[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about mandatory execution of smokers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1463002573629.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463002573629.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
What do you guys think about mandatory execution of smokers?
>>
strange idea? stupid? edgy? Idk. Kys.
>>
That seems like a far right extremist idea. You're not better than far left extremists.
>>
>american who cant tolerate the freedom of others

kek
>>
To be honest, lad, I look forward to smoking in my retirement. Rolling your own unfiltered cigarettes with premium tobacco is nothing like smoking regular cigarettes, which I really didn't hate all that much anyways.

I gotta stay physically fit in my youth though, so I had to quit. When I'm retired and don't need to contribute as much to my community I'm doing all the drugs, fight me.
>>
>>76287320
About the same as mandatory execution of neets and other welfare queens.
>>
>>76287442
No way, punishing people for the food they eat and the garbage they drink is 100% a lefty policy, this would just a be a logical extreme of that policy.

Right wings want to execute people for being gay or having the wrong imaginary friend, lefties want to execute people for being "undersirable".
>>
>>76287446
Hes an edgy wannabe euro.

Ill never understand these people. Who the fuck would chose to live in Europe?
>>
>>76287320
smokers die early and keep medical costs for the state low
>>
>>76288703
I'm a right wing nationalist leaning smoker here.
I want to live and study in Europe for say 5-10 years to learn several languages fluently. It's one of my peculiar passions.
>>
>>76287320
I smoked for 7 years and I can tell you that most of them are not happy about the habit.

They are killing themselves and can feel it but it is extremely difficult to quit.

Leave smokers alone OP they have enough problems as it is. As long as they aren't blowing smoke all over you they are fine.
>>
>>76287320
obviously you have no idea how much taxes are generated by smokers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.