[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders tax plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Sanders tax plan.jpg (115 KB, 620x573) Image search: [Google]
Sanders tax plan.jpg
115 KB, 620x573
Can someone please explain to me how this tax plan helps anyone?

I think the worst offense on this list is if you make $9'275-$37'650, you get taxed at 17.2%

>17.2% of $9'275 is $1'595.30.

>17.2% of $37'650 is $6'475.80.

Let's have a look at the rich.

>30.2% of $91'150 is $27'527.30
>30.2% of $190'150 is 57'425.30

How the hell is this acceptable? This is absolute robbery.
This is basic maths, Bernie supporters! How does this not scare you away from voting for this idiot?

How could you Americans let this idiot run for office?
>>
(((Sanders)))
>>
>>76284144
>taxes are bad
Anarchist detected
>>
>>76284265
I didn't say taxes are bad. I'm not an Anarchist, I'm a National Conservative.

This level of taxes is indefensible.
>>
Bump. I want this answered. How could you lads let this happen?
>>
>>76284547
You'd get more replies if you pretended to support Sanders and type /pol/ btfo or something like that if you want a lot of (you)'s
But anyways no one her likes Bernie and no one supports that high of taxes besides reddit fags
>>
>>76284547
Only stupid young people and communist apologists like boinie. Unfortunately those two groups comprise at least half of the liberals anymore
>>
File: belastingbarema'sBelgië.jpg (29 KB, 735x228) Image search: [Google]
belastingbarema'sBelgië.jpg
29 KB, 735x228
still a lot better than ours...
>>
>>76285472
What the hell? No wonder you have income equality, you're getting taxed at half your income for what's basically lower-middle class here.
>>
>>76285472
I can't read Dutch, but am I reading that €37'870 is taxed at 50%?

How do you guys afford anything over there?
>>
what the fuck are you doing asking this on /pol/.
Pisses me off knowing that you actually made this thread here aimed at bernie supporters, no one gives a fuck because no bernie supporters exist here
>>
Welcome to the European Union
>>
>>76284382
How about you start plugging the £8000 million gap in your deficit and start paying water tax before you point the finger paddy.
>>
>>76285649
you read correctly, Im sorry 'meer dan' means 'more than'
>>
Reminder that VAT is 21% over here
>>
>federal taxes that don't account for cost of living

Why is this allowed, I make 53k which is shit for an East Coast city but in flyover land you could live way better on that money, and yet we're taxed the same.
>>
>>76285707

so now all of /pol/ can shred his retarded tax plan to Bernie supporters everywhere
>>
>>76286193

No one forces you to live near a city.

Think of taxes like this. They are payments for the privilege of existing inside a country. If anything, people who live in states that consume more federal money, or cities who take more federal money than other cities, should pay more taxes.
>>
>>76284144
Why are your commas up so high?
>>
>>76284144

You're missing the part where people don't need money after getting free shit.
>>
>>76284224
>>76284224
>>
>>76286423
>No one forces you to live near a city.
Logistics does. You need a job? The jobs are in the cities. You need to live in (or very near) the cities to have a job.

You just live off of the land, because most land is privately owned.
>>
>>76287123
You can't* just live off the land
>>
>>76286498
I just have a habit of using apostrophes instead of commas for large numbers. I dunno why.
>>
>>76286582
As Stefan Molyneux said:
"You can't add more water to a swimming pool by taking water from the deep end and adding it to the shallow end, while losing some along the way."

These people don't seem to realise that the government can't give them free shit without going massively into debt (even more than now) and taking their own share of the cut.
>>
>>76284144
Well you are misunderstanding our tax brackets (income made ABOVE those thresholds are taxed at a their respective tax rates), but yes Sander's tax plan is absolutely insane and he's totally unelectable in a general for that alone despite what reddit might have you believe.
>>
hmmm rly mks u thnk

i am now #hillaryartillary
>>
>more than I paid last year
(((Rubbing hands)))
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.