[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POL BTFO BY MIKE JUDGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Camacho-640x480.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Camacho-640x480.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/idiocracy-director-mike-judge-prepping-anti-donald-trump-campaign-ads/

POL BTFO
>>
>>76275631
>Etan Cohen
>Cohen
>>
>>76275710
(((Cohen)))
>>
>starring Terry Crews

I'm hyped.
>>
>>76275631
He can do as he pleases. Maybe he'll do a better job with PR than the Mexican rioters in San Jose.
>>
>>76275631

I'd vote for Camacho over Trump
>>
Wasn't he the propane cartoon guy that was relevant 15years ago?
>>
>>76275631

>the guy who created king of the hill doesn't like Donald Trump

So...
>>
>>76275631
Always a kike with a pet nigger.
>>
>>76275631
>A jew prepping Terry Crews, a black guy.
Not really shocking.
>>
>“The most dangerous contrast to Trump is that Camacho actually realizes he needs advice from other people, and knows that he’s not the smartest guy in the room,” Cohen added. He also said he would “definitely” vote for Camacho before he voted for Trump, because Crews’s ficitonal character is “not a racist.”

like a fucking broken stereo, get a new argument!
>>
Very disappointing. Idiocracy basically had liberalism and government dependancy nailed. Shame to see Mike Judge sell out.

Couldn't care less about Terry Crews he is just a brainless nigger.
>>
Implying that this too won't backfire and propel president trump to greater popularity
>>
>>76276255
Trump has constantly surrounded himself with the smartest people. It's a theme in his book for fucks sake
>>
>>76276255
Don't worry they'll come around. I openly compared trump to Camacho last summer. Also, made the statement I'd trump is the best candidate we're in trouble. Now I'm all aboard.
>>
>>76275631
You know I love it when these idiots smack the hornets nest.

If (((Cohen))) had done even a modicum of research they would have noticed this board is being shilled like crazy at the moment.

Even so much so that Trump threads are probably at the lowest I have seen in a long time.

Yet now the glove has been thrown down and a challenge has been set, who is the greatest meme'rs, paid shills or the mad geniuses of /pol/.

If anything this should prove interesting.
>>
>>76276413
Yeah doesn't make sense to me, but I guess he was associated with MTV during beavis n butthead so.. Prolly left leaning libertarian.
>>
Wasn't KoTH getting a reboot?
Fucking dropped day one, fuck Mike.
He has the right to do this, I have the right not to support the fucking kike puppet.
>>
>>76276786
Now I expect it to suck, didn't hear about a reboot tho.
>>
>>76276644

He may have but he's not listening to them.
>>
>>76276413
Yeah, I'm extremely disappointed in Mike Judge. I thought he was a conservative with good values, now he is memeing to get Hillary or a literal communist into the White House. Fuck him.
>>
>>76275631
Oh shit I guess I'm #ClintonMechaexoskeleton
>>
>>76276903
Is that what you tell yourself to not feel dumb? Carry on, do what you have to in order to not an hero.
>>
It will probably have the opposite effect of what they are going for. All attempted stumpings only make the emperor stronger

Camacho as trump. i cant fucking wait
>>
File: 1464564276890.jpg (28 KB, 347x299) Image search: [Google]
1464564276890.jpg
28 KB, 347x299
>>76275631
>>
>>76276644
>"I speak primarily with myself regarding foreign policy matters, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things"

top kek, that line wouldn't be out of place in idiocracy.
>>
>>76276974
Silicon Valley ruined him. He's a good goy now.
>>
>>76276644
>he thinks trump's books aren't ghostwritten
How much of a sucker are you senpai?
>>
RIP Ethan Cohen
>>
Fox probably won't even approve it. But if they do, good for him, it won't change people's vote and will just make people hate the media, Hollywood, and the establishments even more. Plus I'll never even watch them considering I don't watch TV and I'm not giving him jewtube shekel clicks
>>
>>76275631
Ouch, I guess I'm #BonerCondoner now
>>
>>76275631
Wait what? I thought Mike Judge was right-wing. Although I guess that doesn't entail supporting Trump
>>
>>76276974
Trump is about as much a conservative as Hillary.
>>
>>76275631
Literally who
>>
>>76275631
It's not going to help any and honestly I don't particularly care. The guy still makes great TV shows and movies and I'm not going to suddenly hate KotH or whatever because of it.
>>
File: nigga confused.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
nigga confused.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>76275631
>make movie that's all about the fact that IQ is heritable and dumb people have more children
>be against the candidate who wants to stop low IQ people from coming into the country and having 10 kids each
>>
>>76278402
Lol they believe somehow we seal outselves in, yet the whole earth becomes stupid.
>>
File: 1448029006578.png (26 KB, 730x694) Image search: [Google]
1448029006578.png
26 KB, 730x694
>>76275631
kek, not realizing that idiocracy is an argument for eugenics and White Nationalism

>hey gais, if we ridicule Trump and his supporters, they'll definitely vote for our crooked establishment mass-murderer, right gais? right?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.