[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever became of Spain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (73 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
73 KB, 1280x853
>First world wide trade network (From Seville / Cádiz to the Phillipines
>First effective world currency (The Spanish peso minted from the silver of New Spain and the basis for the anglo dollar)
>Several mining techniques
>Several sailing techniques
>First european professional army since the days of Rome
>First marine infantry corps
>First novelists
>Military and Naval prominence for two centuries
>Several theological movements, including the order of the jesuits
>Fastest urbanization process in history
>Iberia was the second landmass most affected by the Renaissance
>Several theatrical movements that leave Shakespeare to shame
>First human rights movements born from missionary demands for the treatment of natives
>European discoverers of delicious brown pussy

What the fuck happened, motherland?
>>
>>76310298
come on fucking manolos I know you are there, I've seen you talking shit with the anglos as you often do
>>
>>76310298

I heard the are bringing back sleeping in public, een saw it last time I was there.
>>
>>76310298
We are a first world country troubled by the economic crisis.
>>
The dutch happened and completly wrecked your shit
>>
>>76310298
Do you not know what The Holy Roman Empire is son?
>>
>>76311478
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>voting corrupt politicians once again
>voting censorship and poverty
Aaaaaand that's why WE are superior, not you fucking scum gipsy that got cucked by a french king
>>
>>76311478
you are NATO cucks content with following either the anglo or th commie lead, despite all the deaths of peninsulars that has brought to you, and unable and unwilling to reclaim your place as leaders of the world, rather prefering to let your youth become cheap labor for the cucks at London and Berlin
>>
Phillips II was a bit to aggressive
>>
File: whale.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
whale.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Estoy bebiendo orines y mierda de una buena taza de gran
>>
>>76311858
shhh sleep well filthy southamerican (even if you say you are center, you are a fucking brownskin covered in your own trash)
>btw check my masterrace ID
>>
File: this triggers the heretic.jpg (2 MB, 1576x2118) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the heretic.jpg
2 MB, 1576x2118
>>76311632
No, heretic, after 80 years of war you were still unable to shake their yoke, it were the french the ones to spell doom to Spains power
>>
>>76310298
You created garbage like this shitstain >>76310938
and receded back to the relative sanity of your homeland after the Dutch straight smacked you globally
>>
>>76311993
ah, ah catalan, the region filled with whinny bitches that would rather be on their own, free to flood their own land with as many moors and degenerates as you can.

Your kind should be genocided and replaced with aragonese tbqhwy
>>
>Hurr durr what happened to Spain
>Hurr durr what happened to Italians or Greeks
I can say you what happened, Germanics won the battle
Meds lost, you are inferior
>>
Hello I am a 1714 spaniard and instead of chosing an spanish king I prefer to beg the french faggot surrenderous Borbon to cuck my shit up
How could we lose all of southamerica wow like omg how could this be
>>
>>76310938
You realize your country is the ONLY nation in the world that produces people with lower IQ's than Sub Sahara Africa?

Your a literal global embarrassment for humanity.

As a culture you've produced nothing of value for the world.
>>
File: 1452742876259.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452742876259.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>76312021
And to think I'll live to see the day the anglo vanishes from your own country, literally buried beneath the mestizo masses, and relatively soon after Shillarys inevitable defeat

This are good days indeed, anglos are nothing more than jewish watchdogs, as they always have been
>>
>>76312134
>free to flood their own land with as many moors and degenerates as you can.
We have tons of shitskins like you here because immigrants want to migrate to a nice place, not shitstain Spain. And since we don't hold control of the key to enter spain, we didn't let them in, Madrid and brussels did.
Suck my dick you mongrel rape baby.
>>
Conde Duque de Olivares did it all wrong.
>>
>>76310298

>First world wide trade network

That would be Portugal.

>First effective world currency (The Spanish peso minted from the silver of New Spain and
The silver from New Spain caused massive inflation, good going!

>the basis for the anglo dollar)

No.

No.

No.

>First novelists

Are you talking about Cervantes lol?

>Military and Naval prominence for two centuries

This is true, but that doesn't change that your country is a shithole now Carlos.

>Several theological movements, including the order of the jesuits

This is a good thing?

No.

No.

>Several theatrical movements that leave Shakespeare to shame
>First human rights movements born from missionary demands for the treatment of natives

Are you even trying?

>European discoverers of delicious brown pussy

Or you mean browns discover tastes of delicious European pussies, you Moorish rape babies?

Your country is a fucking shit-tier joke, you guys are so lazy you put niggers to shame and are overly proud for a country that has contributed virtually nothing to the world with the exception of discovering and looting South America like a band of Mongols. I've also heard Spaniards claim Spain invented the submarine and helicopter, which is obviously bullshit. Your only beneficial contribution to world history is inventing the fucking lollipop, fucking gypsies.
>>
File: Franco-11.jpg (28 KB, 720x484) Image search: [Google]
Franco-11.jpg
28 KB, 720x484
The open economy happened.

An open economy, as opposed to planned economy, will harm ANY nation with an average IQ below 98. Disproportionate to the average IQ.

As wealth, power, creativity and (patents for) inventions sucks itself into a few high-IQ financial hotsposts around the world.
>>
>>76312273
check>>76312272

Your race is LITERALLY dumber than Sub Saharan African niggers. You're actually a subhuman species of filth we should just turn into Soylent green to feed the hungry.
>>
>>76312134
We prefer to be on our own that be infested by your brownsking shitty gangs
But you have one good thing, is that you kill yourselves and there is nothing we are more proud of, seeing a brownskin killing another brownsking or getting stabbed by a muslime
btw why did you come then? You were nothing but shit
>>
>>76310298
Defeatism after falling from further above than our motto stood for. We have been morally defeated for arguably two centuries now. It's like a crippling depression that has engulfed us, devouring everything that made ourselves be, at the societal level.

