[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Country girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1212513.png (827 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1212513.png
827 KB, 680x680
Have you americans ever met a real country girl? Talking true blue, out in the woods, down home, country.
>>
I met some in Oregon

Around Tillamok Bay
They're pretty cute
>>
>>76232974
yep
i have..
one gave me a bj too.. best bj ever..
2 month after that, she got married to her long time bf.. kinda funny..

feels good being a chad
>>
>>76232974
yea, i used to live in the south. theyre alright. fun, kinky, but truth be told, about the same as any other dumb girl.
>>
Yep in TN. She was degenerate fucking trash. Know another from small town OK, even worse. Incest and dog fucking fetish. All girls are fucking whores m8.
>>
>>76232974

Wrong board, perv.

sage

/thread
>>
some of them are hot, some of them end up in a trailer by the age of 20.

its hard to tell which direction a country chick is headed.
>>
File: 1.jpg (3 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 KB, 88x88
>>76233046
Oregon has no country people, you smelly hipster.

South Carolina here. I've been to Oregon twice and traveled all over that state. The only country thing that they have are trailer parks. Everyone in Oregon is either a Canadian leaf or a Californian.

Down here we have real country girls. And grits. Oh, the grits...
>>
Meth has pretty much destroyed them.
>>
>>76232974
>live in georgia
>only options are negresses and southern girls
>only negress I ever dated had a slavery fetish
>current gf is a dirty blonde white girl who takes care of the house while I'm off at work
>started talking about our future recently
>really badly wants to start a family
>worried about going through with the marriage meme and losing my income for the rest of my life paying for kids I barely get to see
>>
>live in wyoming

I'm surrounded by girls that can shoot, ride, drive, and lift their own shit without help
>>
>>76232974
My highschool was across the street from a corn field.

And let me tell you, country girls (or at least farmer girls) are the last people I'd want to hang around.
>>
>>76232974
>putting identifying marks on your firearms
>obviously posing for Facebook or Instagram

Not a keeper desu famalam
>>
>>76232974
>>>/gif/
>>>/b/
>>
I fucking wish. I live in Commiefornia so all the girls are all libtards.
>>
Chicks like those are just fucking posers. I live in Georgia and every woman who listens to pop-country and watches college football believes they're "country".
>>
File: pastorsdaughter.webm (597 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pastorsdaughter.webm
597 KB, 720x404
>>
>>76233394
Get a prenup
>>
>>76232974
Country girls down south are either awesome or trashy as fuck.
>>
>>76233102
>>76233183
>>76233212
>>76233281
>>76233385
>>76233439
I thought country girls were supposed to be family material?
>>
>>76233554
california girls are literally the only attractive girls in the US...

seriously tho, everywhere else is fucking either complete shit or somewhat mediocre
>>
>>76233619
Best Casting Couch girl
>>
>>76233394
>only negress I ever dated had a slavery fetish

Details?
>>
>>76232974
I live in NorCal so yes, thousands.
>>
>>76233697

Me too

I've been with proud sluts, hipsters, urban girls, all types. Country girls are just as much fucking whores as the rest. It's really sad.
>>
>>76233363

Born and raised in Oregon and I can assure you that there are a number of dudes with swastikas tattoos that do all the logging and lumber mill type work. They are out there, but yeah, beaners, californians, eugene and portland ruin this state.
>>
>real country
>over under
>>
>>76233706
U never been to NYC.
Get out more.
>>
>>76233643
Wen to a trailer party last night for my friends brother who's a marine home from Kuwait. Most people there were a part of a "truck club". It was redneck as fuck, but its a college town so its not straight up trash. But hes right, the chicks there were a mix of trash and southern Belle.
>>
>>76233780
AYY Redding bro
>>
>>76233630
Obviously anon.
But prenups don't protect you from child support.
And hell, she doesn't work and I own my home and land, so I'm sure in case of a divorce my child support would be insane.
>>
>>76232974
A lot of American girls are country girls, or liberal bitchy wigger coalburners who are the way they are just to spite their parents trying to raise them right.
>>
>>76233697
>>76233796

what this guy said.

country girls are a roll of the dice just like the rest of the whores out there.

if there is a culture i could deal with long term i guess country girls would be one of them.

like a country girl in daisy dukes who likes to fish and drink whisky or a girl who listens to nigger rap constantly and twerks on youtube.

id choose the slutty country girl who may or may not have fucked her cousin once or twice.
>>
File: kekno.png (208 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
kekno.png
208 KB, 231x363
>>76233697
1. You think /pol/ can be trusted to give factual accounts of firsthand experience with women.
2. You fail to acknowledge that this is an election year and there's plenty more leftists here than usual who demonize anything country as a kneejerk reaction.

Dumb thread to make.
>>
>>76233363
outside of portland,eugene and salem there are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4_YtNZSG9s
>>
>>76233046
All Oregon women are single moms who think they deserve Chad Thundercock.

Their children have bottlerot and lack vaccinations.
>>
>>76232974
Im in alabama, its all we have.
>>
>country/southern/redneck not the same thing
>am southerner
>>
>>76233755
Just what you'd expect really.
Liked being spanked, called me 'massa' and used colonial nig talk during sexual times. Apparently pretty common frtish for black women living in the south, sort of like how 'most' women have rape fantasies. Women just like being as sub as imaginable.
>>
About 12 years ago when I graduated high school I drove my tractor down the street to a barn party. I met a country girl there and we started making out after a few drinks. She then started to give me a really bad handjob and I suggested that she should use her mouth. She said no and walked away, leaving me with my pants down and my dick hanging out. She was cute though.

