[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this once and for all Is marijuana GOOD for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (653 KB, 1500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653 KB, 1500x750
Let's settle this once and for all
Is marijuana GOOD for you?
Does it have medical value or is it just a massive scam?
>>
>>76242278
It can be good for you if you use it in a way that helps you. I use it for pain because I have Crohn's but I either cook it or vape it.

It's only not good for you if you have no self control.
>>
I suppose it can have medicinal uses, but sitting inside and watching Seth rogan films all day while you hit your bong isn't going to benefit your health in any way, shape or form in fact breathing in the smoke is probably damaging your lungs.
>>
It can relieve pain but there's not much more except extremely iffy stretches.
I think it should be legal for rec use but if you smoke it as a "hobby" or even worse, a "lifestyle", you are a waste of oxygen
>>
>>76243822
it is fun though
>>
>>76242278
I don't use it, but I've personally witnessed someone in extreme chronic pain replace their opiates with it. Aside from that, it's been proven to be effective against a number of diseases, depending on how it's used.

It'll probably lead to emphysema if smoked regularly, and it probably has detrimental effects on male hormones to some degree.
>>
>>76242278
I dont find marijuana a big deal

it can shrink tumors

or if you wanted to use it for fun i dont find it a big deal either, maybe just smoke a bowl or 2 on a Saturday night and relax, i mean fuck in North Korea marijuana isnt even really considered a drug
>>
>>76242278

Its good for you, if you vape it once a month.

Its bad for you, if you smoke it daily on your bong mixed with tobacco.
>>
>>76244143
I wouldn't know, I never got high it smells like shit to me and everyone I knew acted like a complete moron when they were high.
>>
ITS VERY BAD

very bad from all kinds mental illnesses it causes you to the out right simple fact it along with other drug taking and self sedating is just another form of self harm its completely immoral

most of this its not so bad for you comes from corporations who back it who stand to make billions from it more and more research is being down and all the signs point to it being worse than cigarettes
>>
File: slav dola.png (3 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
slav dola.png
3 KB, 411x354
Well, lets see.

3 of the 4 guys in my college guys who were wearing "Ganja" shirts and baseball caps, who smoked before the first class, who smoked during lunchbreak, who smoked one as first reaction to the daily "stress" after class, failed to graduate, the other one just sits all day at home playing videogames and making shitty vines.

Of course there are perfectly well adjustable 100k starting math degree Trumpvoters who hit the bong hourly with weed worth 500 bucks per hit and still work totally fine.

Then again, there are also people who survived a .308 through the skull without dying. But because a few people survived that dosn't mean we can shoot at each other without consequences.
>>
>smokable
>medicinal
kek
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.