[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who >Hoping the EU keeps going on this path until civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GAzADJ_wSZ8.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
Who
>Hoping the EU keeps going on this path until civil war breaks out and the happening happens
Here?

I want to watch Europe burn and extreme lefty communists get hung. Edginess aside.

How do you Euros feel?
>>
>>76292698

Nuke us
>>
>>76292698
I dream every single they of throwing those commie fucks out of a chopper.
>>
>>76293067
No toothpaste, your land is actually worth keeping.
I believe in you. I can't say the same for some of your other European "brothers."
>>
>>76293474

I'm sorry, but we are the worst out of all.
There is no hope for us, it is only getting worse.
The only politician that could help us was turned into a meme.

Let me repeat
>Nuke us
>>
File: 1454040322219.jpg (60 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1454040322219.jpg
60 KB, 601x601
>>76292698
I don't feel anymore

Teh feelz be gone man
>>
File: hasanbegovic.jpg (31 KB, 700x351) Image search: [Google]
hasanbegovic.jpg
31 KB, 700x351
>>76292698
>Hoping the EU keeps going on this path until civil war breaks out and the happening happens
I do, purely out of hope we finally get rid of democracy for good.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/observations/2016/05/make-croatia-great-again-how-fascism-emerged-eu-s-youngest-state

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/06/croatias-far-right-weaponizes-the-past-ustase-hasanbegovic/
>>
>>76292698
>extreme lefty communists get hung
really? how and when? your country, the usa is the land of multi-culti and now do the math.
what your government will do if we say NO for the liberal leftish madness and we will try to remove them?

oh yeah here comes the freedom bombs...
>>
>>76294831
That is a good possibility. It will still be madness though. A happening.
If we die, we die. But we won't just roll over.

Chaos is more ideal than the alternative.
>>
I don't think it's beyond saving, they just need to turf out the current leadership. The shift is already happening. I'd probably be more in favour of shafting the EU if the dominant political class in each member state weren't equally bad/worse. As it stands, the EU curbs some of the retarded/nonsensical crap individual governments try to pull (as well as imposing some bullshit of their own). Without the EU, Germany and Sweden would still be bending over for Refugees and other European nations would still be dealing with the flood in that direction. True, they couldn't impose quotas on other nations, but as Poland has proven, that isn't really the case as it stands. In theory, I think a strong federalised Europe could be a useful buffer against other polarised powers like Russia and the USA. We'd certainly have more trouble standing up for our interests as small individual nations. But as I said, no way I'd be in favour of it under the current rulership of corporate globalist shills.
>>
>>76293761
So comfy desu
>>
>>76292698
i'm not hoping for it to happen, i know it will happen. eventually some country is going to fucking lose its mind and that will have a domino effect on the surrounding countries. the entire western world could end up at war.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.