Good times
>>
>>76232974
I've dated several true blue country girls

I'm not sure about all the bullshit on here about them being sluts. That's bullshit.

Real country girls are family girls and most of them stay virgins until you marry them.

Pretty cool chicks. Kind of like hanging out with a dude, they're not scared of anything, and they tend to be a bit dominating, which I like.

The relationship won't last long if you're not in it for commitment.

Then don't fuck around, and if you even think about cheating on them, well don't plan on getting away unscathed.

Also, many of them are very religious, so prepare to pray before every meal, and many of them don't like niggers.

They don't like how Blacks smell.

They know how to shoot, fish, hunt and drive big trucks.

That's my experience with REAL country girls.
>>
>>76233706
I've never really been to any other state besides CA but I sure as heck would go for an average looking conservative girl vs hot libtard.
>>
>>76234018
i have probably 25 times in my life,

its decent, but if were talking numbers,

proportionally, LA and San Francisco are way bettter
>>
>>76234383
i wish i had this experience but i dont think its worth the aids or potentially poisoning my gene pool forever by getting it pregnant
>>
>>76233706
Mexicans are like 20/80 on the fuckable ratio
>>
>>76234569
> what if i told you LA and san fran have hot women because the hot women move there from the rest of the country

faggot
>>
>>76234696
i didn't say move there, LA and san fran are literally cancer, but the girls are hot
>>
They're generally dumb whores, but out of stupidity, not wanting to be whores. As opposed to northern/liberal girls that are whores for the sake of getting as much dick as possible and defying the "double standard".
>>
>>76234578
Use condoms except in long-running commited relationships you dingus. Hell, I still use condoms and I've been with the same girl for six years now.
>>
>>76233706
they are all diseased and/or disgusting short mestizos and/or bought and paid for. please leave my state
>>
grew up in Carolinas. If you're talking about actual country girls aka loves guns, rebel flags and fishing then most of them are degenerate sluts who only want to date rednecks in modded Trucks. If you're talking about down home conservative girls, they are pretty cute however they are high maintenance as fuck.
>>
>Ohio
>My co workers have chickens, goats, horses, and farmland.
Yeah I'd say I've met a few country girls.
>>
>>76234973
>I still use condoms and I've been with the same girl for six years now

Get her on the pill or an IUD, why the fuck would you ruin sex for 6 years?
>>
>>76234383
Hot as fuck. Ive only called my gf slut and whore while fucking her, but having a slavery role playing is another level.
>>
>>76232974
yes, some of the nicest people i've ever met. conservative, but so holy they're basically SJWs

you have to talk them into admitting it... feed them the right language and such. but they're ultimately pointless. 0/10 would genocide
>>
>>76235105
+1
>>
>>76235414
>admitting it
Admit what? What are you arguing about that you need to make them realize their fault?
>>
>>76235102
i live in new orleans...
>>
Yes. Married a farmers daughter in Nebraska. Free steaks all the time. Raised Catholic, including Catholic schooling, red pilled but degenerate as fuck in bed probably because of her faith guilt.

Other tips. City girls are retarded in my experience and rarely worth anything but a fuck. Southern girls are different than Midwestern ones, but both enjoyable.
>>
>>76235105
and they keep that pussy locked up
>>
>>76235539
dont come here
>>
>>76235533
you need to teach them how SJWs talk so they start talking like one & then you realize they are one
>>
I once dated a girl who didn't have a real job she just shot varmints and sold their pelts for money.

She did alright at it, always split the tab with me.

She also had horses and drove a beat up pickup truck her dad gave her.
>>
>>76235187
Because accidental pregnancy is a boner killer for me. So I either wear a condom, or I don't fuck a girl. Why would I ask a girl to get an IUD that'll fuck with her hormones when I can just wear a thin bit of latex on my cock? It's not that we've never fucked without one, I'm just much less comfortable going bareback, so sue me.
>>
>>76235685
they are really nice though. some of the most genuinely warm people i've interacted with
>>
Real ones do hate dindus. But even in the south there are a lot of posers.
>>
>>76233394
Get a prenup?
>>
Well, I live in the country, so Yes. What do you wanna know about them?
>>
>>76235758
>Why would I ask a girl to get an IUD that'll fuck with her hormones

I see who is in charge of the relationship.
>>
>>76235965
Doesn't cover child support.

>>76236053
:^)
>>
>>76233046
>oregon
fucking leafs dont deserve a y better anyway
>>
>>76232974
they don't exist
>>
>>76233706
>fat midget Chicano taco trolls or silicone injected plastic airheads
California "girls"...not even once. Get out more.
>>
>>76235548
Well I heard he needed some help on the farm. Somebody with a truck and two strong arms. Not scared of dirt and willin' to work till the sun goes down.
>>
>>76235105
>home conservative girls, they are pretty cute however they are high maintenance as fuck.
>>76235604

These dudes know what I'm talking about

To me, these are the real country girls

The sluts are the trailer trash whore meth heads
>>
File: 1462848557999.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1462848557999.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>76232974

>Swede phaggot quoting shitty pop country

Disgusting.

t. Texas
>>
obligatory shitpost about nigger dick
>>
Usually a few different kinds desu.
1. Farmers daughter
2. Trailer trash
3. Sorority girl
>>
File: just poppin in.jpg (124 KB, 780x781) Image search: [Google]
just poppin in.jpg
124 KB, 780x781
>>76233706
Ah yes Commiefornia, where the women have more plastic in them than in the cars they drive.
>>
I live in rural TN. This is "country" girls.
>>
>>76236265
Never thought I'd be driving a skid loader or half million dollar farm tractors for fun... it's the life. I feel bad for you cucks living in a 700 sqft apartment paying out of your mind for the "privilege" to do so.
>>
Yeah. A lot of them actually.

