[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about men who beat their wives? Are they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 28
File: domestic-violence.jpg (138 KB, 656x403) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
138 KB, 656x403
What does /pol/ think about men who beat their wives?

Are they scum? Is it just an effective form of keeping a woman in line? Have you done it before/know someone personally who has done it? Is it something that's not worth getting into anymore since domestic violence punishments are heavier than ever before?

Discuss.
>>
Don't unless she's into it.
>>
if you have to beat your spouse in order to "keep them in line" then you're too autistic to be in any kind of relationship
/pol/ will disagree with this
>>
Pieces of shit, just bullies: picking on weaker opponents they know can't fight back, and doing it because it makes them feel powerful/in charge.
>>
>>76313053
It's degenerated.
>>
It was probably a bit wrong in the old days or like in middle eastern countries when they're worth less than the house pet but western woman today deserve a good beating now and again.
>>
>>76313430
There are plenty of men who beat their wives who aren't "autistic". Not that I agree with it though.

>>76313578
This is what I feel about the whole thing personally.
>>
Nothing wrong with it.I can also beat my pillow to a pulp and no one will bat an eye.I don't see the problem?
>>
Scum like. These kind of people you will find are also physically abusive to children and animals.
>>
>>76313053
If you have got a reason to beat your wife, you got the wrong wife.
Do you want a partner for life or a dog in the form of a woman?
>>
>>76313053

talk shit get hit.
>>
>>76313053

I'm not machist. I would beat a girl if she attacked me first. Just like with a man. I will always defend myself.
>>
From what I hear, my grandfather and father both beat their wives. My grandfather was a drunk and knew karate.

My father was a paranoid schizophrenic who had a vision about Jesus apparently who was deeply religious.

Neither my mother or grandmother are still with them. I'm against wife beating, why would you hurt your wife if you love her? Mental tactics work far better to keep women in line.

All that being said I feel I'm genetically disposed to do it, and if I ever got on the whiskey too hard there might be a chance it could happen.
>>
>>76313053
whores will always whore. only force can tame and normalize such filthy low lifes
>>
>>76313710
>Do you want a partner for life or a dog in the form of a woman?
Dog woman, definitely.
>>
>>76313848
>All that being said I feel I'm genetically disposed to do it

I wouldn't say it's really genetic, at least for the most part. It seems like something that's learned unless you get shitfaced like you mentioned.
>>
File: L53lJ.jpg (52 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
L53lJ.jpg
52 KB, 500x266
>>
>>76313053
It is necessary. If you don't beat your women when she disobeys, you'll find that she won't be your woman for long.
>>
>>76313430
t.sheryl
>>
>>76313578
t.katrina
>>
File: 1459283548311.jpg (610 KB, 1621x1009) Image search: [Google]
1459283548311.jpg
610 KB, 1621x1009
>>76313053
>men used to beat women in the west

>men in the middle east and all over the world kept theirs in chains as well

>western men stopped beating their women

>???

what if there was a real reason for our ancestors to do it for the past thousands of years?
>>
>>76313705
t.emma
>>
>>76314287
What if she or your kid calls the police, then you're fucked.
>>
>>76313053
niggers can shoot whites arabs can mass rape women and set off bombs and its all not a big deal

if a mn slaps his wife though uh oh watch out

its almost like the goal is to destroy something...
>>
>>76313053
There's a line between abuse and discipline. Women and children need training in the same way a dog does in order to act above their base instincts. I don't kick my dog for fun but I'll smack it if it pees in the house.
>>
>>76314461
western ''''''''''''men''''''''''''

Kek
>>
I have an ex-girlfriend's daughter renting a room from me because her husband was beating her. Now I know why.

Still though, not good.
>>
>>76313053
My dad did this almost every night after he got home from the bar. It kinda fucks you up having to watch and hear it. He also openly cheated on her with multiple women, always yelled about how dinner wasn't good enough, and he wouldn't even let her sleep in their room. Once when she was napping in there he got home early, woke her up and literally threw her out of the bedroom. On the few occassions they went out, he berated her the entire time she was getting ready, and she'd be pretty much crying by the time they left. "Fat fucking stupid bitch, etc.." It's been years since they split, and I still have a knee-jerk hate reaction to men in general, even if it is irrational.
>>
>>76314500
Under Sharia law, woman must obey her husband. No police will come for her.
>>
>>76313053
onlky low life low IQ degenerates do it, they saw it on their filthy homes, so they think it's normal, if you have an issue with your partner, you talk
>>
>>76313710
is that even a question? A wife to sit when I say sit, and cook when I say?
In return for affection, of course, you don't think your dog is worthless and just mercilessly beat it, that's fucked up.
But yeah, I'd like that mutual respect that comes with master/dog relationships.
>>
>>76314680
>even though she's a cunt, i'll still defend her right to be a cunt

And this is why western '''''''''men''''''''' are getting cucked hard.
>>
File: 1459741302657.jpg (70 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1459741302657.jpg
70 KB, 624x480
>>76314709
I'm sorry to hear that man, that's just terrible. I can only imagine how traumatizing it must be for kids who have to see and listen to it happening.
>>
>>76314709
she shou have married a nicer guy. its as much her fault as his. civilization is full of moral hazard which means that people pay the price ofthir mistakes. alwys.

there is no shortcut.
>>
>>76313053
Of course everybody says beating women is bad because it feels emotionally bad, just look at that picture OP, the poor helpless woman was just assaulted for no reason because her boyfriend had a bad day. You feel an instinctive need to defend her and ward off the perceived guilty party.

