[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KEK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: trevor.jpg (256 KB, 588x1350) Image search: [Google]
trevor.jpg
256 KB, 588x1350
>>
Obviously they don't get that diversity is a joke
>>
>>76316002
"Diverse" here means, as per usual, Jews and blacks
>>
>>76316002
>implying trevor shoah could replace the former demopratic mememan
>>
I dont even mind diversity, but I fucking hate Trevor Noah. He's just an empty shell, a black hole of no personality, and he needs to get the fuck out of our country.

I make sure to turn the channel whenever he comes on, so that they dont give him view points
>>
>>76316002
Its a faggot shit show
>>
>>76316002
What are Wilmores ratings?
>>
>>76317209
Even worse. His ratings are the worst out of all of them (except maybe Samantha bee)
>>
>>76316576

i don't like seeing coons and other undesirables in a huff about whites.

its just sjw bullshit ran by kikes. they stepped over the line, the worst is having some preachy unfunny nigger that isn't even American lecture everyone about how bad it is here. especially when this coon comes from one of the worst hell holes on earth.
>>
File: 1464347210504.png (71 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1464347210504.png
71 KB, 501x585
>>76316002
Leave Trevor Noah alone, as a Je- I mean white American, I appreciate the hard work those young & diverse people are doing.
All of you should be ashamed and do some reparations right now. I highly recommend donating to the Auschwitz "Never Forget the 6 Trillions" Foundation and then immediately afterwards turning yourselves in to JID- I mean the local authorities go- I mean guys.
>>
Comedy central eats a dick now.

Its all shit like this guy, the guy after him, and key and peele shit.

Nothing funny or interesting.

It's like reddit the channel.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.