Go into any strip club in the midwest and you'll find 8-15 of them. They all have 3 kids by the time they're 20.
>>
File: 1465174611553.jpg (16 KB, 282x297) Image search: [Google]
1465174611553.jpg
16 KB, 282x297
>>76236495
>>
File: 4713911_std.gif.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
4713911_std.gif.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>76232974
In my experience, having grew up mainly rural, these girls will be one of two things:

They are prudes who only bang their long term/husband

or

Everyone in town has had a piece at one point
>>
>>76232974
i live next to a trailer park

answer = yes
>>
>>76232974
>nobody getting the Jason Aldean reference
>triggered by a real American woman
I feel ya, OP. I've met a few, and god damn I'd like to marry one someday
>>
>>76236641
Oh kek. I was just looking for an excuse to post that. My dream is finding one of those girls. I currently work on my family's farms. I wasn't made to go above the mason dixon.
>>
>>76235604
But they'll blow you and let you fuck their ass all day long if you've been in a relationship long enough
>>
>>76236793

In Texas MILFs are 17.

Pretty bad desu
>>
yeah, but they all had snaggly teeth and were at least 50 pounds overweight
>>
>>76236367
can you blame him? he lives in the most cucked country on earth. Pop country is probably a good detox for him
>>
>>76236844
let me add its in the south
>>
>>76235636
b...but orange county looks gr8
>>
>>76233697
theyre just like any other women, good and bad.

"country girls" are good because they like being outdoors, firearms, hunting, mudding, all that good stuff. they're usually slightly alcoholic chubster daddys girls who just want drink whiskey or beer around a bonfire with the guys. instead of dressing fashionably they wear boots and jeans and either camo or reflective hoodies, at least they do around here because its cold and rains a lot.

actually now that i'm thinking about it a country girl might be one of the best options
>>
>>76236847

See:

>>76236367
>>
>>76233726
link?
>>
>>76236888
Now I'm wondering what types of girls are either more or less prone to buttfuck.
>>
>>76233697

from a small town in Mississippi
the girls there get passed around like crazy

ended up marrying a girl from the northeast
>>
>>76236412
>Trailer trash - which is only bad 95% of the time.
>Farmer's daughter - which is only bad if they didn't have a social upbringing.
>Belle (sorority girl?) - which is almost never bad.
>Townsfolk - normal people with a southern accent that live in or around the town. Better than most city women, honestly.

Now black girls can actually fall in any of these categories, but more often than not you're getting townsfolk black girls or the dreaded:
>Project Pooquisha - like all the angry black women you see on TV, only with a southern accent and more likely to have some conservative views.

I've spent half my life in the country and half in different cities, and only trailer trash can describe how I feel about most city girls.
>>
>>76236989
See:
>Not listening to "real" country (e.g. Hank, Hank Jr., DAC, Strait, etc.) while washing dishes/chillin in the back yard
>Not listening to high-test "Pop" country (e.g. Aldean, Moore, Gilbert, etc.) while driving or partying
you're either a faggot, or don't listen to country at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 440x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 440x368
Very few many claim to be and are not Wyoming has lots of them so dose rural Utah ,Montana Arizona,Nevada ,and east California.
>>
Lived in Mississippi for three years, ones that aren't fat and trashy are prude and skinny.
>>
>>76233706
California girls 20 years ago before the bearer invasion. Now you could go to Alabama, Georgia, or South Carolina and find way hotter girls and they'll actually vote Trump.

I met a SC girl in Venice, Italy while on vacation a month ago and I decided for shits to ask her if she voted for Trump and she was an adamant supporter. Feels good man. At that same wine bar I met a cute Canadian blonde from Nova Scotia who of course loved Bernie. Very disappointing.
>>
>>76233046
Organ is not conuntry you silly gook.
>>
>>76233183
This. I've lived in ga for 20 years.
>>
>>76232974
. . . I'm in the Ozarks. There's really no other kind of girl in sight.
>>
>>76237248
>>Not mentioning Johnny Cash
>>
>>76232974
>Quoting a non country song in the process of asking
>>
>>76237544
>implying Cash needs a mention
thanks to the movies and shit, even libs know who he is
>>
>>76237248

>t. Texas
>don't listen to country at all.

Kek

The pretty boi pretenders are phaggots.
>>
>>76232974
I grew up in the country. Let me redpill you on American country girls.

They like to party, drink, dance, and generally just act degenerate when they are single. They straighten up after marriage but they want kids. Sons named shit like Cody, Tyler, Hunter, Logan, shit like that. They're alright as they get older provided you don't marry an alcoholic.

They're whores though. Christianity is huge in the south and all that repression leads to some horny teenage sluts who are easy as pie to fuck.