I think Spain might wake up again if spaniards go back do being doers rather than whiners. That probably applies to all former european empires, and it probably also applies to the US as well, though they're not done yet so they might have other ways out.
>>
>>76311632
Oh Francis, do not lie.
>>
>>76312217
yeah i never understood why spaniards get all wet about the borbons when they had no or little legitimacy to gain the throne and gave away all european possessions and gave trade rights in the americas to england just so they could be recognized king.
>>
>>76311632
Also, how old are you?
>>
File: 1465190785288.jpg (33 KB, 494x362) Image search: [Google]
1465190785288.jpg
33 KB, 494x362
>>76312272
as if vanishing the anglo plague from the americas wasn't the biggest gift the world has ever recieved, to nullfy a country literally composed of jewish cuckolds simply because your kind has been uncapable to breed at a competitive level

Count your days fuccboi
>>
>>76310298
spain got rekt by:
frenchies
anglos
dutch
americans
and even the portuguese

that's what happened
>>
Fuck you Spain. It's because of you that we have mexicans. Eat shit and die.
>>
>>76312533
yes we need more entrepreneurs like vape-shops wow it's awesome and we will surely get a load of money
the problem in our country is that we are completely mediocre and it's not that we lack of good leaders, is that instead of chosing strong leaders we prefer to chose funny and leaders we feel identified
Our president can't say two phrases in a minute because he literally collapses
And we can change now!!!!
>let's vote this only 10years old party that is voting the same thing as thew actual government wow change
>>
>>76310298
>delicious brown pussy
I know you're mexican and all, but other than the top 2% of your female population being bangable at best the rest look like monkeys or disfigured hobbits with mustaches.
>>
>>76311632
Dutch Dinasty is by far the best we've had... problems were 3/4 gen.
>>
>>76312588
The single biggest contribution to society you're country has provided is a cheap route for Cocaine to the western world.

Otherwise you're an unproductive state, filled with literal retards.

Us Anglo's have built the worlds greatest Empire while in the same time you've devolved into a third world shithole.

You actually try and send your children to the "evil" anglo because you know you cant even care for your own spawn properly. Your a pathetic race of losers who only know how to steal, do drugs and reproduce faster than rabbits.
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 1071x626) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 1071x626
spain is worst iberia
spanish are dirty
they throw trash on the floor all the time
spanish ham is disgusting
paella is muslim food
they are lazy
full of muslims
full of gypsies
spanish water tastes like chemicals
most spain doesn't even want to be part of spain
spain exists because of the castillan oppessor
spain cant even take Gibraltar, a fucking rock, because they are so weak
they are so bad at football their 2 best players are Portuguese and Argentinian
spanish beaches are all bad, portugal has better beaches
spanish men are effeminate and dress like girls
FREE Catalonia, Galicia and the Basques
>>
>>76312379
>The open economy happened.
Spain fell when mercantilism was still in practice you retard. Spain has an average IQ of 99 so not even your other retarded argument stands.
Also Spain is the 10th top country in science contribution in the world.
>http://www.scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
>>
>>76312379

>Disproportionate to the average IQ.
I actually meant disproportionate to the average IQ difference between the countries.

As in: Country A has average IQ 101 neighbour country B has average IQ 99. Both have free trade and open economy. Country A will outjew country B of 50% of it's income.

If country B started protecting itself using economic protectionism and planned economy, It would still do a little bit worse then country A lagging behind in technological advancement, but not as bad economically as it would with free trade.

This is the lesson of Franco and Spain.
>>
>>76312377
can you prove otherwise, heretic?

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_Fern%C3%A1ndez_de_C%C3%B3rdoba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines
"The first organized corps of marines was created when the Spanish king, Carlos I, first assigned the naval infantry of the Compañías Viejas del Mar de Nápoles (Naples Sea Old Companies) to the Escuadras de Galeras del Mediterráneo (Mediterranean Galley Squadrons) in 1537, progenitors of the current Spanish Navy Marines (Infantería de Marina) corps.[6][7] Marines of Italy was created as Fanti da Mar in 1550 in the Republic of Venice.[citation needed] The third oldest marine corps in the world was founded as the Terço of the Navy of the Crown of Portugal in 1618, predecessor to the modern Portuguese Marine Corps."
>Are you talking about Cervantes lol?
amongst others
>This is a good thing?
not for heretics like you

The americas were subject to the fastest procees of city building according to renaissance standars on a continental scale, prove otherwise mong

what was the greek intellectual flood on spanish colonies after the fall of Constantinople? The northern italians financial relationship with the iberian crowns, and the southern italians aragonese colonies? you know nothing, retard

You havent disproved a thing
>>
>>76312001
The Iron Duke was pretty badass.
>>
>>76312435

NEVER EVER YOU FUCKING TRIPFAG, GO AND CHIMP OUT WITH YOUR FIRENDS IN GRACIA DIPSHIT.
>>
>>76313084
seriously, fuck Spain
>>
>>76313146
>This is the lesson of Franco and Spain.
Another retarded shitpost by you.
During the first 15 years of francos dictatorship, the state economy was autarchic (isolationists, no trade with other countries). IT WAS SHIT and fucked up spain real bad. As soon as we had as you say An "open economy", spain had a massive economic boom in the 60s.
YOU ARE MASSIVE RETARD
>>
>>76310298
>including the order of the jesuits
>implying jesuits are not the biggest cancer of Christianity
>>
>>76313404
yet was it worthit for your "free" economy to be controlled by Opus Dei technocrats, didn't it fucked you over in the long run?
>>
>>76310298
The first human rights movement happened in 1215 at Runneymede to be honest my family member.
>>
>>76313464
thats not liberal protestantism
>>
>>76311858

You know nothing, grandchildren

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/344792-spain-nato-russian-warships/
>>
>>76311753
>The Holy Roman Empire
>H
>R
>E
Basically a useless meme
>>
>>76312999
>Us Anglo's have built the worlds greatest Empire
you mean jews had and continue to have it, thanks to your peoples sacrifice no less
>>
>>76313509
I didn't say it was "free" then didn't i? just that it was open to trade and relationships with other countries.
Still was thousands of miles away from being perfect (real free market), but fuck me if it wasn't better than starving while you wait in line to collect your state weekly ration.
>>
>>76312817
I agree that you're probably mediocre if you're expecting any leader, strong or otherwise, to fix shit for you. I specifically talked about doers vs. whiners, which isn't directly related to neither entreperneurialship nor whatever jackasses we have running as politicians.
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1738x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1738x975
These are the Spanish "special" forces

Invade us again, so we can teach you how to be real men.. Faggots
>>
>>76312180
>Germanics won the battle
Kek. Germanics lost to Sweden,and the only battle between Spain and Sweden was a Spanish stomp. krauts sucked balls at that time
>>
File: large[1].jpg (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
13 KB, 500x500
>>76312377
>>
>>76313774
They're cute af <3
>>
File: 1452037005402.jpg (469 KB, 1056x674) Image search: [Google]
1452037005402.jpg
469 KB, 1056x674
>>76313654
u talking shit, frog?
>>
>>76312377
Wow, Netherlands is mad.
>>
>>76313740
It was a legit question m8o, just wanted to know your opinion
>>
File: 3824804859_92bbee766b.jpg (84 KB, 370x500) Image search: [Google]
3824804859_92bbee766b.jpg
84 KB, 370x500
>>76311753

Their members didn't field a professional standing army like Spain.
>>
they were always a bunch of shitheads that were only good at killing indians. durr look for gold is so much more important than establishing an effective colonial government.
>>
>>76312404
They say that kind of word CAPITALIZATION is a telling sign of autism amigo
>>
File: 1458290039960.jpg (93 KB, 756x275) Image search: [Google]
1458290039960.jpg
93 KB, 756x275
We followed the siesta jew. Literally worse than China's opium addiction.

