[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this ticket stump the Trump? I'm scared /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (73 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 211x239
Would this ticket stump the Trump? I'm scared /pol/.
>>
Never going to happen.

Too many crazy Bern supporters who'd take her out to make him prez.
>>
Hillary/Cosby would stump the trump. So would Hillary/Bin Laden.

Get fucked republicuk
>>
>>76324409
this is basically the only thing that could hurt trump.

but then bernie is a sell out and goes against every thing he stands for so his supporters will go through what ron paul people did.

and in 4 years they will be all out nazis
>>
clinton/warren
>>
>>76324544
A FUCKING LEAF!
>>
>>76324819

I'm begging Hillary to pick Shitting Bull. It would take this campaign to the next level of bantz.
>>
>>76324544
>Canadian
>has an opinion in AMERICAN politics
>>
>>76324819
please happen
>>
screencap this

Am at the Hillary rally in long beach. There is an info wars interview being filmed with a man with a boot on his head

I foresee it shall be hilarious

Sorry this ha nothing to do with the thread
>>
Bernie and Hillary are walking contradictions. a VP ticket is impossible at this point with vehement attack on Hillary by Bernie.
>>
>>76325552
Stop embarrassing yourself you underage summerfag. The community pool is probably still open Trevor, go skateboard over there, you need to get out of the house.
>>
>>76324409
To be fair, you probably are frightened by bed time, also.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (716 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
716 KB, 512x512
>>76324409
No. Bernie's appeal is largely that he's anti establishment. He's wrong because communism, but still clearly different from Hillary in that regard and that's where a lot of his support comes from. Teaming up with Hillary would be casting that image aside and losing many supporters.

Then again most liberals are cognitively dissonant party loyalists. Their candidate could say or do anything and they'd justify it and not change their mind.
>>
>>76326206
How many people do you estimate to be there? Her rallies are pretty sparse.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76326615
Maybe a little under 4 hundred

Pic is boot man and info wars chaps
>>
>>76326889
A group of bern bros just grouped up near the pack of singing schizos and they are chatting about bob Dylan

Fucking long beach
>>
>>76326206
That sounds like Vermin Supreme.
>>
>>76326889
Yep. That's Vermin Supreme.
>>
>>76326889
ask that faggot why he's fat while wearing ACU bottoms with flip flops and a t-shirt. He's a disgrace
>>
>>76327424
Haha I guess I'm out of the loop cause a couple guys just walked past and said "yo vermin supreme"

Just in case anyone cares Hillary just arrived via helicopter
>>
>>76326889
Wtf, Gandalf the Boot wizard.
>>
File: 05645534.png (260 KB, 1024x625) Image search: [Google]
05645534.png
260 KB, 1024x625
>>
Would a Hillary/Trump ticket be enough to stump the Trump?
>>
>>76327704
He's been around for a very long time.
>>
File: download.jpg (99 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
99 KB, 1160x629
>>76324409
Hillary and pic related is a valid reason for concern.
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are interchangeable and nearly all of Sanders supporters would vote Hillary just to have Warren as VP
>>
>>76324523
>Implying Hillary being taken out and Bernie becoming president is bad.
Look at what happened with McKinley and Roosavelt.
>>
>>76328058
Replace that shit with a Sanders/Warren ticket, and it wouldn't just stump Trump, but the Shill to.
>>
>>76324409
If this happens I would like to see newt destroy bernie in the vp debate.
>>
>>76328984
is newt good?
>>
This is about as likely as Trump taking Cruz
>>
Just got finished having a political discussion with a teacher at the school who I'm pretty sure is drinking rum and coke and is dumber than a bag of rocks
>>
>>76324409
If Bernie did that he would out himself as an insider: part of the establishment and a traitor to his own cause.... a cuck.
>>
>>76329836
confirmed bernie ticket
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.