Now back to reality, the woman is a screechy loud as fuck shit head that never has anything nice to say, you thought you could make her day a bit better by doing some chores or fixing some things up around the house. So you spend all evening after working all day trying to bring back some peace, but what do you get in return? More yelling and screaming that it's not done a special way or someone else did it better or you took too long or you shouldn't have done it. At this point you're tired, you're not thinking straight, you lose your temper and land a solid punch right on that dumb bitches face, she won't do that again, she'll have a little more respect you think. But no, she'll start right back up again only this time the police show up and it's off to jail for you.

tl;dr Females need to be shot and dumped into a mass grave. Not worth it.
>>
>>76314709
Sounds like your mother was a useless cunt. No wonder your father slapped her about.
>>
>>76314709
Ever think about killing him?
>>
File: giBmoxq.gif (960 KB, 320x178) Image search: [Google]
giBmoxq.gif
960 KB, 320x178
Dysfunctional as fuck.
Either divorce the bitch or find a better line of communication than just abusing your bloody wife.

I do hope /pol/ is against this. If there's anything truly degenerate in this world it's being a wife beater.
>>
nothing wrong with some bare bottom spanking now and then
>>
>>76314709
I feel your pain. The best thing you can do is break the cycle, never act like him.

You should also get some revenge, hurt that man.
>>
>>76315113
If she married a 'nice guy' she'd get bored with him and leave him for one who beats her.

Nice guys are pussies and even women can't stand them.
>>
>>76315129
back to reality, he says shortly before rambling about a fantasy world in his absurdly broken brain.
>>
>>76313666
where do people get this women are worth nothing in the middle east meme? Sure they serve their husband but the husband is also obligated to buy what his wife demands.
>>
>>76315113

Well, even though I know 'll be bombarded with fedora memes, women don't care about nice guys. They skip over that entirely. Their brains cannot comprehend it. They care about status, looks, and dominance.

I've been told that a good alternative to disciplining a woman is to ignore her as much as humanly possible. But even then, I can see men these days being punished for that. It's all about women and their fee fees.
>>
>>76315359
Live with women for awhile, you'll change your stance. Make sure you don't say something wrong or god forbid try and use logic to explain something to them though.
>>
>>76314141
Not really, it's like kicking your car when it doesn't work
>>
>>76314846
Women are supposed to enjoy taking care of their husband, it is in the nature of a woman; but it takes a valuable man that motivates you to do all those things.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
5 KB, 192x262
>>76313666
how many women have you assaulted in the last 3 months sir?
>>
>>76315522
I find the men who love women the most are the ones who've never lived with them or even been in a relationship with them and definitely never had their lives ruined by them.
>>
>>76315129
I've known a few men who've told me something very similar. They're not the kind of men who just beat their wives like it's routine, but just snap because their wives in particular are cunts like that. Still, I think a divorce might be less messier depending on the situation.
>>
>>76314011
>>76314011
I ended up taking karate too, but I've never met my grandfather or father (different sides of the family). I do have a mean temper when I drink whiskey, and I have blacked out before.

Also I have a general mistrust of women ( I dated some sluts/ cruel stupid bitches in my teen years, the impression lasted) so even though I'd like to believe I never would, if I got hammered enough I could see it happening, especially if a bitch cheated on me or something.
>>
File: europe in year 2050.jpg (34 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
europe in year 2050.jpg
34 KB, 624x351
letting women run amok with their feelings = death of society

cucked, weak female worshipping men cannot defend against the incoming sharia-ism, and the women will get what "diversity" brings
>>
>>76315693
>divorce might be less messier depending on the situation.

It is easier to kill her than divorce her.
>>
>>76315113
She was going to back out before they married. This was before all the girl power shit. Her family pressured her to not back out before the wedding, and her dad turned a blind eye to my dad being an asshole, basically saying it was their business to work out. They also pressured her to stay married in order to not disgrace the family.
>>
>>76315693
Yeah, I just don't get it, even if it's hormones there's no need for it. I've been thinking about creating an Asshole Day one day of every month where men, for no apparent reason at all, just act like a giant asshole to their female counterpart for the whole day.
>>
File: double 0 slap.jpg (61 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
double 0 slap.jpg
61 KB, 850x400
>>76313053
Shom times, sh-you ja-ust have to sh-lap her around abit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
>>
>>76314709
Sounds like "your dad" may not actually be your dad
>>
File: 1463546442854.gif (294 KB, 242x333) Image search: [Google]
1463546442854.gif
294 KB, 242x333
Do they even exist? They've been socially shunned and legislated against for over 300 years now?

Oh... you mean muslims. Yeah, no, muslims are scum m8, mostly.
>>
>>76315557
beatig a woman shows you care. theres actual emotion involved.

its the same with children. ignoring them is worse emotional damage thn a whipping.

we ddnt suddnly evolve to the point where entire human emotions are useless. you cant just pretend anger doesnt exist.

like these fuckig psychologists saying nger is a poison. no. anger is a catalyst. it spurs chamge. if you neuter anger you euter the ability to chnge. which is hy peoppe these days are useless. tey cant lose weight or read a book etc.
>>
File: ultramanweakfearthestrong.jpg (71 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
ultramanweakfearthestrong.jpg
71 KB, 607x608
>>76313053
One of several symptoms of a crumbling relationship, I'd imagine.
>>
File: checeked trips.png (371 KB, 733x526) Image search: [Google]
checeked trips.png
371 KB, 733x526
>>76313666
>>
>>76315522
You're cringing and fantasizing about mass murder because you're afraid of a girl yelling at you. You cannot handle being "yelled at".