In summary, they're alright to marry provided you aren't insecure about their past.
>>
>>76237700

AKA they are whores like all other chick's thanks ya fuckin scientist.
>>
>>76237661
huurr i guess you're right i don't listen to anything but derp pop music. you're right. good job.

t. Californian.

oh and it's spelled "FAGGOT". don't be so politically correct on my board.
>>
>>76237661
Hell, Texas ain't been country for a while now. Steers and queers is not a bad description.
>>
>tfw no qt texan gf
I'd move to the US but it's too hot down there. What is the most northern conservative state?
>>
>>76237783
Kek. I think we can end the thread now, no further analysis needed. Thanks /r9k/
>>
>>76237837
alaska you idiot
>>
>>76237837
Michigan is pretty good just stay away from the major cities of the LP. I hate to admit it but the Wisconsin girls are alright.
>>
>>76237789

>Caliphornian

Phuck off phaggot.
>>
>>76232974
yeah, there everywhere here.
>>
>>76237783
>angry virgin detected
>>
>>76232974
i met some, o'm not american tho.
there are two type.
the Jesus freak who would only have sex after marriage for the purpose of reproduction.
and the Jesus freak who'll suck dick on the side.
>>
>>76237888

I've dated a ton of country girls dude. They are all fucking whores. Some of us actually have a fuck count over 5 and can contribute unlike others. Now go fucking play with your beyblades.
>>
>>76237954
say it to my face irl. one more video of a half-mexican fuckin up a white cuck.

>>76238042
>this man fucks.
sweet good job bro
>>
>>76238014

Been with probably 40 or so and that's not much I am 32 years old. Hell think whatever you want man, I've seen too much to trust women. Keep calling people virgins who have an opinion that isn't exactly yours though ya fuckin faggot.
>>
>>76233363
>>76234300
>>76237334
>>76236201

Have clearly never been to Oregon, "country" makes up 95% of the state. Portland, Salem and Eugene are the only real metro areas, and they are all on the west coast. If you go east at all, you're in the country.
>>
>>76237790

We're being invaded.

Instead of exporting phaggots we're importing them.

t. 4th+ generation Texan
>>
>>76237933
>I hate to admit it but the Wisconsin girls are alright.

Confirmed for michibro
>>
>>76237837
Depends. Do you really want country or are you looking for Midwest? People confuse the two for no good reason. Virginia is probably your best bet if you avoid the capital and half the population of VA Beach. You'll find more country the lower you go from there.

West Virginia though, that's one of the last places you can find a hillbilly. Those girls are barefoot and crazy, but I dare say that if they don't have a meth problem that they're more motherly than anyone I can think of.
>>
>>76233697
You're responding to obvious jews/non-whites
>>
>>76238130
>can't find a good woman by THIRTY-TWO
>brags about it to young men on a Fijian Fishing Forum
you should be super proud of yourself. Have you ever given thought that YOU might be the problem?
>>
>>76238164
>WE'RE
>WE'RE
>US
>ME
so get off your ass, 'phaggot', or are you the skinny white kid in the phat farms.
>>
>>76238314

Dude it's my fault I can't find a good woman now? How old are you man. They are all fucking sluts dude, it's impossible to trust any of them. Yeah I got my own issues I admit that but if you don't admit there's a problem with modern women you are in a dream. A dream I would actually prefer living in versus this fucking hell.
>>
>>76237086
thats the true secret of life anon.
>>
File: 1461869284240.jpg (108 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1461869284240.jpg
108 KB, 900x960
>>76238115

WATCHOUT! We got an internet tough guy here!

A manlet little phaggot from commiefornia on top of it!

I live in South Texas, I know how to handle spics.
>>
>>76238619
>south texas
>handling spics

I have some bad news
>>
>>76238180
>>76238180
>Do you really want country or are you looking for Midwest?
Probably midwest, but I have no qualms with sane country chicks.
>>
>>76238130

this >>76238314

I'm your same age and I've had a lot of partners in my time but holy shit, you are looking in the wrong places if you actually buy that PUA shit and genuinely believe there are zero good women in the world. There are plenty.

I would suggest therapy. It isn't too late but at our age the chances of finding a woman without kids is getting slimmer.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1360x924
>No american girlfriend who likes guns and trump that I can marry and live in america with.

ITS FUCKING KILLING ME /pol/ IM FUCKED FOR LIFE

THERES NO OTHER WAY TO MOVE TO AMERICA BECAUSE IM WHITE AND DONT WANT TO WORK FOR MINIMUM WAGE AT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE JOB
>>
>>76238537
honestly playing devil's advocate here: maybe you're expecting more from life, due to exaggerations made on 4chan? try lightening up, a lot of the best men in history had women who had awful pasts, or had to drop their woman altogether.

>>76238619
>100% scared
>>76238714
>and from Mexico anyway
>>
>>76238804

Dude I don't do drugs, I work, I am actually a good guy. I've been in, and seen so many situations of infertility for absolutely no reason. It kills your fucking hope. But go ahead and troll me I don't really fucking care anymore. This society is fucking cancer, maybe I am cancer too. But at least I am not in denial, life is all perception anyway maybe what you say has credence but my life experience has taught me that women are shit at least when it comes to being faithful.
>>
>>76238814
>No American (aka tourist) gf
if you have any English accent whatsoever, you must be either butt ugly or middle eastern, or maybe both
>>
File: piers-morgan-alex-jones-sg.jpg (128 KB, 660x360) Image search: [Google]
piers-morgan-alex-jones-sg.jpg
128 KB, 660x360
>>76238814
Come here and "make it" like my ancestors did, Piers.

