[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know people around here make fun of old Yuri, but looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I know people around here make fun of old Yuri, but looking at the violence and thuggish Leftist behavior in the USA - was he right? And is the USA at the second or third stage of Ideological Subversion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
>>
File: 1463338094024.jpg (42 KB, 632x480) Image search: [Google]
1463338094024.jpg
42 KB, 632x480
>the more interesting fact was yuri was legitly assassinated but nobody ever brings this up
>>
>>76244238
Really, never heard about that
>>
>>76244315
his death is bizarre and there's close to no info about it
>>
the part where he says that leftists are damaged for good, isn't that obviously not true since we often see right here people switching over after they've been redpilled or whatever you want to call it.
>>
File: 1464845201577.jpg (121 KB, 626x563) Image search: [Google]
1464845201577.jpg
121 KB, 626x563
>people here make fun of Yuri

I've never seen that.
Sure, he's used in meme images and such but everyone here loves the guy.
You need to be a complete Marxist to hate him.
>>
>>76244178
>I know people around here make fun of old Yuri
Who? I never saw anyone do that.
>>
>>76244752
>>76244723
how can you even make fun off him?

everything he said was like 80% true
>>
>>76244620
I think the only reason he said that is to purposefully try and get people to think and break the conditioning.

Using certain words like that on purpose to bring up those thoughts and question it is classic KGB mind control shit.

He was trying to use it for the other side, though.
>>
>>76244434
This is actually true.
>>
>>76244723
if i ever become a dictator, i'm going to brainwash everybody
>>
>>76244620
The point is what he is saying is that they cannot be reasoned with. They are programmed to be knee-jerkers, devoid of the ability to reason. First you do that, then you instill in them what they should give the reaction to.

RACIST.
HOMOPHOBE.
XENOPHOBE.
>>
Supposedly he died from a heart attack "after a life-long battle with alcoholism".
I don't believe it, russians don't fight alcoholism.
>>
>>76245139
That would be wise.
>>
File: dayofsex.jpg (8 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
dayofsex.jpg
8 KB, 201x250
>>76244178

Never seen anyone mock Yuri. He was/is obviously right
>>
>>76244178
Nobody makes fun of Yuri here m8
History and the current times vindicate him totally.
>>
>>76244178
I like him except that he blames the subversion on the Soviets. That's just wrong and naive. It's literally the other way around. Western intellectuals, many of them jews, brought communism to Russia and then many other nations like China, most of South America, and Africa. After that failed they started on some new projects like the sexual revolution and even later SJWism.
>>
Yuri was right.
You could have prevented this.
>>
>>76245269
The Soviets were Jews, mate.
>>
>>76245139
Can I be your agent of genocide? I'll serve your bidding on whatever plan you have for me.
>>
>>76245269
The current moral and cultural crisis can be traced back to the Frankfurt School of Bitchcraft and Hissyfits.
>>
>>76244723
I have to say his words describe what is happening with bone chilling accuracy. I just wish people listened and I hope it's not too late.
>>
>>76245505
I know but the ideology spread from western circles first, which were also full of Jews. Also, Stalin was jew aware and eventually tried to purge them from the party to protect himself. After WW2 the US became the center of radical leftism and Jewish subversion and they had fully wormed their way through the institutions by the 60s. We didn't realize that we had a problem on our own shores way worse than the Russians.

>>76245530
Basically yes. That's a simpler more specific version of what I'm saying.
>>
File: cointelpro.png (119 KB, 921x859) Image search: [Google]
cointelpro.png
119 KB, 921x859
>>
File: cointelpro2.jpg (190 KB, 638x826) Image search: [Google]
cointelpro2.jpg
190 KB, 638x826
>>76247905
>>
>>76244178
>was he right?

A commie is running for president what do you think?
>>
how to spot a soviet shill

1.he makes bombastic statements about secret dark forces plotting to brainwash a nation
2.you can't do shit about
3.see 2
4.it's pretty much over but i'm gonna keep sucking soviet union dick and how they are winning so bad although the ussr is crumbling

if a guy presents himself as some ex russian spy and does it on tv without fearing for his life then it's all an act.
act the faggot in the pic.
you can't.
>>
>>76245164
carlos?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.