Whimpering about imaginary confrontations and then insisting you use logic. There's a website for you and it's not here.
>>
>>76316006
You'd be surprised how many non-Muslim men in the U.S. beat their wives.
>>
ask a guy who face fucked his gf 2 nights ago anything
>>
File: parasitism101.jpg (90 KB, 727x769) Image search: [Google]
parasitism101.jpg
90 KB, 727x769
>>76314461
>>
There's nothing wrong with a smack in the mouth if she's being a cunt but black eyes and shit like that is a tad rich
>>
File: dummies.jpg (247 KB, 710x900) Image search: [Google]
dummies.jpg
247 KB, 710x900
>>76313053
>What does /pol/ think about men who beat their wives?
>>
>>76313053
All these "what does /pol/ think" type questions make me think someone is data piling to build a profile of /pol/.
>>
>>76315678
there are some good women. just like a mn though they need ressure to better themselves otherwise they become slothful spiteful animls like all humans
>>76315693
they suspect pms is a hormonl reaction to not being regnant for x many months. if a woman isnt constantly regnant then she is loing genetically. pms is a otection aginst wasted tie or an infertie husbnd.

womens mood disorder correlate directly with birth rates in a country
>>
File: mang.gif (392 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mang.gif
392 KB, 400x400
>>76313578
>>
>>76316443
I'm asking out of curiosity, it's not a subject I see too often here. If you're worry about datamining then don't respond.
>>
I love those domestic abuse stock photos. So over-the-top.
>>
>>76313053
>chimping out because your wife is a cunt
wew

If you can't maintain a peaceful, stable relationship without violence, then you shouldn't be together.
>>
>>76316472
>there are some good women

There really isn't.
>>
>>76313053
I used to have a lot of anger problems from fucked up family and terrible childhood hitting women was a just a way of getting over how much I hated the world it wasn't worth it and I eventually got past it but I feel guilty about it from time to time.
>>
>>76316472
Did you have a stroke halfway through this post?
>>
>>76316092
Sure thing friend, I'm not afraid of a girl yelling at me, I do get pissed off however when my night is ruined over nothing because a woman decides to have a shit fit and unload a whole lot of uncalled for drama my way based off of non-sense. The same women who never pull their weight at home and are solely responsible for their own fuck ups but never take blame and just yell more about how it's someone else's fault.
>>
>>76313053
If we had let it continue as well as denying them the vote society would be a lot less cucked our birthrates wouldn't have dropped and we wouldn't be normalizing mental illness and letting trash into our countries

Women exist soely to fuck, give birth and raise children. Almost every other culture through all history has agreed on this. They need control without it they fuck shit up like animals because they ALWAYS put emotion and personal feels ahead of logic and reason hence all the "social rights" and mass imports of "muh poor rapefuges"
>>
>>76313053
depends on the situation

ideally, you didnt marry a dumb whore in the first place, she's faithful to you, you are faithful to her, both do nice things to each other, everyone's happy

if she's a dumdum who fucked up royally, a good spirited, moderate slap is allowed, bonus if she discovers into spanking and becomes more submissive

if you have to go full fist to the face like in a boxing match then either A: you are drunk raging fucktard who is too dumb to deal with it or B: you married a slutwhore of a coalburner which again, is also quite your fault too
>>
>>76315156
Lol. He was given a business from my grandpa that didn't require much work other than not being a fuckup on his part, which he ran into the ground after they divorced. To this day, all he really does is go to the bar, and then spends the rest of his time hungover watching b-movies on cable, and smoking.

>>76315234
Yeah. I was an angry kid. He was a big guy though, and whenever I did flip out on him it was shut down pretty quick.

>>76315299
Yeah, I'm almost scared to start a family.
>>
>>76316590
This wouldn't be data mining.
You're not compiling multiple sources of data to find a correlation.
>>
>>76313053
Manlets and degenerates.
>>
>>76313053
>Are they scum

Yes, if you think otherwise you're an edgy dickhead.
>>
>>76316678
there are. its hard to be a good woman hen you arnt allowed to be pregnant though. mdern society is against makig good people
>>76316728
typing on a foreign keyboard
>>
>>76313578
>Pieces of shit, just bullies: picking on men because they know if they hit a woman they will go to jail, and doing it because it makes them feel powerful/in charge.

fixed...
>>
>>76315982
Nope. We look identical. He did try to pull that card when I was little, and wouldn't have anything to do with me.
>>
File: 1462885918238.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1462885918238.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>76316946
How do you know I'm not NSA right now? I did ask about personal experiences after all.
>>
>>76313839
>I would beat a girl if she attacked me first.

You are fucked up bro. Ofcourse there are different levels of "attack".
You dont beat a women who attack you, you just stop the attack or defend yourself.
>>
>>76313053

It's only okay if she's being a total bitch and not cooking/cleaning/fucking like a good wife. Sometimes a bit of corporal punishment well applied leads to tremendous results.