Come to America, we'll take you out shooting, we can wrestle! I'll wear my American flag and you can wear your - jolly roger.
>>
>>76238988

Infertility was infidelity but whatever. Fucking phone.
>>
>>76238130
angry whore detected
>>
>>76233697

They are nor much different than she boons really...
>>
I used to live in the middle of no where in North Carolina and I really don't get this idea that country girls are slutty. Are people using the words "country" and "southern" interchangeably? Because, that's not how it works. When I think of "southern" girls, I am thinking of girls who live in more populated, possibly metropolitan areas. When I think of "country" girls, I am thinking of girls who live in an isolated area in which most of the citizens are social conservatives who are disgusted by the idea of urbanization.
>>
>>76233102
>"i should try this oral sex stuff?

>"that was horrible, he was so small. I should get married instead"

she dodged a bullet
>>
>>76238988
>>76239106
fuck. In all honesty, I got cheated on about a year ago, by my gf of five years. Hurt real bad, for a long time, currently working on the drinking. But I'm still optimistic, if a little more jaded. I expect a woman, but now I know what that entails and am a little more cautious going forward. Life is a shithole man, but we have to try.
>>
>>76233619
LINK
>>
>>76238988
Again, I seriously suggest therapy. It seems like you have major trust issues you need to work on. Hell so did I, and I got help for it and I'm better now. I have a happy little family.

I've found that the shit tests stop when you're secure in yourself and happy. Women seem to pick up on it.

Best of luck.
>>
>>76239069
The problem with trying to date american girls is the whole british accent making them swoon things just a fucking meme, 9/10 chance is they dont care or go "GEE YOURE FROM AUSTRALIA?". And Im a 6 or 7/10, why would they choose english person whos slightly above average when they have an entire country of choice already
>>
>>76234569
>San Francisco
>women
>are way better

kek
>>
>>76239450
I stand corrected, that actually makes sense. So learn a skill and get a work visa? Even if you were poor as shit, I'd share rent with you if you're as bro as you seem. That's all I do is work, and go shooting and stuff. I would hope that it's not hard for working whites to emigrate to the US
>>
>>76239450

I don't know why you want an feminism tainted americunt anyways.
>>
>>76234146
>fucked her cousin once or twice
this just makes a comfortable threesome.
>>
>>76239450
Nice try, straya
>>
>>76237790
So are you from Austin or Houston?
>>
>>76239378

So you fucking troll me instead of being honest. Bro I love this board I am not new but it gets to a point where you should maybe stop being a fucking dick all the time and share experiences instead of insults.

That being said I can handle it man just my advice. Try taking a felony charge from a chick who said you hit her when you never did. Listening to a judge tell you that you could face life in prison. I got hit so fucking hard, 250 grand bond on my first charge at 30. Assault battery and burglar, the ladder charge being a Florida thing where they can attach burglary for any fucking reason if your at the home of the victim.

ALL charges dropped and no prison but it made me want to kill her. Took a lot not to fucking do it. So yeah if I am a lite fucked up I am sorry. And go ahead call me a degenerate I never broke the law before or hit a girl, never once I swear. I've tried to be a good person, so have my parents, it's all bullshit no one gives a fuck only the cunning make it in this shit world. And that's fine, just sharing why I am so jaded. Pray you never get to the point of being empty it's pretty shitty m8.

God speed though I have nothing against anyone here, just a very pissed off mother fucker.
>>
>>76232974
The vast majority of "country girls" are not attractive. 99% of the time they are borderline chubby or chubby
T. Someone who has lived in Montana for 14 years
>>
>>76239608
Because Im a stupid idiot with next to no life skills. I didnt do gcses or college and all that shit, and my life goals are to either be a builder or work at a company that moves furniture for people. I dont want some office job, I tried half a day of one and it sucked the life out of me.
>>
>>76232974
Yes. I'm a Brit expat living in the US. I work in the defense industry and was seconded to a US firm on a joint project. I love this country so much I became a citizen. The US constitution is one of the most important political documents in human history.

I met a country girl from Texas. We've been dating for about 6 months. I'm pretty sure I'm going to marry her.

Lovely.
>>
>>76239719
not sure if my post was clear or not, but I dumped her instantly and cried/drank for over a year. Infidelity was and will always be to me, the worst thing that you can do to a man. Not physical or terminal, just enough suffering to make him wish he were dead. And ironically, I found this out later, and haven't told anyone IRL, I was conceived via infidelity. How's that for an existential crisis?
>>
>>76232974
They're nothing special.
>>
>>76240316

Well fuck man, long as you didn't turn into dexter I guess you are good.
>>
>>76239982
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it literally doesn't matter. I met a Slovakian girl last year that literally worked as a hotel housekeeping girl. Use your google-fu m9, come to America
>>
>>76232974
Yes. She is fat. But redpilled as cuck
>>
>>76232974
Country Grills are ugly and inbred

Im from PA
>>
>>76240404
>post 404
Nah, I'm optimistic, and at the same time, I just don't give a fuck. After fucking the same chick for 5 years, it may as well be my hand if she's just gonna be a total retard. I'm just not as desperate as I used to be I guess, which I think is the only positive effect of that experience.
>>
>>76235105
ugh, bro. half of my family are retarded degenerate rednecks and the other half are normal southerners. the degenerate half thinks we arent southern enough because we dont act like retards.
>>
>>76232974
I married one. Redheaded, hunts and fishes , her family is completely and thoroughly redpilled has a CCW and we met in the 7th grade and is a mother to MY kids. I love my Kentucky girl
>>
>>76232974
If I ever wanted to racemix I'd put my snub pistol into a country gal's holster, ya know what'm sayin'?
>>
Married one.