2pm and everyone is napping. Meanwhile in every other country, they're halfway through their day being productive and making money not going broke.
>>
>>76310298
They lost the netherlands
>>
>>76313774

Looks like a gay pride parade.
>>
>>76310298
Spain WUZ KINGZ N SHIET
>>
File: Bismark[1].jpg (33 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
Bismark[1].jpg
33 KB, 330x440
>>76311478
>>76311759
>>76312217
>>76312364
>>76312533

‘I am firmly convinced that Spain is the strongest country of the world. Century after century trying to destroy herself and still no success.’
>>
>>76313856
The HRE was garbage,that is why he gave it to his brother in the succession. No one respected that useless meme of a confederation
>>
>>76314006
The spanish colonial empire lasted for 300 years, and literally dotted the continent with cities, mines and ports that would communicate with each other and transport goods on schedule during all that time, while having less technological resoursces than the latter colonial empires, meanwhile the height of the british empire (not counting their north american holdings) lasted little more than a mere century, and anglos had to commit demographic suicide during WWI defending it, only for it to fade about fifty years later
>>
>>76314006
>than establishing an effective colonial government.
The colonial goverments were quite efficient m8. Spanish america was quite urbanized and developed the most amount of cities in the history of mankind in a very short spam of time.
>>
>>76313568
Francis the cuck is a jesuit. That's enough reason for me to hate them.
>>
>>76310298
Easy
>You don't have the balls of becoming the greatest empire ever t. muhammed
>Actually do it
>You don't have the balls of becomming the biggest joke ever t. france
>Go and prove them wrong
>>
>>76314292
we are still "ruled" by kings that actually don't rule and just get money without doing anything
>btw from 1st july I won't be able to have an opinion against monarchy
and you talked about liberals...
>>
>>76313630
In fact Spain can give the middle finger to the NATO if is a Ceuta or Melilla issue, because all the national territory is under protection of the Treaty except Ceuta & Melilla.
Why? Because NATO likes more to lick the moor anus.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-01-01.png (315 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-16-01-01.png
315 KB, 1080x1920
>>76314201
>They lost the netherlands
Undefeated in every major battle. The Dutch army had instructions to not face the Spanish army,and just use hit and run tactics,which achieved nothing. Until France came at the end of the thirty years war, betraying the catholic side, the dutch were eating spanish cock.
>>
>>76313385
Looks like mexico has daddy issues
>>
>>76310298
Don't let nobody bring you down, Mexico. I like you. It's just a shame what's happening with your druglords, and all of your people moving here demanding free shit at the expense of my tax dollars.

I love you, but that wall's going up. Hopefully when your people cannot flee the corruption, they will be forced to fight it.
>>
>>76314308
Spain has adapted to every situation.
If government hits you, support this government
If dictatorship hits you, don't say anything at all
If poverty hits you, be poorer and eat less
If censorship hits you, support it
We must be like a superhuman master race hurr durr
>>
>>76314605
So you still are KANGZ
>>
>>76314476

if you count little adobe churches as cities then you have lot of '''''''cities''''
>>
>>76314308
You're quoting the commie dwarf cuck that gave us socialized medicine and welfare?

lmao
>>
File: file.png (100 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
100 KB, 229x250
>>76311632
A bitch needs a spank?
>>
>>76314801
when Franco ruled there was a refrain that said "Africa goes from the pirenees to below"
btw my housecleaner is romanian and she weeps very well I hope she lives forever :-)
>>
>>76314842
That defines every 100% kraut leader really.
>>
>>76315003
She is serving THE KANGZ
>>
>>76315037
I wouldn't know, I'm from Syria.
>>
>>76314721
If there were such issues, they would be for the United States, not for those fucking cucks. We literally beat them to submission with guerrilla tactics and have not talked about it ever since. Spain is a retarded, inbred cucked nation these days (except the northern regions in Spain, though. They are gentlemen.)
Even Mexico is more relevant these days. So no.
>>
>>76314802
Mexico alone was more urbanized than the thirteen colonies. Cities like la Havana,Lima or Buenos Aires were more important than any of the thirteen colonies
>>
>>76312217

Lets the be honest, once the hause of hamburg got their hands on the holy roman imperium Spain was a ruined country that wasn't just worth the effort figting for against an only slightly weaker oponent, so we get the lower part of the bargain.

From a certain POV Spain was never a great country, it just won the history lotery and even in doing so the prize was spent on wars that didn't pay off later.
>>
>>76312625
Reminder that Spain also gave us Haiti indirectly.
>>
File: Oldmexicocity.jpg (251 KB, 1478x897) Image search: [Google]
Oldmexicocity.jpg
251 KB, 1478x897
>>76314802
typical uppity anglo, your thirteen colonies were literal shitholes compared to spanish colonial towns
>>
weak genetics

every single spanish speaking country is a failure
>>
>>76315152
If you're more relevant than us nowadays It's just because media has to talk constantly about the creepy stuff that constantly happens there.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/20/mexico-43-killed-students-
>>
>>76315355
Spain is fun to visit they are always partying and fucking
>>
>>76315152
Oh please.

Spain is a first world country in a recession.

Mexico is a third world shithole overrun by drug cartels, crime and corruption.

Advantage: Spain

Now fuck off.
>>
>>76315284
Everything that happened to Haiti was 100% the fault of France
>>
>>76315355
>every single spanish speaking country is a failure

That would probably include the USA too :^)
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-41-51.png (325 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-22-41-51.png
325 KB, 1080x1920
>>76315152
>We literally beat them to submission
>>
>>76315478
>100% the fault of France

Just one more reason to hate those smelly Frogfags.
>>
>>76315152
>We literally beat them to submission with guerrilla tactics
Jajajaja, no
El ejército real ganó la guerra, sólo nos independizamos proque después se rebeló
>>
>>76315568
Ayyyy caramba
>>
>>76310298
Napoleon.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 750x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 750x1203
cucks
>>
>>76315152
>posting stuff that's 2 years old
If you count for all the sensationalism and yellow journalism then yes. Still more talked about than your shit hole, though. yours is a silent slow decline into regressive leftism and failure.

>>76315475
>overrun by drug cartels, crime and corruption
Again, you can cherry pick all you want. Mexico will be great in the near future by all accounts. You are just jealous, Muhammed. I will delightfuly sit back and watch you cucked fellows fall into despair and decadence. God bless Europe, the raped. You can't even defend your own women. You're pathetic. We mexicans are a warrior, fierce race. You whities are so effeminate and weak. Consider suicide.
>>
>>76315849
meant to
>>76315434
>>
>>76315849
>Mexico will be great in the near future by all accounts.

