[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>childless women are 'incomplete' >Women who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: erdopilled.jpg (148 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
erdopilled.jpg
148 KB, 940x627
>childless women are 'incomplete'
>Women who reject motherhood or refrain from being around house are "deficient" and "incomplete"
>Rejecting motherhood means giving up on humanity
>I would recommend having at least three children
>The fact that a woman is attached to her professional life should not prevent her from being a mother

I'm almost sure this guy is one of us...

Tell me about one leader that is as based as Ergodan and give redpilled speeches publicly like that...

Do you envy Turkey for having a based leader?
>>
Source: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/turkey-erdogan-childless-women-incomplete-160606042442710.html
>>
>Do you envy Turkey for having a based leader?
Yes. This what faggots in Europe have to do, not this roach
>>
>>76290401
Everything he said there is true

But erdogan is a fucking piece of shit sucking ISIS dick, Russia needs to wipe turkey off the map.
>>
>>76290506
Nah. Less women in wok mean competition over workers, which means rich people have to wait 2 years to buy another yacht in place of 1.

Leaders will never let elites wait all that long for the new yacht.
>>
>>76290613
>ISIS
It's just a meme. He isn't making ISIS' work harder since they are fighting Iran... which he likes. I mean who would fight the enemy of his enemy for free?

Your Russia is killing Syrian people while we talk now. I have no respect for them.
>>
>>76290401
Not based at all.
Turkey simply has high unemployment, and he needs women to drop jobs so that the market gets less saturated and there are more open positions. He simply presents it in an "Islamic" way to convince his people, since that's what they'll listen to.
Same exact shit happened in the USA during WW2; a large percentage of capable men were fighting in the war, and the factories needed workers, so they promoted the idea of "strong empowered womyn that work in factories and need no man", so that females would want to get those empty positions. The moment the war was over they did a 180° turn and pulled the shit Ergodan pulls now to get women back in the house, and open those positions back up for the men that returned.
>>
>>76291249
>he mad
>>
>>76290401

This is more of that 'by our wombs we shall conquer' bullshit.
>>
>>76291869
What's the point of life if you wouldn't have kids. At least that's how I think.
>>
>>76291797
not really, I'm just giving a coherent explanation since you asked why Erdogan is pulling that crap.
Obviously tho you wanna live your wet dream that Erdogan is ONE OF US and he pulls that shit on principles, and not because of the apparent reasons many nations have pulled that shit in the past too.
>>
>>76292801
Erdogan is one of us.

Islam is telling you to try to reproduce and marry the early you can or otherwise there will be a lot of "degeneracy" in the world. Which we believe is true.
>>
>>76290401
Based roach... or georgian?
>>
>>76290401
Jeez, everyone these days seems to think that three is plenty of kids. What the fuck is wrong with people? How cucked can you get. Three is a small family. White people need to be having at least five or six kids and ideally somewhere between like, eight and twelve.
>>
>>76293154
>Erdogan is one of us.
wew lad
>Islam is telling you to try to reproduce and marry the early you can or otherwise there will be a lot of "degeneracy" in the world.
>Which we believe is true.
of course you and your fellow mudslimes do, dirty sandnigger. That doesn't mean that /pol/ shares islamic values. Get the fuck outta here with that stupid shit
>>
He denied genocide of Christians under ottomans, he will never be more than a muslim roach
>>
>>76290401
>follows a satanic death cult

into le trash
>>
>>76293787
>current year
>giving fuck about cucked religion and it's people getting murdered god knows how long ago
>>
>>76290401
Is Erdogan going to pay my gf the 2000 euro she makes monthly to pay for all her needs, wants and expenses?
I don't see her giving up her job unless someone guarantees her a monthly cheque granting her the same amount of money she earns herself with her job to do with as she pleases. She grew up poor, she hates not having her own money at her disposal.
>>
Having 3 children is not degenerate? Make up your mind pol
>>
In general it is the truth, there might be actually good reasons for not bearing a child though.

erdogan is still an unbearably butthurt shitheap
>>
>>76294686
Like wanting your own money to live well and wanting to do your passions?
I know a chick in her 30s. She's a virgin. She likes drawing comics. If someone asked her to stop drawing to look after her children she'd drop those children to die somewhere, her passion is more important to her. It's what gives her pride and joy.
>>
>>76293769
>Greece
The lowest birth rate in Europe. Tell your degeneracy to save you now.

>>76293787
Christianity isn't a religion. It's just a label.

>>76294204
They introduced a lot of laws to make it easier for women to have kids, like long vacation, and you get $$ by the gov and some other BS.

Dude... at least he is the opposition of the world today. He is the hope of a non-degenerate civilization of tomorrow, you should support him.

For your gf's thing I have no solution, and that's why I would marry a Muslim women that's ready to sacrifice her life with me for our children.

>>76294686
There's good reason.
No one is against your personal choices but on average they shouldn't be encouraged. Same apply for faggotry and transsexualism...

>>76294903
This is fine. But the society should make sure that this is the exception.
>>
>>76294204
Why would he care to give that 2k when he can simply order his roaches to islamicly execute females that work?
Didn't he call people that use condoms "traitors to islam" a year back at a wedding or some shit?

