[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enrolling in Trump U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Trumpu.png (32 KB, 628x326) Image search: [Google]
Trumpu.png
32 KB, 628x326
When this place reopens, what should I enroll for?What are you guys going to enroll for?

Supposedly the reviews are good.
>>
I dont trust trump, hes a zionist puppet like every other candidate. Theres even a photo of him with nelson Mandela.
>>
File: 1459011482846.jpg (72 KB, 471x596) Image search: [Google]
1459011482846.jpg
72 KB, 471x596
>>76235231
>What are you guys going to enroll for?
Meme Magic
>>
How is he so confident that he will win? He must have something pretty damning to the opposition I haven't seen or heard about yet.
>>
>>76235231
I read he hires low skilled plebs to just hand out sheets of paper with his theories. It's not an actual university, it got an F rating and students are suing him over it.
>>
>>76236146
That sounds like Jewish lies.
>>
>>76235522
What is wrong with Nelson Mandela?
>>
>>76236146
I heard he's literally hitler and wants to force muslims into camps, deport and separate hispanic families (by sending each deportee to a random location on earth), and that he commands his followers to kill all who question him.
>>
>>76236339
You're paying thousands of dollars to learn shit you could just google or read in his book, the art of the deal but go ahead, go to a school that people have been suing him over for Fraud for over 3 YEARS.
>>
>>76236416
He was an unrepentant terrorist.
>>
>>76236539
Beside the obvious sarcasm, Trump U is a for-profit education scam.
>>
>>76236769
From what I remember he was associated with folks that didn't mind armed conflict. His conciliatory manner towards both sides in south africa doesn't mesh well with the title of unrepentant terrorist. He could have dominated South African politics for the rest of his life but he stepped down.

I just don't agree with the characterization.
>>
>>76235231
gender studies
>>
>>76236146
Students are suing for shekels. Most students left positive reviews and many that are part of the case are on tape saying they loved it.
>>
>>76236548
It's not his fault they're suing him over shot that's abut as intelligent to sue over as burning your lap with hot coffee because it wasn't labeled hot
>>
>>76235231

>B.A. Wasting Money
>Masters Wasting More Money
>Doctorate in Stupidity
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.