[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPcoins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.gif (704 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
704 KB, 300x300
Has /pol/ heard of Trumpcoins? If not let me explain.

Trumpcoins are a crypto currency not unlike bitcoin. The difference is Trumps will support the Trump campaign. Here's how.

200,000 Trumps have been set aside in what's called the Trump Fund. When the coins become yuge in price these will be donated to the Trump campaign.

Which means if you want to support the Trump campaign financially but don't want to spend money, you can instead invest that money in Trumps and therefore increase the value of all the coins in existence, including the Trump Fund. But the difference is you now own those Trumpcoins. If they go up 100% in price you could sell them and you just doubled your money.

The autists at Reddit already figured this shit out. Fedoracoin market cap is $10,000,000. Dogecoin is worth $24,000,000.

Even RonPaulCoins got to $20 per coin.

Want to guess what TRUMPs are worth? $0.02 each. Market cap is approx $150,000 right now.

The reason they are so cheap is nobody knows about them yet. If you're interested head to >>>/biz/ it's already taking off there.

Imagine how big this thing could get. Get in on the ground floor. Just a heads up from your friendly neighbourhood shitposter
>>
File: 42841487.png (135 KB, 442x390) Image search: [Google]
42841487.png
135 KB, 442x390
>>76278705

And what happens to their value when Hillary gets indicted and Sanders destroys him in the general?
>>
>>76278858
>when Sanders destroys him in the general
>Sanders
>>
>>76278705
>>76279225

>>>/global/rules/11
>>
>>76278705
>150,000 market cap

Bid-Ask spreads wider than ur mums ass pussy
>>
>>76279885
Where do I see prices for this shit
>>
no one cares about your imaginary meme currency
>>
>>76280088
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
>>
>>76279885
I like you leaf, that made me laugh.
>>
Red is good, right? I can borrow up to $8000 on my mom's boyfriend's credit card, and after I pay him back I can use the rest of my profit to see the world.
>>
>>76278705
Lmao so months and months of spamming this shit and they're still worthless
>>
>>76280320
Thanks leaf
>>
>>76278858
Sanders? Really??
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.