This is literally "India will be a superpower by 2020!" tier

lmao
>>
>>
>>76315980
If you had any information on the subject you wouldn't take it like a meme. That's the importance of Germany these days. A joke, a cruel joke for all it's citizens and it's history. Cheers.
>>
File: 1464573489841.jpg (131 KB, 567x768) Image search: [Google]
1464573489841.jpg
131 KB, 567x768
>>
>>76315478

Haiti is a shithole because of Haitians, but it wouldn't exist if Spain's colonial rulers weren't so retarded
>>
>>76315849
>We mexicans are a warrior, fierce race.
WE WUZ TLATOANIS ADN SHIET, ESE

seguro eres indigenista y al mismo tiempo te quejas de los chairos
Lo que tenemos que hacer es reintegrar a la hispandad como otro commonwwealth en oposición a Rusia y a la OTAN
>>
>>76316111
The delusion is REAL

lmao
>>
File: 1464573535427.jpg (182 KB, 900x610) Image search: [Google]
1464573535427.jpg
182 KB, 900x610
>>
File: 1464573580672.jpg (128 KB, 567x768) Image search: [Google]
1464573580672.jpg
128 KB, 567x768
>>
File: 1464573664666.jpg (228 KB, 678x1177) Image search: [Google]
1464573664666.jpg
228 KB, 678x1177
>>
>>76316138
Like french colonial plantation owners literally flooding it with negroes?
Tho I generally agree, spanish caribbean governors usually were corrupt sacks of shit
>>
>>76315222
Carlos I build a fucking great empire and was an awesome leader, also great on war as he was also participated in them.
Felipe II, though, was not a great warrior and couldn't go to war himself. Anyway he was a powerful office man, and got in charge of all of the administrative part of the country. His empire was the greatest spanish empire, as he inherited his father Carlos' empire and grew it. He was the chink of the dinasty.
Anyway, his nigger son Felipe III got a fully working country and he didn't pay much attention to it. Neither did the niggerer son Felipe IV, who had a mentally retarded son Carlos II.
Spain got the highest peak there. Not to mention the social impact: Habsburg dinasty respected the law system stablished as it worked fine. This was one of the problems that led to the war, were castillians had the great idea of thinking
>Wow Aragon has better laws than us so what if instead of asking for an upgrade of ours, we beg the whiteflagers to invade us and downgrade their laws
Typical spanish mindset
>>
>>76316155
No, no soy indigenista. Solo estoy hablando de los hechos. Tendemos al salvajismo a la guerra total sin tregua alguna. Pregúntale a todos los decapitados que andan en el norte.
>chairos
¿En verdad quieres llevar una discusión civil usando términos sin significado como éstos? Aplícate, maestro.
>reintegrar a la comunidad hispana
Es una buena idea en teoría, pero si analizas bien el panorama latinoamericano, hay muchos países que resienten a México por la situación de progreso en la que se encuentra. Envidia le llamaría yo.
>>
>>76316351
The highest peak with the Habsburg, obviously not with Carlos II, who represents the spanish IQ.
>do you know one of the actual princesses is retarded and his son shot himself in the foot with a rifle
>>
>>76312377
>That would be Portugal.

yes and no, by the simple volume of trading with an empire all round the world(philipines) Spain wins on an empire with neverending sun.

>The silver from New Spain caused massive inflation, good going!

It was gold, the goverment wasn't exactly a main power in Europe in the time, it was strong but it lacked the needed infrastructure or organization. Therefore all the money had to be expended fast before any competition arises and takes out Spain from the game. So you can see examples like: Having the best payed soldiers in entire Europe with the money of colonies.

>No.

Yes

>No.

yes, the tercios was the first profesional army as understood by soldiers that dedicated exclusively to war until retirement. Other systems around Europe depended on Impressment, but the tercios was composed of minor nobles that couldn't work(for honor reasons) and so they were forced to do the only thing they were allowed to: War or starve to death.

>Are you talking about Cervantes lol?

You have others, like Alfonso X of Castile that dedicated his life to such things.

>This is true, but that doesn't change that your country is a shithole now Carlos.

Neither is your coutnry, there a few great nations in Europe and they're resumed in France, England and Germany.

>This is a good thing?

Even theological movements were important for culture and the development of ideas, our vision of religion today shouldn't make us blind to the fact that the church was the closest thing to academia at the time.

>No.

Yes

>No.

yes

>Are you even trying?

Nothing to say here, theater is subjective, athough is true that since 1700 there were very strong figures in theater.

>Or you mean browns discover tastes of delicious European pussies, you Moorish rape babies?

Most of the moors that came to Iberia were slavic... slaves. Also when the reconquista happened there was an ethnic cleansing and an increased social segregation.
>>
>>76314195
in south spain its freaking hot, why not fall for the siesta joo ??
>>
>>76316351
>Carlos I build a fucking great empire and was an awesome leader, also great on war as he was also participated in them.
Carlos was a fucking awful leader. Only niggers that dont understand the basics of economics and politics can praise that retard
>>
>>76315929
Forty fuckin three students dead in mass killings and you call it old stuff and sensationalism.
Anyways, no wonder why you're not worried, considering Mexico is still a third world country society, despite its latest economic development.
Sadly, you must be used to these things happening there
>>
Spain is in a pretty comfy position right now.

Caraco said Spain was the most provincian country in the world, and that's good in a way.

All political trends arrive late and we're always reluctant to change, and also very lazy.

This lack of fluidity helps us now that Europe is getting cucked en masse, because we can't even decide who will rule right now.
>>
>>76316174
We decapitate and kill each other. You let your women get raped, and just sit back and observe. Seems like the delusional one is you.
>>
>Mexibros y Españabros peleando de nuevo

Muchachos por favor, llevamos a así decadas
>>
>>76316709
>Zorro is maaaaaaad

lmao
>>
VIVA ESPAÑA, VIVA LA CASA DE HABSBURGO, from Mexico with love, to all Iberoamericans and to the motherland, even to those chimps that deny all the good things the spanish crown did for this continent and also to all those catalan dick sucking moor worshippers that want out of Spain. Fuck anglos, return gibraltar.
>>
>>76316351
>>76316543
cállese catalucuck, catalonia is full of joos and masons, barcelona is full of masonic architecture
>>
>>76316606
We recognize our problems and try to find solutions around them. Yours is a conformist, effeminate, leftist kind and are stagnated because you are literally without testostorone to face said problems.
We have a war going on in here, for the sake of the country. You are sitting back watching your wrecthed country fall to dust. Cheers.
>>
>>76316351
>Wow we are fighting Aragonese's wars and their pathetic decentrilized system doesnt allow them to raise more than 2000 troops,we have yo fix that somehow.
Cataloniggers are just dumb,and actually invited France to rape them and cry back,to kick the frogs. The king name the Boutbons his successor,castile was following the law,the ones that rose against the law were Cataloniggers,Valencianiggers and Aragoniggers.
>>
>>76316477
>Tendemos al salvajismo a la guerra total sin tregua alguna
Diría que eso es más un caso de típico caudillismo causado a raíz de la inestabilidad política que el que poseamos un carácter intrínsecamente sanguinario y propenso a la violencia, ten cuidado de caer en el meme del misticismo racial.
>Es una buena idea en teoría, pero si analizas bien el panorama latinoamericano, hay muchos países que resienten a México por la situación de progreso en la que se encuentra. Envidia le llamaría yo.
Efectivamente, a pesar de que cierta integración fuese la respuesta ideal, lograrla va a ser increíblemente difícil si no es que imposible
>>
>>76310298
UK Fucked their shit up senpai.