Just beating a wife for no reason is idiotic and cowardly. Violence is a tool to be used judiciously, and just whaling on your wife because you had a bad day makes that tool ineffective.

Beating your wife. Super simple stuff.
>>
>>76317203
>t. Sven
>>
>>76316765
their personalities are learning interfaces for children. which is hy they were instructed to be silent and allowed to blossom emotionally with thir hildren. two woman only argue. the chinese symbol for argue is writing two women together. most cultures realized womeb would only learn responsibility once pregnant.
>>76316883
people used to not marry dumb whores. dumb whores give you geetically dumb children
>>
>>76316018
ignoring them is worse emotional damage thn a whipping.
fuck off retard
>>
>>76313053
Lady in my office has an abusive husband. He is a 5'8" manlet.

He cut her brake lines before they got married. She married him anyway.

No sympathy
>>
>>76315129
>women and everything you said about them

This exactly

We need to invent the artificial womb. It will be a glorious day
>>
>>76314680
Why was she beating her? Apart from being a fucking autistic psycho?
>>
>>76316995
>there are. its hard to be a good woman hen you arnt allowed to be pregnant though. mdern society is against makig good people

You're kinda right, but women don't want children until they've finished partying. I live in Britain and we have the worst women to ever exist.
>>
File: NSA.jpg (218 KB, 1000x980) Image search: [Google]
NSA.jpg
218 KB, 1000x980
>>76317202
>How do you know I'm not NSA right now?
Are you stating that you are NSA?

If so are you aware of the punishment of impersonating a Federal officer?

Hint: three years bub...18 U.S. Code § 912
>>
dont wake a sleeping bear and so on
>>
>>76317436
still need womn to raise kids. they basically program babies. im not exaggerating
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2864x5032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2864x5032
>>76315522
>>76315678
>this

Sometimes I envy fags who only like other guys and asexuals. It would be great to never have to deal with the fucking shits that are women
>>
>>76317632
>Are you stating that you are NSA?
Never said I was tho.
>>
>>76317203

Sweden, everybody.

Everybody point at Sweden and laugh.
>>
Violence and abuse within a relationship/family is wrong, full stop.
>>
>>76317657
Maybe. I say we just raise them like the Spartans did their kids. That was usually all done by males (yes they did stay home with their moms for a bit but they were taken before they could remember)
>>
>>76317108
How's that denial treating you?
>>
>>76318233
yeah but women basically teach them how to spek etc. i ont think you cn take a kid from his mom until hes six or seven.
>>
>>76318096
If you were my wife I'd punch you for saying that
>>
subhumans
>>
>>76313053
if islam allows it
>>
>>76318053
u lost
>>
>>76313053
It's shit like this why I decided to remain single. Getting married these days is financial suicide.
>>
>>76313666

This tbqhwyf
>>
>>76313430
You sound like you've either never spoken to a woman before, or let them run your life.
Which is it?
>>
>>76313839
yuup and now whats happening is yhe criminalization of that human reaction.dont defend yourself,get beaten.then call the police and have them arrest YOU when the woman lies her ass off.ur better off just defending urself and maintaining ur dignity as u are gonna get fucked either way.
>>
>>76317203
cucksweden strikes again!
>>
My wife is the last person in the world that I'd hit.

Wouldn't feel bad about giving some random bitch a slap though. Some drunk slag punched my mate in the face a while ago and he bodyslammed her so hard both of her shoes went missing. I thought it was well deserved and hilarious.
>>
>>76313053
The same women who are beaten by their boyfriends also claim to love bad boys. This is just the logical conclusion to such thinking.

Tldr: bitches do it to themselves.
>>
>>76314709
My 'dad' is a fucking piece of shit too, senpai, I'm saying 'is' because he's unfortunately still alive although hopefully not for much longer. His only saving grace is he never beat my mum or even laid a finger on her in anger-he reserved that entirely for me and my brother-fucking coward cheated on my mom twice, even after a second chance. Being honest, its made me hate men, being a male and anything to do with masculinity. Fuck him. Fuck him all the way to hell. Just want to kill him right now
>>
>>76319090

Yeah. Women that like "bad boys" and "alpha males" and such always end up getting their due punishment.

Why has 4chan not spammed me with fedora memes yet? I remember in 2013-2015, talking about this would have people spam fedora memes and call you a cringe MRA neckbeard fedora virgin guy.

Perhaps people realized that bitter cesspool memes will never stop the truth from coming out.
>>
I used to work in social services and at a domestic violence center. Most men don't actually plan on hitting their wives. All the cases I've seen the guy claims that somehow his wife turned him into that because she's so bitchy, annoying, or whatever.

It also fucks the kids up too, especially little boys. Their probablility of becoming an abuser skyrockets if the father does it.
>>
>>76313053
/pol/ would never condone beating a wife.
Someone who repeatedly does that is an animal without question.
If however a woman uses a man's restraint to her advantage/sees it as a weakness to manipulate that's just as wrong. In western culture it is more likely that domestic violence has occurred when a woman has broken a man psychologically and he's lashed out in a final desperate act.
/pol/ approves of the traditional family unit. For that to exist there needs to be mutual respect. A man must remember to restrain himself physically but equally, a woman must respect the man's restraint and not exploit it.
A psychological attack can be just as damaging as something physical and can take much longer to recuperate from.
>>
File: tipping-furiously.gif (649 KB, 263x396) Image search: [Google]
tipping-furiously.gif
649 KB, 263x396
>>76319333
I have many fine fedoras but I've never really been into calling people fedoras because I think its' a dumb meme.
>>
>>76319333
Alpha here.

