[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BUONANNO IS DEAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Respect to a big Italian politician.
Member of Lega Nord, he was against gays (he proposed a register for gay adoptions ALONG with dog marriages)
He was against immigrants
He was against refugees

He is dead, now people are partaking because "HURR HE BAD MAN MIGRANTS GOOD NO HATE NO HATE HE BAD HE BAD"
>>
>>76224721
a true hero and a real human bean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DknHMArkxFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUIfUm3X7z8
>>
I do not think his ideas were good, though.

But, Jesus, I am not such a shitty person for being happy about someone's life.
That is for crazy men.
>>
>>76224721
>dog marriages

What the fuck?
>>
>>76224721
looks like another bitter manlet

bet he took it up the ass
>>
File: naples1.jpg (108 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
naples1.jpg
108 KB, 960x717
Let's just be honest and say it straight. Italy is full of retards and none of you know what you are actually doing. It's like a country being run by the most popular kid in school. He/She has no idea how to run a country and everyone else is fine with it because they are the most popular. Your country is beautiful but you guys ruin by just being there. I honestly think if the Romans came back to life they would exterminate you idiots and Make Italy Great Again.
>>
>>76224721
was he based enough?
>>
>>76226510
t. trumpfag
>>
>>76226510
That city should be nuked
>>
>>76226510
well said
>>
File: trash1.jpg (67 KB, 520x250) Image search: [Google]
trash1.jpg
67 KB, 520x250
>>76226731
Really though, look at your country. No minimum wage in Italy, nobody obeys the law, you suck immigrant dick, mafia trashes the country for money and your people are rude lazy assholes who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

This is how your people treat their own country... What a fucking disgrace. It smells like shit walking down the streets in Italy.
>>
File: trash2.jpg (39 KB, 450x265) Image search: [Google]
trash2.jpg
39 KB, 450x265
>>76227349
You fucking Italians need to wake up. Look around you and just see what your own people and government are doing to your country. This is beyond talking at this moment. You need action. Your country could make so much damn money every year if you just cleaned it up and made it safe. Take care of your country or nobody will want to visit anymore. With how shit your economy is we all know you can't afford not having all the money tourist bring into your country. Yes you say nuke Napoli instead of trying to make one of the most beautiful places in Italy worth travelling to your first decision is nuke it. What a joke.
>>
>>76224951
i can barely understand most of what he says, but dude has some hilarious antics
>>
>>76224721
>dog marriages
>>76226094

Do Italians have problems with dog fucking and marriages? WTF?
>>
>>76227977
>>76227349
>>76226510
that sure is a lot of text for a single bait
i'm giving you three (You)s for effort, but the quality is lacking
>>
>>76228933
Yes yes, leave it to an Italian to take serious things as a joke and a joke as a serious issue. So try this. Your country is a joke. Take care of it.
>>
>>76228204
As a prank, he stated that two bulldogs could marry each other, mocking the juridical value of a gay marriage
>>
>>76224951
LMAO that fish.
>>
>>76227996
His speech was quite nervous, as he was repeating a role in a kids' play
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.