Likes guns and anal sex

Hates liberals and will vote Trump

Believe women should be serving a man and has fantastic cooking abilities

Boys I got me a winner.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 131x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 131x431
>>76240935
You and your wife sound fat and ugly desu pham.
>>
>>76232974

No doubt I've met plenty, how many would depend on your definition of country girl.

I'm from Alabama for reference and I've noticed people often have a warped sense of what is urban/ in a large metro area and what is rural and what you might actually define as country.

I've met many people from suburbs of Birmingham (our biggest city) who seemed to think they were small town country people when they were barely outside of an urbanized area living in mcmansions stacked together in half acre lots

Personally I would call the real country people the ones that live in the middle of nowhere on farms and have to go out of their way and drive like 30 minutes or so to find a well stocked grocery store, while the former mentioned people can get to five grocery stores and trappings of yuppie consumerism like starbucks and chipotle and Paneras in a 3 minute drive from home aren't really what I would consider "country"

The conflation seemed prevalent in the "Greek" system but then again have of them just dabbled in ironic "I'm going to dress up as a redneck for fun to get shitfaced in a field" type behavior
>>
>>76240935

Fuck that guy who commented. You give me hope at least.
>>
>>76241311
Don't hate on chubby southern girls. Ya low test sonnuvabitch.
>>
yes

and they look nothing like OPs pic.
>>
File: IMG_1512-L.jpg (194 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1512-L.jpg
194 KB, 800x534
>>76232974
>Have you americans ever met a real country girl?
m8 half of us grew up in small town USA. I grew up in a tiny riverside village full of qt country girls. Pic related is the pageant we have at our festival every summer.
>>
>>76241582
the girl on the left was my highschool crush btw. She's fucking gorgeous (picture doesn't do her justice)
>>
File: Kill la Kill Ryuko chew.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
Kill la Kill Ryuko chew.gif
443 KB, 506x516
>>76236367
We need to chew faster.
>>
>>76240517
>redpilled as cuck

So...not at all then
>>
I'm from coastal Carolina, so not as many as you would expect.

However you do see a lot coming from in state during spring and summer. All in all, I'd say that while they are very fun to hang out with, unless you are in to the same type of lifestyle they are, there's a pretty big chance it won't work out.
>>
>>76236818
I mean, in a sense, that's pretty much every girl if you want to generalize like that. 8 women out of 10 are one or the other.
>>
>>76241582
>denim shirts and denim short shorts
Be still my he-
>heels
OH FUCK ME, SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

If the one in the middle had a playe full of gravy and biscuits and a jar of sweet tea I could fall in love all over again.
>>
>>76239855
>Montana
opinion discarded
t. Georgia
>>
Yes.

---True--- country girls are usually named heather, are kinda nerdy, tomboyish, and similar to that country redhead from Hey Arnold.

The other "country" girls are just hicks who are also edgy at the same time and like to rebel and do drugs. Like a "crawling in my skiiiin" type from a low-income family. Usually the town slut who fucks for meth. If you're Scandi, just think of Northern Norwegians or North-Eastern Swedes (outside of Kiruna)

Then you have your "country" girls who are just spoiled valley girls from outdoor sport dads who own expensive trucks with dualies (twin tires) a Hummer, or speed boats. Essentially, spring break sluts. You know, the dad with the blue sport sunglasses and a polo shirt who looks like a gym coach.
>>
>>76241686
did you fug her ?
>>
>>76232974
Yeah, once or twice. She was great, still miss her. She was the quiet but crazy type who knew all sorts of shit about fishing, survival and that type of thing. She even had some /pol/ tier beliefs

I miss her.
>>
>>76233102
This whole site is full of autistic wannabes
>>
>>76235233
I'm so glad we're building a wall
>>
>>76232974
hillbilly here. i don't recommend it. heres how they operate
>stage1 dating: cheerful, can cook, subservient, pretty, tomboyish in all the good ways and feminine in all the good ways
>stage2: marriage: become fat as FUCKING MUD. They go from petite to trigglypuff in mere months its amazing. no more cooking
>stage3: just like with modern leftist women, the conditioning from music and TV kicks in. "I never had fun like the girls on the TV box I'm getting a divorce and fucking 20 niggers and letting the kids be raised by Jamal"

or best case scenario, with stage 3, they just get stricter and stricter on you and silently hate you until one of you dies.