Alpha types don't beat their women. We don't have to.

If anything, I have a calming effect on my woman and kids.
>>
>>76314461
1 in four women claim to be raped and then turns out they lied their asses off to make themselves feel wanted.who the fuck is going to rape some fat disgusting nigger?
>>
>>76318724
No it isn't. Just don't marry someone retarded.

Here is a list of what you need to be succesful

1. You should love each other (the romantic feelings will disappear overtime but that doesn't mean you don't love them any longer)

2. You should have similar goals:
>Do you want kids or don't you
>what religious practices if any
>where do you want to live
>expected lifestyle

3. Don't marry anyone with a spending problem or substance abuse problem

4. Don't have either of above your self

5. Don't commit crimes and make sure she doesn't commit crimes.

Congratulations you're fine, low risk of divorce.
>>
>>76313053

It's cultural. I met this Albanian women at work and she told me that in their culture if a man doesn't beat you once in a while, it's because he doesn't love you...or something like that.
>>
>>76314522
ding ding
>>
I put my hands on my wife one time, because she used to have this outrageous tendency to think that having a vagina made her immune to retribution.

We were arguing about something minor and I was carrying a heavy box full of shit, and she screamed at me and threw keys at my face.

So I dropped the box and pinned her up against the wall by the throat, and calmly said, "please don't do that."

That was the last time it happened, 10 years ago.
>>
>>76313053

I don't necessarily look down on wife beating but almost all of the men who do it are probably mad dog, angry, emotional fuckers lashing out in an irrational way.
>>
>>76319239
Take it easy potato nigger.

I don't have a relationship with my dad either. Have no love for him.

I take pride everyday in being a better father than he ever was.

Once you have kids of your own, you will be able to let it all go.
>>
>>76313053
Nigger behaviour. Are you a nigger?
>American flag

Question answered
>>
>>76315129
never should have given them breathing room.now have worthlessness parading as achievment.women are now completely honorless.
>>
>>76319239
It's pretty futile and doesn't lead you anywhere hating all men based on your father. I have worse horror stories about my mother, a lot worse. But do I hate all women, because of it? No.

I hate them, because they drive Europe further and furthr to the left and society is a disaster since they got more political power. :^)
>>
>>76319516
>because
laughing at that shit.
this is 2016 timetraveller from 1975.
>>
Those people that write how they would never hit a woman or that it's haram (kek) are obvious anons without girlfriends or they never even had one. You dont know how fucking vile creatures they can be, they never know when to shut the fuck up, ever, they will keep constantly birching, throwing fits and it makes your blood boil when it comes to reasoning with them, you just cant, although Ive never slapped my GF, I already was few times just one step away from backhand slap, however, I am able to manage my temper, and just cool down, but I alrwady know that one day, I will snap... Its impossible to keep your sanity, they can be lovable spouses whole year but just for one day out of 365 they will always turn into most despicable cunts you d want to strangle and burn them...
>>
>>76313053
> Some women needs a slap a day to function normal.

my dads saying.
>>
>>76319516

My theory is that the reason women "go for the assholes" is because they want a man that is dominant, good looking and has high status.

Their monkey brains mistake those traits for aggressiveness and being a bitter dudebro. I see it quite often. Loser guys with nothing going for them, but they are not totally ugly and they have hot women because their entire life routine is centered around being a bitter asswipe.

I don't blame them though, nobody accused women of being intelligent. It makes sense that they resort to their primal instinctual feelings and judge the world based on that. Women feel, men think.
>>
>>76319755
>>76320024

Yeah, your both right desu, shouldn't hate all men, respect those who aren't sneaky little bully cowards. I'm trying to be the better person, trying hard atm, I hope ill be a father someday and a fucking good one at that. Thinking of it now, there are plenty of good, decent men out there who can deserve respect.
>>
>>76313053

If you cant keep her in line without hurting her physically, you might aswell leave her.
>>
File: hooker storage.jpg (28 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
hooker storage.jpg
28 KB, 400x449
>>76313053
Scumbags but they do tend to keep hookers off the street once they grow tierd of beating their weak willed emotionally unstable wives.
>>
>>76320357
I remember encountering a guy slapping a grill after a night out. I got her behind me and he started swinging at me. He was bretty drunk and I caught him once and knocked him on his ass.
Then, I felt a thump on the back of my head, hard enough it made my vision flash a second. I swung around and caught the fucker who'd hit me too. It was the gf with her shoe in her hand and she'd hit me with the stiletto heel.
Hitting her was entirely justified although I would have hesitated if I'd known but yes, women can be fucking vile creatures.
I mind my own business these days.
>>
If you woman isn't "keeping in line" it's your fault for being a shit person or going out with a slut

Pol virgins wouldn't know anything about this though
>>
>>76313053
I've never hit a woman I was in a relationship with. But they have all hit/violently attacked me
>>
File: article-heard5-0527-1.jpg (306 KB, 1200x1590) Image search: [Google]
article-heard5-0527-1.jpg
306 KB, 1200x1590
Women need to be kept in line, beating them physically is the only way to do this.
>>
>>76321311

Serves you right for being a whiteknight and getting involved in other people's business, m8.