You can also thank this lady for providing the greatest Era of the British Empire.
>>
>>76316882
we whited.com your pple, thank to us some of your pple are whiter
>>
>>76310298
They blew all their money fighting inconclusive European wars and got BTFO when their commodity boom dried up
>>
>>76316605
Yeah you are right, that's why his empire was awful and never expanded, and that's why after his ideals (signed under contract by the Catholic dinasty) were left behind on his descendants, everything went to shit
>hurrr he was bad because we castillians were shit and our laws were shit too
Well that makes you the niggers of Europe
>>
>>76311759
#freecatalunya
>>
>>76317035
The UK didnt even exist at that time and England lost every single war against Spain except 2.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>>76310298
>Whatever became of Spain?
>>
>>76317035
kek, she lost the war against spain and the english fleet while chimping out attacking spain, the stupid whore
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
>>
>>76310298
oh mexico
remember who your daddy is now ;^)
>>
>>76317343
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Flag_of_Spain_(1938_-_1945).svg.png (247 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain_(1938_-_1945).svg.png
247 KB, 2000x1333
What happened with Fascist Spain? Did it just die out and suddenly has a new government?
>>
>>76310298
Not true. Poland in the beginning of the XVth century was already defending the rights of pagans to not be converted to christianity through military means
>>
>>76317249
"With the opportunity to strike a decisive blow against the weakened Spanish navy lost, the failure of the expedition further depleted the crown treasury that had been so carefully restored during the long reign of Elizabeth I. The Anglo-Spanish war was very costly to both sides, and Spain itself, also fighting France and the United Provinces, had to default on its debt repayments in 1596, following another raid on Cadiz. In 1595 the Spanish raided Cornwall in the west of England. In 1596 and 1597 two more armadas were sent by Spain but both were scattered by storms.[16] But the failure of the English Armada was a turning point, and the fortunes of the various parties to this complicated conflict fluctuated until peace was agreed on the signing of the Treaty of London in 1604."
kek try again fag
>>
>>76316932
That's why Catalonia was the last part standing against the french dinasty (that is still ruling us) and was for the archiduke of Austria as he would keep us in the peak of Europe
>better fight for getting frenchcucked
>>
>>76317410
>Did it just die out and suddenly has a new government?
thats literally what happened
>>
>>76317400
oh don't laugh mexico
you're paying for the wall or else
>>
>>76312625

are you saying you'd rather have full blooded indigenous over mestizos?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-20-22-41.png (231 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-20-22-41.png
231 KB, 1080x1920
>>76317158
No Carlos inflated debt into oblivion and fucked the countries finances for 100 years. He won wars,but with very little gain. He captured the king of France,just to free him for a shitty treaty,that he didnt even fullfill. He also had the bright idea to try and arrest Cortez in his expedition to Mexico. Only iliterate niggers think that he was a good king. Like Qatarlonians. Btw,highest IQ in Europe ;)
>>
>>76316888
>cállese
You are either a sudaca or from a really shitty, provincial, middle of nowhere irrelevant little shithole in spain.
>>76316932
>The king name the Boutbons his successor
You mean the testament that a deformed living abortion that couldn't even speak and had a potato for a brain "wrote"?
>actually invited France
NO idiot it was actually King Charles IV of spain that invited the french and then they decided that they would invade your shit and take catalonia back as "rightful" clay into france.
>>
>>76317419
>>76313517

ok, ignore that point then
>>
File: El_Camino_Español.png (127 KB, 323x569) Image search: [Google]
El_Camino_Español.png
127 KB, 323x569
Spain was badass from 1500 to the early 1700s. From what I've read on wikipedia, between that time era, Spain was nearly in a constant state of war for almost 200 years.

You guys should have calmed down with the fighting, then maybe you wouldn't have gone to decline in the 1700s.
>>
there are like 20.000 joos in spain lool
La comunidad judía en España está constituida por unas 20.000 personas repartidas por todo el país. En la actualidad hay seis sinagogas abiertas al culto. Las comunidades más numerosas se asientan en Madrid (donde residen unos 4.000 judíos y 840 familias están inscritas en la comunidad), Barcelona (unas 700 familias), Alicante, Benidorm, Sevilla, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Málaga y Torremolinos además de Ceuta y Melilla, las más antiguas.En Madrid, la comunidad judía dispone de un centro educativo, el Centro de Estudios Ibn-Gabirol-Colegio Estrella Toledano donde los niños aprenden, junto al programa de enseñanza común, judaísmo y hebreo.
>>
File: 1461538282882.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
1461538282882.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>>76317536
MAKE IT STOP.

PLEASE
>>
>>76317410

Fascist Spain is a meme.

It was shit in different ways.

Franco was a cuck of America and killed off all the cool and real fascists.

He also probably betrayed Hitler on Churchill's orders
>>
>>76316922
Don't worry, I also recognize we have the problems you talk about, but be aware, you'll eventually become as conformist and leftist as you call us. It's a disease you'll find in every developed country.
>>
>>76317551
>to try and arrest Cortez in his expedition to Mexico
he didn't tho, it was the governor of Cuba.
Cortes was trying to report directly to Charles as to bypass the governor
>>
>>76316351
Spain had good kings... some, you could say that the catolic kings were superb at the political level and layed a very good foundation for the spanish empire athough their task was left unfinished.

Alfonso X the wise was a man that did both and intelectualism while being quite efficient at both, and created the infraestructure this country needed to develop some good educational institutions.

Carlos III was a foreigner, and as extrange as it sounds, this country has been better run with foreigners than actual "nationals". So you can see in Carlos III a man decided to change and modernize the country while centralizing its powers and keeping the empire afloat with a varying degree of sucess in these tasks.

