[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I lost two phone contacts, to whom I both talked to for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 0OgTP5q.jpg (175 KB, 898x449) Image search: [Google]
0OgTP5q.jpg
175 KB, 898x449
Today I lost two phone contacts, to whom I both talked to for a pretty long time, had sex with one of them and was just about to meet the second one.

One was a year older than me, bornt exactly in my same day and month, the one whom I had sex with, and the other had three years more than me.

Tonight the sex/genders and political correctness topic happened and I just went ahead saying that there were TWO genders and that I would've been worried if anyone of my children were to learn about homosexuality during his sexual maturity and general growth...

Result? They both awkwardly blocked me giving crazy replies...

I live in a European country, and I feel like the cucking is getting too far for me to handle it...
I mean is reality becoming optional?
Is reason becoming really this poisoned?

P.S: One was a feminist and the other did drugs. Both acting like they know anything and as they study really much, but meh... That ain't really how it is.
Obviously both got offended when I criticized their behaviour.

Are we really getting this cucked?

Please don't let that happen...
>>
File: 1458625158940.png (225 KB, 576x566) Image search: [Google]
1458625158940.png
225 KB, 576x566
This is now a drugged simpsons thread
>>
>>76336536

Homosexuality is triggered genetically and specifically during pregnancy by female hormones in the womb.

Homosexuality is perfectly normal.

Transgenderism is not.
>>
>>76336536
>had sex with one of them

Dick wasn't good enough. Practice and fuck again. Try harder next time.
>>
not worth being around a woman you feel the need to criticize desu. and of course they don't deserve it even if we know they do.
>>
>>76337695
>>76337003

No anglos pls

Also, when I talk to somebody I don't look what gender they are; If they write some bullshit is just rightful to talk about it and criticize it.

Someone can't be stupid just because is female, I consider this as an insult to what real Women with a brain represent.
>>
>>76336536
1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
>>
>>76336536
>and I just went ahead saying that there were TWO genders and that I would've been worried if anyone of my children were to learn about homosexuality during his sexual maturity and general growth...
perhaps you should consider moving to Middle East if this is what you truly believe, I'm sure people there would be more welcome of your backwards attitudes
>>
>>76338338

Are you from tumblr or something?
>>
>>76336913
Leave it to the homos to be angry with people for not understanding that they were born that way then turning around and hating on trans in the same way. Just butt hurt that they don't look like guys anymore so fewer people in your fuck pool, and trans tend to have been the cutest guys, you're left with the bears AHAHAHAHA!
>>
The two genders thing I often use as a litmus test. To see if they are at least somewhat unaffected by the brainwashing.

Homo stuff is too far engrained at this point to be able to denounce it in the way you did.
I'd only admit to my closest allies that I would be saddened if my child turned out gay or that they shouldn't push homosexuality on children. Even then I don't have a problem with others being gay. Just not my own. And still I wouldn't disown my son.

Also I've been sleeping with a couple of euro chicks recently. And they've both layed into me and made me feel bad about the brexit. I'm part of the leave.eu main campaign.
>>
>>76336536
>>76336536
hey buddy,
I lost my girlfriend of 2 years last month. We lived together and we're only friends with each other and spent every single day together in my little apartment.

We broke up because of the same shit.

Be strong brother, you are doing the right thing. You aren't alone. You are a strong mother fucker and did yourself a favor by getting those poisoned minds out of your life. They can't be saved. Find conservative friends, thank me later.

p.s. date a conservative girl while you're at it.
>>
>>76336536
need more content like this
>>
>>76337933
>Someone can't be stupid just because is female, I consider this as an insult to what real Women with a brain represent.
not really anything you can do about it. maybe most difficult of all would be to change someone's mind. move on.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.