The brotherhood is non-existent. Men give each other more of a hard time than they give women, and also men give each other more of a hard time than women give each other as well.
>>
>>76321434
>Pol

Woman detected
>>
>>76321311

Thays something different butI get your drift.

I am rather talking about day to day life, sometimes, it can be pure suffering. Like, when you just hitting up on a girl, and you play vidia, go to movies, just enjoy your time together and all is cool. But overtime, she turns into borderline two faced cunt. That anymore does not enjoy doing what we used to before, being triggered by ir, whenever I am telling her something I find interesting, she shrugs me off, when I tell her, lets go for movie and a dinner and shit, and she tells me, she does not feel like it. She despises ALL pf my hobbies and interests, no matter what ir is, she goes shit talki g whenever she sees me reading aome interesting articles on wiki, last time it was space welding and she just said that ira srupid and why would anyone read that. And at the end of a day, she tells me, that she is not happy in a relation ship because we arent doing anything and that she misses some company and starts flirting with ypur best friend, now tell me, how you are supposed to keep your temper and not just fucking bash her head against the wall.

This are women in a nutshell, they never ever fucking know what they want, only way to be happy is to regularily shit on them and doing everything your way, amd being the one that sets the course otherwise, you will be fucked for life and the sooner ypu understand it, the.better.
>>
>>76315420
t. Carl the cuck
>>
>>76321311
thats what you get for being a good guy poofter cunt
>>
ITT: white knight brainwashed cucks

Abuse is wrong, but women have the mentality of children and their unchecked physical inferiority is what has led us to our current degenerate society.

>m-muh you probably picked the wrong wife anyway!!!!

Women only come out good because they're raised knowing the position the should be in.
>>
>>76314709
What is up with the parents of this generation being utter shit? Yours is adv extreme example but it's just typical for parents of my generation to treat their kids/spouse like it's then that held then back in life.

The eighties saw crime rates as high as the prohibition era, record high drug rates, suicides and prostitution. People act like asshole parents is the norm but it isn't. This generation has the highest rate of alcoholic, bipolar and egocentric parents bring them up.
>>
>>76313053
If you can't command respect you're sure as shit not going to get it by resorting to violence.

Last resort for pussies who have no game.
>>
>>76313053

Violent coercion is generally a bad practice and is only morally permissible under self defense. The moral value doesn't discriminate by gender, but even if it did, indulging in inflicting violence and suffering is categorically wrong in the first place.

I know that's a dry as fuck answer, but better that than an edgelord arms race.
>>
>>76313053
I'm indifferent.
>>
>>76315129
you sound like a bitch
>>
>>76315557
>Not really, it's like kicking your car when it doesn't work
You are not very good with cars are you?
>>
>>76322894
He sheathes his katana folded over a million times with authentic Japanese steel.
He tips his fedora ever so slightly to obscure his line of sight.
"They'll think twice about using violence against a women" he mutters.
He dodges off into the night to defend another woman on the internet.
>>
>>76313053
You're teaching your wife that the proper response to noncompliance is violence, which she will in turn project onto your children.

So, no. Beating your spouse is degenerate.
>>
Only niggers beat their wives
>>
>>76323195
I'm not. You however sound prepubescent.
>>
>>76323354
Dude you should be able to shut a woman up with a look when she's being a bitch. If you can't then ur a cuck.

Give her the dick instead of the fist.
>>
>>76323470
Go learn how to interact with people and get laid you sexually frustrated autist.
>>
>>76320710
Honestly I feel contempt for any man who shows anger. I have violent rage inside me sometimes, I don't make a big deal out of it , or run around like a fucking drama queen.

Dudes who hurt their women and kids are nigger tier.
>>
>>76324020
>>76323911
Sounds like someone got cheetos dust on their xbox controller. You sound like a 12 year old. When you grow up, which is doubtful, you'll learn why things are the way they are.
>>
>>76313839
>He was a big guy
for you
>>
Women are like children and need to be punished when they act out of line, however i find "time out" and emotional-based punishment are better forms
>>
>>76313430
I agree.
>>
women aren't human.
>>
>>76313666
No wonder girls don't come here...
>>
>>76313053
don't hit women, they're weak and can't fight back. Note that I do not qualify a slap as a hit, but I'd rather not even do that.

They're just spoiled, most of them are spoiled. You can't have a balanced relationship anymore and barring dunk assholes who go ham on their women, women are empowered to do shit to a man that breaks him one way or another. You enter this relationship and they can ransom you with rape or by threatening your belongings if you don't comply. It's domestic terrorism.