The austrias were "good" kings... yes, to themselves. They did not care about improving this country, they did not buit nothing for spain to last or for its future. They worked only for themselves and their house, for their glory and their richness and thats something I can say that they were trully efficient for as long the austrias were in power Spain was a great power until they were no more.

Do you want to see what a bad king looks like?

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalla_de_Muret

C'mon dare to defend this idiot.
>>
>>76316997
En general es nuestra cultura aquella de la violencia. No le llamo misticismo racial. Le llamo antecedentes históricos.
México puede ser grande, las vías ya están puestas. Solo necesitamos gente que a pesar de todo lo terrible que ocurre, tenga esperanza y actúe con dignidad e inteligencia. Que se sienta orgulloso de su bandera y su herencia. Necesitamos líderes. Pienso firmemente que el futuro será nuestro. Somos los nuevos mexicanos.
>>
File: stare.jpg (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
stare.jpg
15 KB, 300x250
>>76317707
it got 10 feet higher
>>
>>76317410
Daily reminder that the midget fascist was the nigger friend of the big 3, as happened with Bush Aznar and Blair
Daily reminder also that, in his way to power, he planned the killing of Queipo de Llano, an awesome leader (even if fascist) that would have kept spain better than the no-chinned.
>>
>>76317443
Why are you so dumb? The only people that asked the frogs to invade were cucktalans,and after the rampage that they did to your shothole,Catalonia came back beging to Castille. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Revolt
The succession war was rightful king (Bourbon) vs Usurper (Habsburgs) just open a book nigger
>>
>>76317564
>NO idiot it was actually King Charles IV of spain that invited the french and then they decided that they would invade your shit and take catalonia back as "rightful" clay into france.
>Doesnt know about the Catalan revolution.
You Cataniggers are dumb as hell and is easy as hell to make you look like the retards that you are.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Revolt
>>
>>76310298

What happened?

A religious fanatic chopped down all the trees in Spain to create the biggest fleet of the time and got rekt by a storm trying to conquer England.

Plus, pirateering alot of ships from the new world...

In other words.

>the eternal anglo strikes again
>>
>>76317914
why are the spanish so sleepy?
>>
>>76317715
Didn't he want to join the Axis powers but Hitler believed his conditions were too absurd to something?

He sent around 50,000 Spanish soldiers to fight for Germany.
>>
File: ben.jpg (1 MB, 1336x892) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
1 MB, 1336x892
>>76318035
i thought the irish were celtics?
>>
>>76317640
The problem is that almost everybody was our enemy.
>>
>>76317747
Charles singed the letter,and then call a trial in Castille for Cortez. If he didnt conquer Mexico they would have killed him
>>
>>76317914
>rightful king
It is debatable, especially when the king that solicited to be succeded by a bourbon was a literal retard that had to rule via ministers
>>
>>76318035
>Hitlers pet
>Blaming Anglos again for Spanish incompetence
Okay.
>>
>>76317035
>UK Fucked their shit up senpai

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias

its the other way around, militarily spain fought through centuries and won most battles. The only thing that you can actually say its that the few it lost actually hurt(Trafalgar)

>inb4 Drake a simple pirate that burnt some ships in Cadiz and never did anything important, Rocroi a mostly simbolic battle won out of overconfidence and completly irrevelant since it was taken back easily.
>>
>>76317753
You forgot great kings like Fernando tercero el santo and Fernando VI. The habsburgers in general sucked balls
>>
>>76318073
Forgot nifty picture.
>>
>>76317753
The Catholic dinasty was actually pretty good for being a new union, everything must be said. Also, Fernando made sure that the heritage left was going to be preserved by his succesors, at least he got it in lowterm.
haha losing occitania was kind of a very bad move, even if they preserve part of the culture which makes things very interesting.
>>
>>76318073

Not many know about it but it was Churchill who convinced Franco to stay neutral.

He also allowed countless spies and submarines through Spains territories.
>>
File: 416.jpg (15 KB, 271x300) Image search: [Google]
416.jpg
15 KB, 271x300
>>76318043
extreme heat and sun in the south will make sleepy and lazy anyone
>>
>>76318179
Law is pretty simple. Even if the king was a retard,he could choose his successors,as both of the contenders had good claims.
>>
>>76312377
Mexico did not discover South America, what are you talking about?
>>
>>76317551
>Like Qatarlonians. Btw,highest IQ in Europe ;)
Sauce?
>>
>>76318009
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Revolt
I was talking about the napoleonic wars you babbling idiot (charles IV should have given you a hint but you are retarded).
Yes some high nobles in the generalidad invited the king of france to join in and even named him count of barcelona during the "catalan revolt". People in desperate times do desperate things, the revolt was 100x100 justified and it was made by the people and for the people. The same thing did portuguese or any of your former colonies, you abusive little twat.
>>
>>76318035
>Always talking about Spanish Armada
Why nobody knows about the Counter Armada that was created just years after the Spanish defeat and the fact that we beat them badly?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
>>
File: 1459365929771.png (255 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459365929771.png
255 KB, 400x400
711 was a fake
https://wotanmituns.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/al-andalus-califato-de-raza-blanca-la-mentira-del-mediomoros-y-la-jerarquia-del-islam-fueron-de-raza-aria/
>>
>>76318481
Castillians have the highest IQ in Europe with northern Italians.
>>
>>76318327
feels bad that they couldn't agree on something.

Thought Spain was pretty damaged after the civil war. Shame, it could have made a huge difference.
>>
>>76318204

Its ok lad. Education is only for the upper class on your shitty island.

Brexit the fuck out of here please and dont let the door hit your vagina on the way out.
>>
File: b26.png (44 KB, 585x533) Image search: [Google]
b26.png
44 KB, 585x533
>>
>>76318204
>Hitlers pet

When a 5'3" with shrilly voice trolls Hitler in Hendaye saying that he don't want to enter the war and he wants territories of southern France.

Sure.
>>
File: the average spainard.jpg (88 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
the average spainard.jpg
88 KB, 499x281
>>76318404
dont fall asleep on us martinez
also error post not found
>>
>>76318493

Because it was too late by then.

You went from global superpower, to regional rival.
>>
>>76312625
You are confusing us with France.
>>
Friendly reminder that there isn´t a single good option in the next election
Friendly reminder that PP are cuckservatives and literal jews, and anyone saying otherwise enjoys getting robbed
>>
File: descarga (21).jpg (16 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
descarga (21).jpg
16 KB, 317x159
>>76318489
>100x100 justified
Fucking Catalaniggers. They believe this crap. You talked about the napoleonic wars when I was talking about another conflict and period,retard. Is not my fault that your little muslim brain can process simple logic.
>>
>>76318563

All the true fascists were killed by Franco if they didnt already died fighting the commies.

Franco seized the nationalist movement all for himself and in the end worked for the jew, although maybe unknowingly. He served economical powers more than anyone else.

