[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cape Coral Fl Shooting Spree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: shooting.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shooting.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vsv9oB8Ws

So yesterday 3 random people were fatally shot in 3 different locations of Cape Coral Fl. Where I happen to live.

News hasn't said yet what the race or gender of the shooter was.

We do know he had a woman and a kid with him for some reason.

Any wagers on him being black?

Any wagers on this not being called a hate crime?
>>
no you tube comments

one witness said all she saw was black glove and black leather jacket
>>
>>76293805
checked a few links and no one is reporting identity yet ~ always a red flag
>>
ayyy lmao i used to live their a few years back, is it really that shit now? I thought the shitty part of town was where the trailer trash lived at but it was mostly old people when I lived their
>>
>>76294712

Was all, and I mean all, working class white people. I commented to my old lady a few weeks back that there were 5 black families on our street now and we had to move.
>>
>>76294699

yes I'm pretty confident if it was a white male they would have said it was a white male

And they damn sure would have if he went into a black area and blasted 3 random black people

And it would damn sure be all over national news
>>
>>76296037
Coulter's Law.
>>
>>76296105
googled it and got nothing

what's it mean?
>>
>>76296345
>>76296105

being this new. I'm in a good mood though anons so I'll actually be helpful this time

maybe last year or so she tweeted out, and I'm paraphrasing here,
>the longer they don't say the race of the shooter the less likely it's white

i.e. if they don't say the race it isn't a white person. if it's white they'll say it ASAP. and as it's been going lately they say they're white and when they turn out not to be they don't correct it
>>
>man with woman and kid
def not black
>>
>>76297397
>What are hostages
>>
>>76296720

Being new enough to still call people new

I'll admit I don't come here as often as I used to though.
>>
Ayyyy, I live there too senpai, what part? SW/SE or NW/NE?
>>
>>76297845

Don't think so....The first guy that got shot was just a guy out for a ride on his motorcycle and they were in the car then.

There was no standoff in a building or anything. No witnesses said anything about hostages being taken.

I think they were just along for the ride.
>>
>>76298054

SW
>>
>>76298151
Nicest part of town senpai, less spics than other areas, but we're starting to get a ton of them. Its cool to know there are other /pol/acks in my hometown. If youre ever down, cigars are on me at the cigarbar in downtown
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.