As far as wife beaters go, I think we should address the reasons why wife beating happens so that we can prevent future domestic violence.
>>
The arabs says : "If you beat your wife and don't know why, don't forget : SHE knows."
>>
>>76313053
They're effeminate/closet homos who subjugate wives so they can feel strong. Too bad overpowering a woman physically or mentally is the easiest thing in the world.
>>
>>76326062
Is that even a country?
>>
>>76325560

>We need to take measures to stop men from doing bad things but we should continue letting women do bad things

People warned us about women years, decades ago. We should have listened. Those guys who were young in the 90s and 2000s gave us all the warnings. I remember it.
>>
TOTALLY AGREE, bitches need to know who the fuckin boss is
>>
>>76313666
>western woman today deserve a good beating
>refugees welcome

they're literally asking for it
>>
>>76326435
More than spiderland.
>>
>>76313053
Don't do it unless self-defense.
>>
>>76313168
my degenerate gf just got wet
>>
>>76327346

It's amazing that we are forced to call them our "equals". What a sick joke.
>>
This thread is oddly timely because I slapped my gf for the first time last night (ever)

She was being kind of a disloyal cunt
>>
File: goldfblack-crop1.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1830) Image search: [Google]
goldfblack-crop1.jpg
556 KB, 1280x1830
Disciplining a woman is not the same as hitting. Slapping a girl's ass or pushing her to assert dominance is different then actually beating the shit out of one. There's a huge difference. Men should discipline women how they discipline children, but not do it often. Only when there's extreme disrespect.
>>
Women are ALL garbage they deserve every beating they get
>>
>>76318882
you sound like you own more than 3 fedoras
>>
>>76327483
out of left field yesterday she has me finger fuck her at full speed and she takes my other hand and puts it around her throat...
Is bringing someone to the edge of life and death the new way to show them you love them???
>>
>>76326650
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
If a man beats his wife... yeah, he's an asshole.
A violent prick who can't deal with problems any other way. It speaks to his character, and I wouldn't trust a man like that.

It shows how he'll treat others if he can get away with it, and it'd make him a piss poor leader.

HOWEVER...

I wouldn't do anything to stop it.
She chose to go out with him, she's probably taken him back a few times before. She's most likely chose to cover her black eyes with make-up and explained to her friends that "He's really nice once you get to know him".

The first time it's his fault, anything after and the blame is on both of them.

You always hear about cops who can't do anything because she didn't want to press charges and shit.

The fact is, they are both adults, they both made their choices and they both have to deal with the consequences.
She's the only one who can get her out of it, she needs to help herself.

Let me make these clear, beaten wives do not need white knights in shining armour. They need shrinks for their Stockholm syndrome.

Don't risk getting your ass beaten by some violent psychopath just to try and "save" her, not when she'll take him back next week.
>>
>>76313053
It's a nigger/Muslim tier thing to do
>>
It's the form of keeping a women in line when you lack skills otherwise to be able to keep her in line.

In other words, woman battering is the act of the beta male. Too stupid and socially inept to dominate a woman properly, the beta resorts to the physical advantage over women handed to him for free by nature. This is why using physical violence against women to control them is to be looked down upon with scorn. Resorting to it is basically admitting that you lack all other forms of control and have no game.
>>
A man, generally, is the master species of the world, and all lesser lifeforms do his bidding. This includes women, children, dogs, livestock, bacteria, and so on. Discipline needs to be applied. Cruelty isn't called for, but discipline is entirely necessary.
>>
>>76313053
People shouldn't hit people
>>
>>76313053
I treat my wife just like another one of my children. If she gets out of line, I smack her. I know some parents are against physically disciplining their children, but here is a good rule of thumb: if you hit them too much, they will become niggers, and if you don't hit them at all, then they will become faggots.
>>
File: carl the cuck.jpg (128 KB, 738x767) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.jpg
128 KB, 738x767
>>76313053
>wives
>people still fall for the marriage meme

But srsly, I just don't understand /pol/. Sometimes it seems like we all agree that women are obnoxious bitches incapable of making rational decisions, and in the other moment we're all whiteknighting and discussing if it's right to put them in their place or not.

Just cuck my shit up.
>>
File: 1458945844176.jpg (2 MB, 1900x1796) Image search: [Google]
1458945844176.jpg
2 MB, 1900x1796
>>76313053
i beat my wife and child occasionally.
never unprovoked though, but sometimes they just annoy me or get in my face and thats when i slap them or punch/kick them in the lower ribs.
i just dont know what else to do and when i hit them a couple of times the nagging/annoying stops.
>>
>>76329054
Do you not care that every man you meet thinks you're a huge faggot who screams and strikes out every time his wife scares him

Serious question
>>
>>76328297

It might have to do with modern degeneracy leaking out. I don't approve of the modern BDSM shit women are into. I REFUSE to see them as my "equal" after seeing how degenerate they truly are. Fucking whores.

Also, I am glad that this thread has mostly been pro-male, as opposed to the usual pro-woman circlejerk that defines /pol/
>>
>>76328864
Some "people" aren't people.
>>
>>76313053
Why beat the mother of your children or the love of your life? That's the real question
>>
I don't think it's right but my personal experiences lend me some sympathy for those who do.

>clean apartment and make dinner for off-shift girlfriend
>she wakes up and needs to tell me about a sex dream with her ex

etc etc
>>
>>76331206
i hope you fucking clocked that harlot.
>>
>>76331825
I told her to gtfo and she did. A day later I facefucked her. Eventually broke up with her.
>>
>>76313666
this tbqh
>>
>>76330497
Becausing "beating" is wrong and shows lack of restraint and emotional immaturity. A good slap, one that doesn't cause injury or any real pain, but humbles and humiliates her is the best option.
>>
>>76313053
its degenerate
>>
>>76331914
you're the fucking man

t. faggot
>>
>>76313053
Slavic/Chinese/Latina women? Absolutely wrong.

