[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe the only based Muslim man in existence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tarek-fatah.jpg (14 KB, 403x270) Image search: [Google]
tarek-fatah.jpg
14 KB, 403x270
Maybe the only based Muslim man in existence?
>>
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5wTNqOQL-8
>>
File: 1464866123003.jpg (33 KB, 667x350) Image search: [Google]
1464866123003.jpg
33 KB, 667x350
>>76250901

>No name.

>No source.

>No explanations.

>No information or introduction of any kind.

>Random picture of some old guy with glasses.

>BEST GUY EVER, RIGHT?!

You Aussies really are the kings of shitposting.
>>
File: shay77.gif (2 MB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
shay77.gif
2 MB, 300x215
>Who's Assad?
>>
>>76250997
>American education
>>
>>76250997
Tarek Fatah
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 290x174
Every intelligent person wants his child to look like him. I’m sad because I don’t want to blot out my race and lose my beautiful identity? Chinese love Chinese, they love the little slanted eyes brown-skinned babies. Pakistanis love their culture; Jewish people love their culture. Lot of Catholics want to marry a Catholic; they want the religion to be the same. Who wants to spot up yourself and kill your race? You are a hater of your people if you don’t want to say who you are. You shame what God made you. God didn’t make no mistake; he made us all like we are.
-Muhammad Ali
>>
>>76250997
She is cute! Cute!
>>
>>76250901
>>76250938
No. I am more based than him as a Muslim.
>>
>>76252345
I what way you are more based than him?
>>
>>76250901
Nice proxy Lauren. We already saw the selfie, we don't care who you fuck because of your low intelligence and ease of persuasion.

Go back to BC.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.