[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x502
>>
>>76329579
No.
>>
>>76329579
No.
>>
>>76329579
NO
>>
isn't he just some negro who good at fighting made a ton of white man money,

and with that money he suddenly became a good person, someone to aspire to? lol
>>
>>76330311
Yeah, but he also became the best in the world in a competitive sport which requires a lot of dedication, money or no money.

A lot of plebs will look at the money aspect though.

Also it's funny the double standards present when leftists laud him.
>>
>>76329579
A nigger who converted to the stupidest religion on earth, changed his named to shit-tier nonsense and made money by chimping out in ring for the amusement of whites.
Always remember Obama's words: No black person can ever achieve anything on his own in this society.
>>
>>76329579

That nigger from Ghost Busters
>>
>>76329579

I have no problem with black people to be honest, I judge any person on who they are, rather than the colour of their skin. You might say that's SJW but it's really not. It's just not racist. There's a gigantic difference.

I don't believe in positive discrimination (or discrimination of any kind). I don't believe that only white people can be racist (that's fucking ridiculous). But yeah, I don't judge people based on their race.

One of my favourite books in fact is the Autobiography of Malcolm X. I would recommend it to anyone. It's a fucking awesome book. The whole first half of it is young Malcolm X, in his teens and early twenties, a confused young guy, doing drugs, selling drugs, going to dancehalls, trying to get with chicks, working odd jobs. It just reminded me so much of my own life, trying to be fashionable, trying to fucking fit in.

And also of course his whole life is defined by this frustration and anger at wanting to stop people from fucking him over, for him to become his own man, and that's a frustration I have too.

If you read that book you think "shit, if I was black and in his position, I would be mad as fuck too". Because you fucking would. This doesn't mean I defend all black people for Christ's sake, that's absurd (yet I know you're all still going to call me a cuck or whatever the fuck). I'm just saying, who we are actually depends on who we are as an individual. A black cunt is a cunt and a white cunt is a cunt - skin doesn't matter. Human nature is what always trumps everything else.

Anyway whatever.
>>
File: rock.jpg (131 KB, 638x993) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
131 KB, 638x993
is The Rock black?
>>
>>76329579
>muslim
>low IQ (76)
>probably cant even read
>racist (even against his own race, called joe frazer a gorilla)

just fuck off with this nigger

lets watch this together pol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji3KVWbiLlY
>>
>>76330762
Shut up ya lefty poofter
>>
>>76329579
Ali was black? Hmm, what do ya know. I actually don't even notice skin color if I'm being honest.
>>
>>76329579
George Washington Carver gave us good peanut butter. Everything since has been a total disaster.
>>
>>76330867
>fanny pack
>mom jeans
>turtleneck
>that hair
JUST
>>
>>76330762
I feel you man, sometimes when browsing here I get pretty upset by all the blacks and muslims being degenerate, and lose all hope in them but whenever I listen to some good music by them it all disappears and reminds me that they all aren't bad people.

All I really want are some countries with strictly whites, strictly blacks, strictly asians etc then have some countries where the people who want to live in a multicultural society can live there.

The dream would be countries with strictly whites, strictly blacks then some countries with only whites and asians, countries with blacks and spics etc.
>>
>>76329579
https://youtu.be/tIdIqbv7SPo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.