[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
as some of you may have predicted the shitstorm of over-sensitivity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sue degenerates.jpg (60 KB, 498x396) Image search: [Google]
sue degenerates.jpg
60 KB, 498x396
as some of you may have predicted the shitstorm of over-sensitivity is about to implode

ellen degenerate, a well known dyke loved by many is being sued over picking on somebodys name

i smell a shift in our favor guys
>>
>she suffered emotional distress

d'awwwww give that wimmin a few million in damages.
>>
>ellen degenerate

I feel so fucking stupid and retarded for not coming up with this years ago and just seeing it now.

I am not a clever person. I would not make it as a comedian.
>>
>>76276523
you don't deserve to live
>>
>Be American
>Get sued
I mean I generally like yanks, but the suing culture over there is fucking off its nut. Jesus christ can anyone tell me why people are so sue happy? It's it just people chasing a quick buck, or over the top political correctness?

Makes for a shitty and suspicious culture Tbh
>>
>>76276909
If I told you there was a group of people who made tons of money of off the suing culture in the US, you would call me a rebel.
If I told you who those people were you would call, me a fucking leaf.
>>
>>76277521

DUDE
>>
>>76276909

In America, something's worth is determined by whether it can make you money or make you a celebrity. Hence money-making lawsuits and TV trials like Judge Judy or The People's Court.
>>
>>76276523
Hanl Hill said it first.
>>
LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>76277688
How superficial and materialistic. Christ man I thought that shit was just limited to LA and NY.
>>
File: kP5DmB8h.jpg (23 KB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
kP5DmB8h.jpg
23 KB, 718x404
>>76276401
We should compare it to the Smellody incident to make sure the SJW's are not on her side
>>
>>76276909
Because it pays out. Why do you think pokies and lotto are huge?
>>
>>76277897

/pol/ may have warped your sense of how different the coasts are from the interior. The infamous McDonald's coffee lawsuit was out of landlocked New Mexico.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.