In summation, they are only god-tier during the dating phase the electric Jew has made all women who aren't wearing bonnets (amish) or burkas (kaboomish) into degenerates...the question is whether its apparent immediately like with SJWs or after you've taken the bait with country girls
>>
File: 90452.jpg (63 KB, 432x674) Image search: [Google]
90452.jpg
63 KB, 432x674
>>76242656
Unfortunately no ;-;

Here's another picture of her. Imo she's much prettier when she's just wearing normal every day clothes, and she normally doesn't wear makeup.
>>
>>76240935
>Kentucky
>we met in the 7th grade
you met your sister in the 7th grade ?
>>
>>76243072
why aren't you trying ?
>>
I live on the east coast. Most "country" girls around here only pretend to fit the stereotype because they want to attract country boys.

99% of them are fat, too.
>>
>>76243108
Well, when'd you meet your goat?
>>
>>76243305
She's married to a Marine.
>>
>>76243072
I like her slightly chubby tummy anon :3
>>
>>76243450
Obviously you fuck her on the side when he's deployed. Jesus anon, military wive's/girlfriend's get desperate as fuck for male attention when their hubby is away for six months+
>>
>>76233363
Country dont just mean the south cockbreath. If you live in the sticks, or farmlands its considered 'country'...
>>
>>76243477
lol it's just the fit of the dress.

>>76243602
She was the quiet, bookworm country girl in high school. She's probably an incredibly loyal spouse tb h
>>
>>76243450
this
>>76243602
>>
>>76237927
I kek'd.
>>
>>76232974

Yes. Many. Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 260x194
>>76232974
>from Mississippi
>high school gf 6' DD blonde Amazon goddess
>her dad is super old south country good ol boy
>her mom was the sweetest southern 70s flower flower child
>she took me hunting whitetail (not originally from here so never grew up hunting).
>fucking in the deer stand
>mfw the pussy ruined me
>>
File: 1465150386935.jpg (21 KB, 222x205) Image search: [Google]
1465150386935.jpg
21 KB, 222x205
>>76233697
Rural Tennessean here. Country girls here are either the girls too stupid to go to college or get knocked up immediately after high school. Literally no in-betweens except in rare occasions. Best way to meet a good country girl is church.
>Tfw Lincoln Co leads the state in teen pregnancy and meth use.
I hate this place.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 531x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 531x768
>>76244293
>get knocked up AFTER highschool
Damn, high acheivers in TN. Here in Georgia they'd stay getting preggers by freshman year at least, had one mexican girl pregnant in middle school even.
>tfw pregnancy fetish
>tfw teenage hormones
>tfw friendly with most of the girls I knew
>'anon, want to feel the baby kicking?'
>>
>>76234146
Allowing a broad to be a part of bro-tier activities. Women belong doing womenly shit. They need to stay the fuck away from manly activities pretending to like that shit...cuz they dont.

FISHING
>Females In Side Honing Interior (k)Nitting Game

GOLF
>Gentleman only ladies forbidden

There are more
>>
>>76244566
start* even
>>
>>76232974

Girls like in OP's pic don't really exist, and if they do, they get instantly fat or knocked up after high school.

Most "country girls" are just white trash
>>
>>76244802
>after highschool
Not country enough apparently
>>
>>76237927
Lol
>>
File: midwestern-.jpg (104 KB, 750x455) Image search: [Google]
midwestern-.jpg
104 KB, 750x455
WHERE MY /MIDWEST/ERNERS AT?
>>
>>76232974
True blue is australian
>>
>>76243602
Thats a dishonorable bitch move dude. Your breaking bro-code.
>>
Women shouldn't be allowed to hold guns.
>>
>>76234418

> They don't like how Blacks smell

If there ever was such thing as marriage material...
>>
>>76244293
Roane county here, can confirm.
Apparently it's worse than when I was in high school. My wife recently graduated nursing school and most of the class rented a cabin to celebrate, I don't like to socialize with idiots and whores so I declined to go. She told me that most of these "christian" women fucked strangers they met that night, that there wasn't a room in there that someone didn't get fucked in. Apparently, 3 of these whores fucked the same guy at different times through the night.
These are all 18-24 year old future nurses that cheated all throughout a 12 month program that will have peoples lives in their hand one day.
Gen x women are shit.
Millennials, though, not even once.
>>
File: Saugatuck.jpg (320 KB, 1400x810) Image search: [Google]
Saugatuck.jpg
320 KB, 1400x810
>>76245843
Yep
>>
>>76239450
American girls are retards m8. Well the ones I used to fuck in Michigan anyway. Fun piece of degenerate ass...so degenerate it makes you wonder what the fuck their uncle's used to do to them.
>>
File: jen.png (811 KB, 572x570) Image search: [Google]
jen.png
811 KB, 572x570
>>76232974
I live in Mississippi and they are everywhere down here, many are fat but there's a few good looking ones. They all like hunting and nascar. Pic related a friend I went to high school with.
>>
>>76246090
lol