Franco was never a true fascist. In fact franquism is authoritarian catholicism, not true fascism or national socialism.

That's also why he opened his ass to America and allowed them to set military bases in spanish soil
>>
>>76318629
sudaca?
>>
File: aperican chimping out.png (782 KB, 1267x626) Image search: [Google]
aperican chimping out.png
782 KB, 1267x626
>>76318656
kill your butthurt apericans first
>>
>>76318854
It's like spic there.
>>
>>76318798
with aznar lots of nigs and sandnigs entered spain :(
>>
>>76318854
Derogatory term for south americans
>>
>>76318688
kek, no
Spanish would retain naval superiority for another century after that battle, and was still the most powerfull ground army until about 80 years later
>>
File: spain sleeping.jpg (126 KB, 995x1024) Image search: [Google]
spain sleeping.jpg
126 KB, 995x1024
>>76318856
after you're done sleeping
>>
>Oppose Satan
>get #rekt

Kek

Best dad ever

Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons, the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

According to jesusbois this happens constantly to them.

By the way, I'm a son of Satan, he is my god and saviour.

Go ahead, tell me what you think of my afterlife filliation and I will tell you whose saviour is being called prince of demons.
>>
>>76318939
>>76318974
wait I have mexican neighbors i'll be right back
>>
File: 1453363837652.jpg (22 KB, 480x438) Image search: [Google]
1453363837652.jpg
22 KB, 480x438
>>76319033
>>
>>76318798
PP: robbers and retarded
P(so)E: robbers and bad
C's: support robbers
Podemos: You would say venezuela and all that stuff but we are far from that... that would be the mediocre thinking of "we never tried them but what if it goes wrong" it cant go worse than how it goes now. Anyway I hate the liberal part desu

I think the option is very clear as Podemos will not try to do what Tsipras did, anyway my vote goes for a region party (ERC) to make pressure on CDC (robbers and liars).
>>
>>76318803
Your written expression sucks, and in no moment you even hinted at the 1640 revolution (60 years before The bourbons got to power so suck my ass retard.
>Cataloniggers are just dumb,and actually invited France to rape them and cry back,to kick the frogs. The king name the Boutbons his successor,castile was following the law,the ones that rose against the law were Cataloniggers,Valencianiggers and Aragoniggers.
You were literally talking about the succession war, that had nothing to do with the catalan revolt 60 years prior.
You nigger, you.
>>
File: boy.jpg (9 KB, 261x135) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
9 KB, 261x135
>>76319194
YOU
>>
>>76319225
>being catalan
>not voting PxC
>>
>>76318804
and you're okay with that...
>>
>>76314052
Its called emphasis you illiterate spic.
>>
>>76319022
demons attack me during mein sleep (sleep paralysis)
>>
>>76315152
Terrible bait and trolling attempt, Luciano.
>>
>>76319386
I seriously though about it
>>
File: CartagenaIndias.jpg (53 KB, 315x659) Image search: [Google]
CartagenaIndias.jpg
53 KB, 315x659
>>76318688
The regional rival you talk about kept beating anglos for centuries. My favourite one, Battle of Cartagena de Indias in XVIII century.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cartagena_de_Indias
>>
>>76311759
>Implying Cataluña doesn't vote literally for the same shit
>Implying Cataluña doesn't have corrupts
>Implying Pujol can take a walk without watching his back

Mate you're the same shit as us.
>>
>>76318043

Its mostly in the south.

You see, this country was never good for agriculture, but the problem is that agriculter was seen like the main economical axis of the time, so Carlos III decided to do just that and develop good agricultural infrastructure...

in mid 1700 at the doorstep of the industrial revolution.

So it was a bad move, and these land were actually poor for cultivation, at the same time, no one knew about that thing called "enviroment preservation" and when they started burning forest to expand the crops they started a desertification process that left this country with the image you surely you have in your mind; a yellow half-desert that looks like Morocco.

This meant that not only there wasn't any richness created out of this thanks to the industrial revolution(therefore peasants couldn't buy better tools) but in fact made the task of cultivating crops much... much harder with increasing temperatures and soils that had to be forcefully enriched. That also meant that the common peasant had to dedicate the entire day into working their farms so there wasn't time to even develop academics(no money-no time, killer combination)

But you can't literally work all day, and since this country was left desertified there were no humidity regulators and the temperature from 14:00-18:00 was just unbereable or even dangerous. Therefore workers had to take a small nap in these ours since they couldn't really do anything.

And so the siesta was born, a time of the day in which they slep for the inhability to work in these ours. Thats why you will find it mostly in rural areas in the south since its there were actually made most sense.
>>
>>76319407

Who cares.

Better live day by day and focus on what you can do every day instead of reminiscing on the past.

Spain is a based country because it hates itself. We will never be cucked from outside because we are our own cucks. You only have to observe how spanish posters act on this board, always arguing between themselves.
>>
Mexicans don't knowing that all the independence wars and movements were leaded by criollos (pure spaniards)...
>>
>>76315355
That includes the United States, then.
>>
File: we are the same.jpg (73 KB, 649x501) Image search: [Google]
we are the same.jpg
73 KB, 649x501
>>76319536
yeah we vote the same
>>
>>76315475
Finally some bloody sense!
>>
>>76318854

South america= Sudamerica= Sudaca

like beaner or Spic, although it gets user for any non Spanish that uses the language, like Mexico(as showed in the image you quoted)

although if I recall this well Mexicans were called panchitos in preference to sudaca.
>>
>>76319588
>implying you don't enjoy siesta hours
>>
>>76313774
>Invade us again
They'll invade you every night,Poortugal
>>
>>76319256
The only people that asked the frogs to invade were cucktalans,and after the rampage that they did to your shothole,Catalonia came back beging to Castille.
>>76317914
Nigger the post has the link,and it talks about a pretty specific conflict,in which Catalaniggers begged France to come, and then begged Castille to liberate them. Only a Catalanigger could be this dumb.
>>
>>76319601
you do have some cool sights, and ive been saving some bucks so that i can spend a few days there and stuff hopefully(muh roots)
>>
>>76319779
what were we(central american disasters) called?
>>
>>76319696
partidist democracy is the worst kind of cancer
>>
>>76319696
>being proud about the fact that Podemos wins in Tarragona, Barcelona, Alava and Guipúzcoa
>>
>>76319794

I don't I have better things to do like shitpost in 4chan.
>>
>>76319696
are u implying that there is something to vote that is not controlled by jews ???
>>
>>76319909
we call you centracas here
>>
>>76319445
>(sleep paralysis)
damn son
is it as bad as they tell?
>>
>>76319931
damn you have a point there
>>
>>76319919
>being proud that it doesn't on the rest of the country and you keep ruled by the same retard that turned you poor
>>
>>76319981
yes and in el salvador we call mexicans subtle disasters
>>
>>76319909

desu... I simply do not know.

