[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Dave Rubin? He's from the left but I love how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: rubinreport_show_card.jpg (33 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
rubinreport_show_card.jpg
33 KB, 500x262
Thoughts on Dave Rubin?

He's from the left but I love how pro Free Speech he is and always interviews people of all ideologies.
>>
>>76286717

Please stop making these threads every other day.

He's okay. It's really good that he lifts proper conservatives and free economists to the foreground but he SERIOUSLY needs to start reading up on the issues at hand.

Most of the time he can't respond to arguments or come with counter arguments. Especially videos with people who knows how to debate like Larry Elder.
>>
>>76286717
you need higher standards, that or go away dave
>>
well at least hes criticizing the left, so ill give him credit for that.
>>
>>76286717
EVERY /pol/lac NEEDS TO SEE THIS INTERVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piwaBO6U43U
>>
Annoying turbo gay guy that's sniffed cocaine off a man's cock and other degeneracy

I'd say typical lefty faggot but he's trying to get boyscout points from the "right" as well so maybe not
>>
I like his interview style, but he hasn't really brought anyone on that he would adamantly disagree with like what he would call a regressive leftist or anyone from the alt-right for example.
>>
>>76288609
Lefty here.

Take him, he aint left.
>>
>>76286717

he isnt even "from the left" its just his persona

hes a classical liberal which is center or nowadays even right wing

hes just playing his role during the interviews etc

i like his show a lot although i don't watch most of them cause i dont know the guests
>>
File: 1462820472972.png (684 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
1462820472972.png
684 KB, 1293x1407
>>76286928
That's because he knows he's on the losing side...

He won't last being a Liberal for another year
>>
he keeps saying he's from the left but he's really not

i like his show but i don't want it unless i know the guest
>>
>>76286717

He's a righty that says he's a lefty.
Basically, a hypocrite just like the rest of the left.
Maybe he's lefty baiter to red pill?
>>
>>76286717
Delusional leftist that still thinks that his political ideology is somehow still salvageable after it being completely hijacked by batshit crazy Marxists.
>>
>>76290223

>he's lefty baiter to red pill?

yeah its designed so that lefties come and watch cause they think hes on their side and then they slowly get fed red pills until they come over

its the concept of the show
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.