[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the way americans are right now? She only replied to a ni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mike brown.jpg (92 KB, 960x813) Image search: [Google]
mike brown.jpg
92 KB, 960x813
Is the way americans are right now? She only replied to a nigs comment too, (in hopes of getting his dick I presume). This is absolute degeneracy.

Give her feedback if you want.

>Today’s video is on what happened at the Cincinnati Zoo incident with the killing of Harambe the gorilla, and why everything about this story has to do with race and white supremacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc-S-1CzYN8
>>
>>76281334
Women fucking suck

Film at 11
>>
>>76281334

the reason why this bitch can have such a cushy life is because of the european colonialism she criticizes. what a stuck up cunt
>>
>>76281334
This is why women should not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>76281334

Women are degenerate whores.
>>
>>76281334
trying to watch this drivel is painful. I bet this video could be less than 3 minutes long if she wasn't dead set on being a fucking airhead.
See this is the problem, its kinda cute to hear a bubbly girl talk, but at some point they seem to think they can act/talk like a child and still be taken seriously.
>>
>>76281334
I suppose it is about race, only a black parent was that incompetent that they let their child wonder off and fall into a gorilla enclosure. The bitch was too dumb to teach the kid about fucking gravity. And I say bitch because father being there, yeah no.
>>
>>76281334
Disgust intensifies
>>
>>76281334
the left is subtly implying black people are lower primates like gorillas and not humans
>>
>>76281334

She's right. It is a race thing.

A white parent wouldn't have left their child to climb into an animal cage. If it happened by accident the story focus would have been on how an idiot white parent is responsible for the death of the gorilla.

As it was this happened, before anyone knew the kid was black. Then the internal kike of the leftist mind SWITCHES TACTICS and makes it about muh poor dindu.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>Blaming the gorillas dead on white supremacy
>>
>>76284192
This
>>
>>76281334
Nobody cares, fuck off
>>
>>76284214
Few germanics in portugal so most portuguese arent white
>>
>>76284397
Rude
>>
Black people are primates and one got shot

So she's sorta right
>>
>>76281334
>western wymin

god damn it
>>
>>76285688
Would Hungary be considered western?
>>
>>76281334
>Read 'about'
>"IF YOU AREN'T X YOU'RE Y!"

She's a glowing example of cultural marxism. Just read her about page, she's like a walking meme, she's thrown so many buzzwords out it's hardly to tell where she stops and the Jew begins.
>>
>>76285752
i don't think so, but most women i know are university students and they are just as bad.
>>
>>76286219
Thanks globalization :^)
>>
>>76281334
You can't win with these people.

Shoot the ape: Racism (because apes are black)
Don't shoot the ape: Racism (because the nigglet could die)
>>
File: 1462818163364.jpg (253 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1462818163364.jpg
253 KB, 750x1334
>>76281334
I love white girls they hate white men so much that they literally just fall in to my arms. Bonus points if you convince your white gf that white people are evil racists and niggers are just plain retarded.
>>
>>76284192
You overestimate us Americans
>>
>>76281334

They killed an endangered animal to save a black kid. Therefore, they all be raciss an shit.
>>
Yeah but she's right. It always makes me laugh when Natsocs get outraged people think they're racist and then turn up in the comments section with nazi flags raging that everyone thinks they're racist.
>>
8 out of 10 women are complete fucking idiots. I never thought I'd grow up to believe this but it turns out its true
>>
its impossible for me to watch someone talking when theres an edit, cut every 5 seconds..

why cant they keep they train of thought going? is this a millenial thing? i havent seen that on ramz paul's videos for instance.
>>
>>76281334
Can she even form coherenent sentences without using jump cuts every 10 seconds?
>>
>>76281334
>shoot it and save the kid
FUCKING RACISTS
>let it kill the kid
FUCKING RACISTS BLACK LIVES ARE WORTH LESS THAN ZOO ANIMALS HUH?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.