[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently college job applications require you to answer ~multicultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Untitled.png (23 KB, 602x594) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
23 KB, 602x594
Apparently college job applications require you to answer ~multicultural questions~. What am I supposed to say?
>>
>>76290199
niggers
>>
>>76290199
>>
>>76290199
Don't have you a wife's son to talk about?
>>
>>76290199
Write about the time you watched a nigger have sex with your wife
>>
>>76290199

That ethnic groups and races are social constructs, and you're offended by the question.
>>
>be on 4chan
>best fiction writers than tumblr
>asking help to make up a story that never happened.
>also WAKEMEUP.jpg
>>
write about the time you were mugged
>>
>>76290199
#1: I fucked a German chick once and she came.

#2: The Muslim cock up her ass was a turn on but I'd do it differently next time.
>>
>>76290199
>gas the kikes
>race war now
>>
>>76290199
"In 2006, whilst visiting France for 2 weeks in summer, a black man stole my digital camera. I saw him two days later and managed to buy it back. We laughed at the whole situation and I send emails to him occasionally."
>>
>>76290649
#2 addendum: Next time I want the Muslim cock up my ass.
>>
N/A
>>
>>76290617
This
>>
Just write about different ethnic Europeans like some time spent in some country in Europe.
>>
>>76290199
Post about how oppressed you were when you had to interact with a white cis male.

You are taking advantage of the fact that race is a social construct by identifying as hispanic trans lesbian, right?
>>
My answer to the first question: I've been robbed multiple times by African Americans as beating up on whites and stealing their belongings is part of their culture. I was very effective in dealing with them as the police arrested all of the perpetrators and I was issued reparations as part of a court order. Fuck the second question.
>>
File: 1464582561037.png (1 MB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
1464582561037.png
1 MB, 650x975
>>76290199

Write about how you were jumped by a group of refugees and or blacks and how whites/asians or Hispanics saved you

For second question write that you could have traveled with a group to have better defend yourself against group attack or not go to dangerous areas
>>
Not even in Cuckmany we have this shit (yet)
>>
>>76290199
MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY
>>
1. How you and your friends scared off or prevented a crime being committed by "urban youths"

2. You should have brought your asian track runner friend with you so he could have chase them down
>>
>>76291718
OF A STOMPING AT THE ZOO
>>
>>76290199
Tell them how you once met an Irish person and they out-drunk you
>>
File: 1462754220556.jpg (181 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1462754220556.jpg
181 KB, 657x527
>>76291492
>you will never be this /comfy/
>>
>>76290199
Chink here. I had the same experience and I thought it was bullshit too. We just formed a bond over a mutual experience. I also give consent for you to write whatever the fuck to embellish your anecdote about our bond. Good luck.
>>
>>76290199
I had to deal with this shit when applying to medschool. Fucking bullshit.

Of course they make the a priori decision that diversity is good. So you can't talk about how diversity caused problems. And it's also bad if you just say that you were (fortunate enough to be) from a homogeneous white part of the country, because that just means your family is a bunch of evil nazis who dared live among other whites instead of living with jamal in the city.

So you have to make shit up and pretend. You have to go through the song and dance and pretend that DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH :^). It's such fucking bullshit.
>>
File: THC90-cover-e1374771501340.jpg (99 KB, 580x750) Image search: [Google]
THC90-cover-e1374771501340.jpg
99 KB, 580x750
Tell them how you met a Jew and converted them to Christianity. Will go down well.
>>
>>76290199
Hahaha holy fucking shit

Even we don't have to do that

The US is absolutely fucked.
>>
1. Say you made a video of "Gangnam Style" when you were in high school

2. Say you used to think all Muslims were terrorists and now you realize its only most.
>>
>>76290199
What school is this
>>
>>76292374
Got part 2 the wrong way around there buddy
>>
>>76290199

Am I retarded? That first question makes literally no sense. "Led you to think you were being effective." Effective at WHAT?
>>
>>76292538

Being tolerant.
>>
>>76290199
Write a short story about how your feminist wife made you watch her being fucked by a black dude and how empowering it was for her and how enriching for you. Also that you take care of her black son, call him Daquan or something.
>>
Why do applicants have to answer stupid shit like this for everything?

Literally zero people who have a brain are going to show their power level on the job. There is no need to be afraid of hiring a "racist" or a "xenophobe". You can hire a Klan member, or a neo-Nazi, and I guarantee there will be no issues when the employee must interact with a nigger or kike.
>>
Jesus christ.

I'd just wait "What is this?"
>>
>>76290199
>ethnic groups are a social construct and I refuse to validate this discriminatory belief through these exercises.
>>
>Working in a field where this is something anyone cares about

I do sympathize, though, since it's not your fault that the leftist cancer has infested everything down to the McJobs

>>76290286

>flag

Isn't this common where you live? Not meming btw, seriously curious
>>
>when you live in the most culturally diverse city in America
>>
>>76290199
So being in a multicult setting requires one to be effective. Effective at what?
>>
>>76290199
1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME

2. FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 406x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 406x497
>>76290199
Jesus Christ. I'm so glad I graduated from college right before this whole shitstorm of libshit cancer ramped up its infestation.
>>
>>76290542
this
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.