[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CommonFilth Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 400x400
What does /pol/ think about based CommonFilth is he redpill?
>>
>>76302974
>Is he redpilled?
Come on is that even a question?

Ps: he is
>>
Who? If this another one of those faggots that /pol/ masturbates to, like le not an argument guy?
>>
>>76304321
He thinks 4chan and pol in particular are a bunch of degenerate faggots who should end themselves
>>
>>76302974
im actually listening to his newest podcast right now.
>>
>>76302974
He's got very ameri-centric views, but he's alright on some matters.
His podcasts and publications often have so many layers of irony, I don't think everything should be taken seriously.
>>
>>76305381
Muh nigga
>>76304321
Based Commonfilth is more focused on the Cultural and moral decay of the west.
Really critical also to the Alt right and Nazi movements.
For example the fact that /pol/ worships people like Milo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnipdU0gNO4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ldXMaR63k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_IiyboL9ws
Some of his videos
>>
>>76305531
Oh he's very serious. If you buy his extras he bashes alt-right faggotry including pol
>>
>>76302974
i enjoy his stuff but he is wrong about all of /pol/ being alt right faggots
a lot of us are actually far right and hate faggots like he does
>>
>>76302974

He's okay but sometimes he comes off as "fuck white genocide, fuck white nationalism, JESUS IS WHERE IT IS AT!"

Christcucky...
>>
>>76305760
Do you agree with him that the West is fucked beyond any redemption and the only person you can hope to save or change is yourself?
>>
>>76305857
He's good at bashing alright, but in his talks he isn't very constructive so far...
On many topics, he might as well be a muslim and not have to change his opinion.
Regardless, I do sometimes agree with his notion that shit's fucked for most of our nations regardless of what we do, and we might as well come back to a more innawoods self-sustaining style of life and hope to save ourselves.
>>
>>76306079
I am a Cultural pessimist. I believe the west deeply rotten and dying. A lot of people will see this as defeatism but I believe all things are destined to end. We are the sons of the late west I am not sure we will fall in our life time, but our culture is beyond repair.
>>
>>76306206

He serves a needed purpose I think. When I listen to him it's like listening to a fire and brimstone preacher criticizing culture like he does is just something nobody does anymore
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.