I guess panchito or sudaca, they're exchangable universal terms that get used on preference from the emitter.
>>
>>76320000

Only if you lose focus
>>
>>76319696
>Asturias
>blue
is this bait?
>>
>>76319779
What are Cubans called, besides Spanish?
>>
File: 5b9.jpg (217 KB, 515x1600) Image search: [Google]
5b9.jpg
217 KB, 515x1600
>>76319909
are u a spic in usa ??? yeah, we call spics panchitos, machupichus, wachupinos, sudacas and so on
>>
>>76320084
>Rajoy made me poor

Pls, the house bubble was an illusion of wealth
>>
>>76320125
I'll remember that when we and colombia decide to divide your countries amongst ourselves while reforming the viceroyalties, vato
>>
>>76319848
Except charles IV literally gave permission to napoleon to get in spain with all his troops, freely. Retard. That was what i was arguing idiot. I literally recognized in my first reply that yes that happened and what would you expect? a weak, poor and depopulated catalonia to face the most powerful country in europe by its own?
>>
>>76310298
It all went to shit during the century long struggle in the 1800s.
Go ahead, TRY to make sense of the parties and civil wars and skirmishes that went on during that time.
If you study Spanish history from Altamira to today, about a third of the study will be 1800s civil problems until you get to the Spanish American war in 1892.

As for today, they're doing pretty well for just getting out of a dictatorship in the 70s, and that is their current lag, just like Eastern Germany or ex soviet states like Poland have. Places like the UK, USA, France and Western Germany are just falling off the high of the post war boom in comparison.
>>
>>76320084
>that turned you poor
As far as I know PP made Madrid wealthier than Catalonia(with 1 million fewer people) in a decade,while you are infested with debt,multiculturalism (biggest muzzie population in Europe after Belgium) and the biggest corruption case in the history of Europe (5.000 million euros of Pujol and his family alone). So pretty much the biggest retards are Catalaniggers,that have been fucked by the same party for 30 years,and still vote for them.
>>
Exacto. Es que es como dice +Menuda Judiada : disidencia controlada.
Donald Trump es el típico que finge luchar por los intereses de los norteamericanos honrados, que viven oprimidos por culpa de los hispanoamericanos que llegan a USA... pero.. ¿cómo lucha Donald Trump? ¿Muestra cifras del aumento de criminalidad que ocasionan los hispanoamericanos? ¿Muestra el grandísimo porcentaje de presos que son hispanoamericanos, y la de delitos que cometen? No... No hace nada de eso... Nada de matemática y objetividad...
¿Por qué? Porque a las matemáticas no podrían tildarlas de racistas...
Entonces, ¿cómo "lucha" ese impresentable? Básicamente como los grupos neonazis... y así lo único que hace es generar el desprecio y el odio por parte, tanto de la comunidad hispana en USA (que son demasiados) como por parte de cualquier no-blanco, así como de los blancos liberales adoctrinados por el judaísmo....

Eso hace que los blancos honrados que simplemente están hartos de los grandes índices de criminalidad, de la pérdida de su cultura y de la ruina a la economía que generan los inmigrantes... el único movimiento que les defiende a ellos, y se opone a tal crimen, es el de Donald Trump.... es decir.. el de un impresentable que no lucha con datos y objetividad, sino con desprecio y racismo....
>>
>>76320214
the commie cubans called the expatriates gusanos
>>
>>76320433
catalufos = turbojews
“Un catalan va al almacén de un judío a comprar unos sostenes negros.

El judío, olfateando un buen negocio, le dice que esos son muy raros y que le quedan pocos, que entonces se los vende a 60 dólares cada uno. El catalan compra 6.

El catalan regresa unos días más tarde y pide 2 docenas.

El judío dice que se han vuelto todavía más raros y que se los vende a a 70 dólares cada uno.

Un mes más tarde, el catalan compra todos los que le quedan al judío por 80 dólares cada uno.

El judío con curiosidad le pregunta qué hace él con todos esos sostenes negros.

El catalan le responde:

Yo los corto en 2 y hago sombreros que les vendo a los judíos a 100 dólares cada uno”.
Un hombre adinerado está muriendo, un judío le dona sangre y se salva...
Al día siguiente en la puerta de la casa del judío aparece un BMW.
Dos meses después el hombre necesita más sangre, el judío se la dona, y al día siguiente amanece en su puerta una moto Yamaha.
Dos meses después el hombre necesita más sangre, el judío se la dona, y al día siguiente el judío se levanta, y no encuentra nada en su puerta. El judío extrañado se va para la clínica a visitar al millonario y le dice:
—La primera vez que te doné sangre, me diste un automóvil, en la segunda vez, bajaste la donación y me diste solo una motocicleta, pero bueno, algo es algo. Pero la última vez no me diste nada, ¿que está pasando?
—Lo que ocurre es que con tus donaciones —dice el millonario—, cada día tengo más sangre de JUDÍO...!!!
>>
>>76320389
>a weak, poor and depopulated catalonia to face the most powerful country in europe by its own?
Not chimping like Niggers because you lacked brains for starters. Catalonian laws were obsolete,and could barely raise 2000 troops that was ridicolous for that time. Catalaniggers were wrong as they always are. Castillians were just trying to modernize that shithole
>>
>>76319696
>Implying CDC is not basically PP playing the "independansia" card just to not lose power.
>Implying Cadiz and Madrid are not ruled by Podemos
>Implying voting Podemos is a good thing.
>>
>>76316882
This is a true Mexican, a patriot.
>>
>>76320433
>centralize everything and everyone in one city
>even create a historical aberration called comunidad of madrid because castilla is poor as fuck
>tricks so low like banning continental flights from barcelona and force everyone to take a plane in madrid
WOW guys you are so great!
>>
>>76320084
>being proud that it doesn't on the rest of the country and you keep ruled by the same retard that turned you poor

if you really think that podemos or ciudadanos can actually save this country Im afraid that you're very... deeply.,, intrinsically wrong.

Spain has structural problems, not political ones.

>depend on tourism and countruction on total dependence(on tourism when summer comes, construction when is not summer)
>lack any kind of public or private I+D infrastructure or industry for this.
>Have entire sector living of literal welfare because muh feelings(see; miners or farmers around the country)
>have a total diplomatical dependence on nothern Africa and old treaties that our parents boilt in the 60-80s
>Have African-level corruption perception index.
>And people so fucking stupid that think that if the unemployment goes down is not only good news(no, they're not we're just building another bubble just like the old one) but thanks to the goverment that did absolutely nothing for it.
>>
>>76320778
ayyy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.