Empowered better than you Western women? It depends.
>>
>>76317203
You are right sven
>>
File: michelmug.jpg (157 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
michelmug.jpg
157 KB, 600x335
>>76313053
was holding my girlfriend down after she was flailing and slapping me (cus im an alpha who cheated on her #swag) and cracked a rib.
>cried for days
>wanted to kill myself
>power by dominance is an unwanted, illusory friend
>>
>>76329314
that's a sexy painting, who dunnit?
>>
Hit a wife the same way you'd hit your child. Rarely, and only for their own good. It's probably only necessary for arranged marriages.

If a man beats his wife because he's angry, he's no better than a child throwing a tantrum.
>>
>>76313848
>Grandfather knew karate.
>>
>>76313053
It is OK to beat them as long as you hold them afterward and tell them what they did wrong.
>>
>>76330497
Because she just returned from orgy with 6 BBCs at once and wasted all your saving on Shillary campaign. Or because she was feeding hormones to your son-to-be-daughter-soon, since its current fashion to have at least one tranny kid in her circle.
>>
>>76313053
dont be a white knight dont get involved between a quarreling couple, more often than not an "abused" woman will turn on their knight in shining armor and you will have two people beating your pasty ass
>>
>>76313578
I'm supposed to be in charge here.
>>
>>76313053
I would beat my wife id caught her with bbc
>>
>>76313666
Especially if she fucked a black guy and didn't tell me. There is a chance she will go back. When a woman fucks bbc she thinks about whenever she fucks a white man agian.
>>
>>76313053
There are very few circumstances in which it's acceptable. All anti-facist should be beaten. Regardless of gender, race, or religion.
>>
>>76334836
What is it with you mericans and cuckold fetishism.
>>
>>76313848
>From what I hear, my grandfather and father both beat their wives. My grandfather was a drunk and knew karate.

I didn't know chinks beat their wives.
>>
Logical progression of women who like bad boys getting what they deserve
>>
>>76335649
Asian women are really subservient to Asian men.

They walk all over white men
>>
>>76313053

The real question is, why did the woman getting beat choose to hook up with a woman- beater?

We can agree all day that Stalin was evil, but when you go marry him, what am I supposed to think?
>>
File: 1458731910218.jpg (71 KB, 936x526) Image search: [Google]
1458731910218.jpg
71 KB, 936x526
Everyone should beat their whores, getting slapped around and choked makes women cum so hard.
>>
>>76338333
>Implying females have the power to see the future
C'mon son
>>
>>76313053
EU will get more of men beating women once Turkey becomes part of it. Enjoy 74 million more muslims
>>
File: 1456473416897.jpg (119 KB, 569x450) Image search: [Google]
1456473416897.jpg
119 KB, 569x450
>>76313053
if she acts like a whore and don't listen you give her a weak smack with your flat side.
It usually is enough, the signal it self I mean.

She will bitch and mope and things will be fine. If it's one of them that just really wants to be beaten and never listen, you just kick her out.

Exceptional circumstances only, not a once a week thing. And it's not cool, but sometimes it must be done
>>
You shouldn't infect domestic abuse on anyone you actually care about, it doesn't matter if they are your wife, husband, child, etc. it is disgusting and shows a lack of empathy or self-control.
>>
File: 1456473929117.jpg (614 KB, 1136x760) Image search: [Google]
1456473929117.jpg
614 KB, 1136x760
should have beaten one this weekend, fucking traveled a long way and had to get transport...

Fucking luremus, didn't fucking putout.. wtf is that.. god damnit.. just want to sleep there with a big stiff one up her backside...

You want to beat them then... but you can't.
If you are rough and that no - no - no - no is an actual no and not turns to a yes.. I mean..

luremusing should be illegal
>>
>>76338789
They can't tell he's an asshole right away? I can tell an asshole from miles away. It isn't hard.

Let's be honest. Women marry for money and status. They figure the guy might be an asshole, but so what. Maybe they can deal and get that sweet cash. What would you do to win the lottery?
>>
>>76313053
If you're any kind of man, you can control your wife without having to lay a hand on her.
>>
>>76313053

only little dicked faggots beat their women.
>>
>>76338694
What visual novel is this?
>>
File: 1465081949682.png (4 KB, 358x158) Image search: [Google]
1465081949682.png
4 KB, 358x158
>>76340707
>>
>>76315650
Including micro agressions? Most of them lol
>>
>>76329303
honestly I treat them all as children, and I wouldn't beat a child behaving like one
>>
>>76313848
>my grandfather and father both beat their wives. My grandfather was a drunk and knew karate.

Why is that so funny?
>>
Unnecessary most of the time
>>
>>76317756
lol wtf
>>
>>76313430
No, I agree with that.

The wife is a fundamental pillar in the family unit and hurting her to get your way is immoral and degenerate.
>>
>>76313053
It seems these people, for the most part, find one another. It just seems to be a good fit for the both of them. I would speculate their devorce rate is no higher than every other type of couple. People fill the holes in their lives. Either out of convenience or, instinct. Who knows.
>>
>>76313053

>ASSUMING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS ACTUALLY VIOLENCE AND NOT JUST ANYTHING THAT HURTS HER FEELINGS UNDER THE LAW.

w h e w
h
e
w

l a d
a
d
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.