[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stereotypes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: a9PNoLW_700b.jpg (36 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
a9PNoLW_700b.jpg
36 KB, 480x480
/pol/ told me stereotypes were true, so does that means whites are incestuous, pedophiles, can't jump, can't season, can't dance, and likes to shoot up schools?
>>
>>76339769
Only in the South and the Appalachian mountain states
>>
>>76339769
i love that tanline
>>
>>76339769
>can't season
India, you've revealed your true colours.
>>
whyt ppl btfo lol!

rly makes you think :P
>>
>>76339769
The Holy Trinity of Thugs: Niggers, Slavs and Rednecks.

Every society, ethnicity, and race has its own thug, it's just that the African to African thug ratio is much closer to 1:1 than any other race or ethnicity.
>>
File: incest world map.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
incest world map.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
hmmm
>>
>>76340109
Yes that hotbed of crime West Virginia

oh wait....
>>
File: bigcityvcrate.jpg?w=520.jpg (60 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
bigcityvcrate.jpg?w=520.jpg
60 KB, 520x400
>>76340210
>>
>>76340278
>>
File: dusk (2).gif (51 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
dusk (2).gif
51 KB, 192x224
>>76339769
>damn stupid racists that think all black people are dumb violent thugs even though it's just because they're poor and can't get ahead
>i know, they must be poor, dumb and uneducated people, i hate those
>>
>>76339769
>can't season
Get a load of this nigger. The only stereotype of whites is that they run everything and everybody else aspires to imitate their culture.
>>
>>76340210
I'm using the term 'thug' liberally, smartass.

When I say thug, I mean anyone who
>likes basketball and is unintelligent
>anyone who does drugs
>likes country music and christianity
>Cargo Shorts or short shorts
>is acting jocular and trips over curbs under a streetlamp at night
You get the idea.
>>
>>76339769
Protip:Jews,Arabs,Slavs and gypsies are in fact white
>>
>>76340630
Hispanics come from [REDACTED: NO LONGER A COUNTRY].
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.