[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why should you need a JD to challenge the Bar Exam? Why should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1463743995288.png (4 KB, 310x253) Image search: [Google]
1463743995288.png
4 KB, 310x253
Why should you need a JD to challenge the Bar Exam?
Why should there be a Bar Exam?
Why should there be a Bar?
Isn't this legalized racketeering?
>>
>>76219691
> Why do I need a medical degree to be a doctor?

Professional standards.
>>
Lawyer here. It's pretty much designed to keep poor people and, by extension, non-whites out of the profession.
>>
File: Abstract merchant(2).png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
Abstract merchant(2).png
4 KB, 368x376
>>76219691
Cool Jew m8.
>>
>>76219798
>inb4 omg rare flag
>inb4 R A R E
>inb4 A
>inb4 R
>inb4 E
>>
File: 135235623626.png (156 KB, 750x285) Image search: [Google]
135235623626.png
156 KB, 750x285
>Stupid whites always bitch about having to work for things and blame the Jews for it.

ugh
>>
>>76219896
Lawyers are always broteir or kikes, which are you?
>>
>>76219798
straw man

>>76219896
You really mean keep Goyim out. You notice the over-representation.
>>
>>76219691
This picture is modern art.
Only a select group of people understand its bold statement
>>
File: yuud.png (24 KB, 926x841) Image search: [Google]
yuud.png
24 KB, 926x841
>>76220001
>>76219691
>>
I accept that we are stuck with this system of qualifying as knowledgeable
>Why should you need a JD to challenge the Bar Exam?

This is the most important question. Why should anyone need to go spend money to learn the Law which should be easy to access public record for any Citizen?

Seems to me that anyone with motivation and an internet connection should be able to self-educate and challenge (with a fee) the Bar exam at any time.

I don't get why the Looniversities get to extort money.
>>
>>76219798
In the US it's the AMA. Which is part of the whole healthcare costs by artificially limiting the pool of doctors.
>>
I take it that there is actually no reason for the Juris Doctorate degree at all.

If the JD was necessary the Bar exam would not be necessary.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.