. So what you end up with is that all the real estate either has 15 gooks in an apartment or a 5 story townhome inhabited by Sven his wife and their shit eating bernout children. The summer of love brought over 140k young people to the Haight neighborhood less than 1 square mile in 1967. That was arguably the most important event in the city's history as it took it from a typical american city like Des Moines and transformed it into something unrecognizable. The whole motif of the hippy movement was to simply be free in the city. Today i swear to god there is a no sit law in the city now. You literally will be fined $150 for sitting on the sidewalk. Its because the rich white liberals dont like "seeing" the social decay they cause and think they can just throw money at it and make it go away. The San francisco city board of supervisors is the most tyrannical government institution in the USA, they rule this place like their own personal kingdom. The whole city is catered to the ULTRA rich. You see ads for personal chefs, butlers, limo services, yet 40% of the people you see outside are tourists 15% are homeless 15% are the subhuman mcdonalds workers that commute from the east bay and the remaining 30% are locals, walking around like zombies pretending like theyre the ultimate egalitarians yet are afraid of the people sitting next to them on the subway. A real city of cucks and it is impossible to have a job here that is entry level, they just dont exist. Its the very rich and very poor and the divide is more exaggerated here than anywhere ive ever been, even LA with its millions of brazil tier beaners isnt as bad as SF.
>>
As a result of like 70% of the adult white population requiring at LEAST 1 million to live in the city or the non ghetto parts of the bay area, everyone is delusional as fuck telling themselves over and over again how much they love it when theyre really just holding on to a memory of how the city used to be. My greatgrandparents came here in 1907 and saw the city as it was then, plenty of people are still around from the pre 1965 days of the city and think SF is SUPER advanced and classy and that they are too for living in a 1200 sq foot house that cost them 1.4 million on a 30 year mortgage. Everyone here is a pseudo minimalist that is really too hokey to pull off anything classy.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.