He isn't the one cheating and I highly doubt he's friends with the guy schlonging his highschool crush.
No brocode violation. Realtalk its unlikely anon is confident enough to even approach her and try to buddy up to her, but it is what I would do in his exact situation. Realtalk 2 though, if she is willing to cheat she wouldn't be my crush anymore, funny how that works.
>>
>>76246535
You're breaking code whether you know the dude or not. By the way who the fuck says real talk? Are you a nigger or something?
>>
>>76246535
>Realtalk its unlikely anon is confident enough to even approach her and try to buddy up to her
true. She works at the local diner so I see her every now and then, but I'll NEVER ever be with her tb h.
>>
>>76233394
Get a slavery fetish?
>>
>>76232974
It's called the South, Swedebro. They're all over the place down here.
>>
>>76237927
I lold
>>
File: 132412341324.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
132412341324.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
I knew a country girl named Bobbi one time. I walked up to her and grabbed her ass one day when I was bored and she kicked me in the nuts screaming "That's my purse! I don't know you!" It was very confusing but I was drunk at the time when it happened.
>>
Small town southern girls are absolute god tier. If you're thinking of hicks, then like the thread has said already, they're retards. But most gals I knew growing up in middle Tennessee were perfect, church-going, house wife material.
>>
>>76246707
Fair enough man
Placing the pussy on a pedestal is a problem for a lot of people
Keep in mind though, assuming you're already friends, next time her husband is deployed just ask her if she wants to come hang out, you don't have to ask for her pussy immediately, you can work up to it, women like attention and when her husband is gone for half a year she isn't getting it except over shit like skype and that is never enough for a woman, some of the good girls will deny themselves outside attention though, but they CRAVE it

>>76246679
>accuses me of being a nigger
>talks about some arbitrary brocode keeping you from pursuing easy horny sluts just because that'd be cheating
How old are you really?
>>
>>76247370
You cheeky bastard
>>
>>76232974

my wife
>>
File: 1463545367910.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1463545367910.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>76232974

Most of them are from the suburbs of large Southern cities. Real country girls aren't like what you hear in "bro country" songs. They have atrocious accents, live in trailers, live on government benefits, etc. etc.
>>
>>76247778
>atrocious accents
It varies by state and by the regions in each state. North georgia and tennessee girls sound mighty fine imho.
Alabama/mississippi/missouri are usually bust, and louisiana is godawful
>>
>>76233706
the asian girls are qt
>>
Who /appalachia/ here?
>>
>>76237248
>not listening to Billie Joe Shaver
>and other outlaw country
>or oldschool western-swing

You have shit taste, brainwashed by the Nashville machine.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 640x1136
>>76248934
Checking in.
>>
>>76249055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82OM5tzcrk
>also not mentioning fucking Ry Cooder
>>
>>76232974
My whole family is country but my dad had to travel for work and now i ended up in an urban hell hole.
Country girls are far superior to city bitches.
I might just burn my house down to get out of my mortgage and move out there.
>>
>>76249055
Country music is objectively horrible and only inbred faggots listen to it.
>>
Yes, I actually visit one of the most "country" cities in my state once a week and they are out there in fucking force.
Worst part is couple months ago some 16 y/o country girl started hitting on me and I'm scared she's actually into me considering she hasn't stopped.
Since again I'm technically in the boonies they don't really give a fuck if she's all over me since out here most people get married their senior year of high school ffs. I'm not a fan of it in the slightest and have been keeping my distance, shit I even grew a beard to try to get her to not find me attractive since I look young for my age and I figured looking older would discourage her but it hasn't.
I asked a friend there and he says she's already bagged about 10 dudes despite not even popping her cherry barely a year ago, do that means she isn't going to quit.
What do?
>Inb4 not your personal blog
Fuck you
>>
File: kok.png (174 KB, 271x283) Image search: [Google]
kok.png
174 KB, 271x283
>>76243384
BTFO
>>
>>76238814

Just come to America, your accent is a fucking golden ticket here. You can marry a chick just for the citizenship with a snap of your fingers, and work will come to you easily.
>>
>>76249540

She just wants to fuck, just fuck her brains out and don't get her pregnant.
>>
>>76243328

Yeah, just like chicks who pretend to be really into football/sports.
>>
>>76249540
>I asked a friend there and he says she's already bagged about 10 dudes
>believing her jelly friends
top kek, that cunt is lying
Also isn't it legal in the south when they're 16? If so, snag her up quick and you'll have a nice little qt that will form a got tier bond with you if you stick with her throughout her 20s. You'll be her rock.
>>
>>76232974
Yeah and they're mostly fat.
>>
>>76233697
Depends on how strict their family is in them
The harder they are on them especially by bringing religion into it the bigger the sluts they are. The more freedom they give them the more dicks they suck and get railed by redneck boys with trucks and camo.
The pure country girls who aren't effected by outright degeneracy definitely exists but it's hard to make them these days because of how fine the line has become that is thanks to nigger music's influence on both culture and specifically"country music" as well as their access to the internet finally becoming mainstream as fuck in the more rural areas of the country.
The smaller the town though the less likely they'll be anything else but wholesome beautiful wife material.
Fyi country chicks fuck like animals and as often as they can. They're seen as wholesome and good because they don't cheat for shit and only do it with their partners.
>>
File: 1444414177401.jpg (35 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1444414177401.jpg
35 KB, 720x540
>>76246811
This is the most fucking underrated post I've ever read, take my (You)
>>
>>76249869
16 is the legal age in georgia the rest have a within so many or are 17/18
>>
They're all xanax addicts with poor self esteem and daddy issues
>>
>>76249869
They aren't friends at all mate, and he's personally witnessed her screwing two of them. I actually have no idea what consent laws are here, I just figure either I make good choices or bad and try not to do stupid shit and I've yet o break the law(to my knowledge)
Also it's literally a 2 hour drive, long bond my ass
>>
>>76232974
Hello Mr. Aldean, haven't listened to you in a while. I'm quite shocked you're on a Japanese waffle identification imageboard.
>>
>>76249948
Breaking the hymen
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.