[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to bern out than to fade away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bernn.png (18 KB, 634x404) Image search: [Google]
bernn.png
18 KB, 634x404
Is it better to bern out than to fade away?
>>
It's best to die and let go of your corporeal form
>>
I am pretty sure Swedish media reports this as Bernie Sanders being 776 delegates behind Hillary without saying anything about most of them being super nominees.
Not sure if it's just me or if our media actually is pro-Hillary.
>>
>>76213402
Once he wins california more superdelegates will begin switching
>>
>>76215779

No, they won't. Clinton will still have millions more votes than Sanders even if the latter squeaks out a narrow victory in California.

Also, New Jersey is going to make Clinton the presumptive nominee before the polls even close in California on June 7.
>>
>>76216039
>counting superdelegates before they vote
You can't count those
>>
>>76216198

That is why it's called the "presumptive" nominee. The superdelegates have said over and over again they're for Clinton; Sanders has a better chance of winning California 80% to 20% than the superdelegates do of switching from Clinton to Sanders in mass numbers.

Also, the media declaring Clinton the nominee based on superdelegates is hardly unprecedented: They did the exact same thing for Barack Obama in 2008, declaring him the presumptive nominee over Clinton when he hit the magic number with pledged delegates and superdelegates. See:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-rbr0MVtLM
>>
File: 1425774807472.jpg (143 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
1425774807472.jpg
143 KB, 1175x766
I'm so glad Bernard The Jew doesn't even get nomination, and superdelegates are snubbing the senile commie kike like whore he is.

The less legitimacy SJW's get the better. That's why Trump teasing with debate and then snubbing Sanders was heavenly.

It's also fun to watch Democrats tearing themselves to pieces and desperate retards donating their welfare checks to kikelord.
>>
>>76213402
shit, it's pretty close

as long as hillary doesn't get a single vote in any of the remaining primaries Bernie might win
>>
>>76213402
I get the reference OP
I love rock n roll
Yes I do
>>
>>76219440
Woops
I WANT rock n roll
>>
>>76213402
>Is it better to bern out than to fade away
Fading away is better for Bernie from a financial perspective
>>
File: Untitled-1.gif (7 KB, 325x602) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.gif
7 KB, 325x602
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.