>>76295300
Nice arguments mudslime
shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, your kind is not welcome here
>>
>>76290401
lol
>>
>>76294903
I did not say that

I think that there might be greater goals to aspire to, that can excuse you.
Nuns for example took care of others and in some sense were mothers as they nurished life. Here also lies the problem though today many people have inflated egos and nearly everybody thinks that they are a prodigy case.

When your sacrifice nurishes life it is excusable.

>>76295300
I have to agree in general a woman should be a mother. There are a few exceptional cases where it is not necessary or even harmfull.
>>
>>76295684
If Erdogan were non-muslim or european with his current views, those poltards would worship him.

he is 10x times right winger than trump or putin. but he is leader of less powerful country and he is muslim.
>>
>>76295300
>They introduced a lot of laws to make it easier for women to have kids, like long vacation, and you get $$ by the gov and some other BS
Yeah you said it right it's BS. Half-assed measures that accomplish nothing and don't help anyone. If he were serious in helping working mothers he would have tried something effective and decently thought out, not BS.

>at least he is the opposition of the world today
Then he's my opposition too, I am part of the world today and I like the world today.

>He is the hope of a non-degenerate civilization of tomorrow, you should support him
Fuck no, he is the hope of a degenerate civilization of bullshit oppressor. Fuck him, hope his media-censoring gets him killed by some pissed off kurd.

>For your gf's thing I have no solution
Nobody asked. I already have mine and it's stay with her as she's happy doing her job and living great the two of us with our incomes combined. I don't want a leeching cunt.

>the society should make sure that this is the exception
You want to deny women their passions? That sure will not backfire and turn those women raging mad against you and your children.
>>
He called for "3 children per family" some years ago. He's got some obsession with population.
>>
>>76295557
>Why would he care to give that 2k when he can simply order his roaches to islamicly execute females that work?

Lol yeah let him try that I can't wait for civil war to start in Turkey. Finally we shall regain Constantinoples my greek friend.
>>
>>76295915
kurdish population. check out the official statistics on tuik.gov.tr
>>
>>76295776
I'll decide my own life and I'll decide whether something is "excusable" or not, thank you. Your opinion means nothing, whether I am happy doing what I want or not is the only thing that matters.
>>
>>76296113
He doesn't care about nationality. He's sectarian and he cares about Sunnis. We have 2.5 million Syrian refugees thanks to that. Surprisingly, we have like zero incidents with them, reported in the media.
>>
>>76296344
in 2006, army officers presented a top secret report to erdogan in national security counsil (mgk) but later it leaked to press. report was about demographic change in turkey. this is the moment erdogan first started 3 kids rhetoric.

search for it on google.
>>
>>76290401

How many kids does he have?
>>
>>76296799
four
>>
>>76296799
>>76297015
He is a true redpilled guy. Not like those fake redpilled republicans...
>>
>>76296143

Your decisions might matter to others though and they might come back to you. Obviously my opinion means shit here because I have no means to reinforce it in any meaningful way.
>>
>>76294204
>The fact that a woman is attached to her professional life should not prevent her from being a mother

you can't even read properly

How long does your gf work a day?
>>
>>76297093
stfu sandnigger. we are european and you are filthy arab. that's the difference
>>
>>76290401
The head roach is pissed new eggs are not hatching fast enough to replenish his losses in Syria.
>>
>>76298999
we don't fight in syria.filthy arabs do our dirt. that's why they exist, doing dirty work of others
>>
>>76299197
Turkomans and turkish volunteers are there, all valid targets for our wrath.
>>
The world is overpopulated as it is and we especially don't need more roaches.
>>
>>76290401
I agree with everything except the three child rule.

Only upper tier members of society should have more than 2 children. If you're low class, low IQ, you should have 1 or 2 kids at most.
>>
>>76297489
>Your decisions might matter to others
Who? Abusers who don't care about me or my happiness and want to force their ideas on me regardless of whether I agree with them or not? Oppressors who want to dictate my life as if I were their slave and not my own free person? Fuck those people they are nothing but evil for me.

>might come back to you
That's still my problem and not anyone else's. I want to decide for my own life, I don't want someone else to lord over me with their noxious, toxic, harmful bullshit that does nothing but make me suffer. What kind of horrible person wants a shit life like that on someone?

The same goes for my gf btw. That's why I chose her and she chose me.
>>
File: 20160606_20_40_39.jpg (7 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
20160606_20_40_39.jpg
7 KB, 308x164
>>76299537
We got you familia
>>
>>76293154
I agree. I'm not actually opposed to Islam in itself, I just don't like having lots of sandniggers in my country.
>>
he would definetly adore /pol/

>hate jews and blames their banks and how they manipulate the interest to fuck countries' economy
>thinks men are superior to women
>thinks women's duty is to give birth
>against abortion and birth control
>dreams to unite everyone from his religion and nationality
>have balls enough to attack a russian jet
>married, 4 kids alpha male
>hated by jewish media
>not a manlet

man this list can go forever
>>
>>76300303
>against abortion

See, that's a problem right there. Abortion is the leading cause of black removal in North America. If we lost it, we'd become the Jungle Book within 30 years.
>>
File: 1462219673567.jpg (32 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1462219673567.jpg
32 KB, 630x420
I love how few relevant countries flags are in here.
Truly nobody cares about the third world countries.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.