[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I work in Silicon Valley and I don't like it here any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
So I work in Silicon Valley and I don't like it here any more, thanks to all the Mexicans. Where's a good place I can move that has a solid tech industry with NO INDIAN PEOPLE, and has a temperate climate? I promise I'm not bringing any hippie values to your states.
>>
>>76250104
Northern Virginia
>>
>>76250104
No idea, the liberal hippies have spread that shit pretty far and wide. Almost no place is untouched. They ruined California, they are ruining Texas, Colorado not sure where else.
>>
>>76250104
bump
>>
>>76250104
I also want to immigrate out of California. I fucking hate everyone in the Bay.
>>
>>76250392
I'm thinking the midwest somewhere. Iowa or Wyoming sound cool, but their tech industries probably suck. Maybe Boston?
>>
>>76250838
Kek, Boston is toast from all that BLM nonsense, mid west is full of Somalis and Mexicans in the big citys.
>>
>>76250392
They've been ruining Arizona for a while now
>>
File: marriage.jpg (101 KB, 468x630) Image search: [Google]
marriage.jpg
101 KB, 468x630
>>76250104
Whites and asians are ruining Silicon Valley, not Mexicans. You are the problem. Please stay where you are and don't spread your tech bullshit anywhere else.
>>
File: 4df.jpg (85 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
4df.jpg
85 KB, 426x341
>>76250104
that pic touches me in all the right places.
>>
Any place not invaded by fucking Indians in IT??? Sick of those retards driving down wages!!!
>>
>>76250104
Seattle.
>>
>>76250104
funny you mention this. I went to a christmas party at a major game studio and I don't think I saw one poo-in-loo there.
>nerds got surprsiingly hot chicks doe
>>
File: scream face.jpg (41 KB, 775x578) Image search: [Google]
scream face.jpg
41 KB, 775x578
>>76251497
No you Silicon Valleyfags stay the fuck out of my city. Everything is already expensive enough as it is.
>>
>>76251070
Boston resident here. Like most things, the answer lies somewhere in between.

I live in the most "diverse" section of the city and don't see any BLM protestors. Lot of black people sitting on their porches smoking, or hanging out blaring music in front of one of the many children's parks, but no protesting.

On the other hand, I'd say you could try working some of the e-commerce companies in the area, but you'll have to look on your own -- the one I work for has the hippie bullshit you're seeking to avoid beginning to take root.
>>
>>76251712
You live in Seattle? You poor fucking bastard. That shit is SF tier.
>>
You're just as bad as the spics, you commiefornia cuckold.

Stay where you are and make where you come from less shitty, don't go shit up a new area.
>>
>>76251808
Meant for >>76250104
>>
>>76250104
Neighborhoods in the Southern Atlanta Metro counties, such as Fayette and Coweta, are prefect for you, with minimal commute to many respectable jobs and a mostly-white populace.
>>
>>76250104
Don't come to AZ it's a fucking meme. It's full of spics and both kind of Indians. If you thought Mexicans and niggers were bad holy shit you're going to hate """natives"""
>>
SC where a 30k job actually buys everything you will ever need. Try but fore you buy and take a trip out there
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.