[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/ someone posted this on /k/. Original post is below
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1809x1579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1809x1579
Hello /pol/ someone posted this on /k/. Original post is below

>>>/k/30191073

>be out with puppers
>going to whole foods for fresh food for my puppers
>leave dogs in truck with windows and sunroof cracked open
>hot as day in a big Texas city (affluent are)
>CC into whole foods even store doesn't allow it
>apparently it's illegal in my state to leave babies and dogs in cars
>walk out and see my dogs barking like mad and a young hot bitch trying to smash my window
>push cart out of the way and draw pointing at woman
>yell WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING GET ON THE GROUND
>bitch starts yelling some shit at me. I don't listen and keep yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she turns around and is still yelling. Honestly not listening and yelling for her to get on the ground.
>she's about 35 feet away and walks towards me
>yell DONT COME CLOSER, GET ON THE GROUND
>she's briskly walking to me
>she gets to arms length and I take my left hand off my pistol and pistol whip her in the forehead and use my left hand to shove her to the ground
>pavement is hot as fuck
>yell CALL 911 she tried to break into my car and assault me
>she's bleeding from the face but she's laying on the ground
>gun aimed on her and tell her to spread her arms and legs like a starfish (my exact words)
>she bitches at me but I keep telling her to shut up and not move until police arrives
>she goes to jail since I press charges. Cop tells me not to leave dogs in the car.

I partially have that encounter on video and all on unclear audio. Cops have my phone right now until they get the video. Am I in the right? I didn't get charged with anything.
>>
If the dogs had access to water recently, and you were going to spend 5 minutes max in the store then yes.

Pupper lives matter more than vapid virtue signaling harpies.
>>
>>76325928
i was gone for about 20, but i left the sunroof and windows cracked
>>
File: 1449955174740.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449955174740.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
How hot was it for the doggi?

Seems like she was the crazy one, when someone yells
"DONT COME CLOSER, GET ON THE GROUND"

You don't continue to walk in their way. Kudos for not shooting her.
>>
>>76325705
From your story it already sounds like its over

>she goes to jail since I press charges, cops tell me not to leave dogs in car
>>
>>76325705
Topkek
I dont think you were in the wrong, but i got a good chuckle out of this.
>>
>>76326136
it was in the 90s F

>>76326216
just worried that the bitch will create a big stink that I will be retroactively charged (or sued)

I have a feeling pretty soon when she tells all her friends about this, I'll become a victim of harassment from self-righteous dolts
>>
If you're going to leave your dogs in the car for a period of beyond 5 minutes in the summer, keep the Goddamn AC on.
>>
in ohio, no....your life was not in imminent danger so drawing the weapon would be unlawful

But you're in Texas so....
>>
>>76326372
>just worried that the bitch will create a big stink that I will be retroactively charged (or sued)
For what?
>>
>>76325705
As I understand it, you may be in trouble for drawing on her and then clearly not fearing for your life since you didn't actually fire when she closed the gap and instead hit her with it.
>>
>>76326405
The State of Texas Justification For the Use of Force & Deadly Force:
>Deadly force is defined as the degree of force likely to cause death or serious bodily injury, which includes actually firing a gun. However, the threat of using deadly force by displaying a weapon, if it is intended to cause apprehension that an actor will use deadly force if necessary, is defined by law as the use of force not deadly force.
>In Texas it is presumed that deadly force was reasonably necessary if it is used against an individual who was unlawfully or forcibly entering or entered into an occupied home, business, or vehicle or is attempting to forcibly remove another against his or her will from an occupied home, business, or vehicle. Deadly force is also presumed to be justified to prevent the commission or attempted commission of murder, aggravated kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery and aggravated robbery.
>In Texas if a person is present in any place where they have a right to be, they have no duty to retreat and have the right to use force, including deadly force, if they reasonably believe that it is necessary to prevent death or serious bodily injury to themselves or to prevent the [previously listed crimes].
>Texas law allows a person to use force in the protection of property to prevent or terminate another’s trespass or other unlawful interference with the possession of real or personal property. Deadly force can be used in Texas when the crime against property is classified as arson, burglary, robbery, criminal mischief at night or theft at night.

She was trying to break into my car. And when she approached me I hit her instead of shooting her.
>>
>>76326443
who the fuck knows, zimzam went home a free man when he killed treyvon.

this whole ordeal doesn't sit right with me
>>
why would you EVER leave a pupper in the car????? in 90º
that's nuts man.
>>
>>76326887
climate control in my car left it nice and cool and the windows and sunroof were cracked.
>>
>>76326679
Looks like you are fine then. Dont get all stressed out if you know your laws well
>>
>>76326679
Then you are fine. Excellent show of restraint in not just shooting her when she approached.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.