[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Uruguay the best place to live for a White man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16
File: uruguay5.jpg (174 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
uruguay5.jpg
174 KB, 550x365
I've been researching this shit. According to CIA World Fact Factbook, they are 88% White (compared to 64 for the US.)

My command of Spanish s así/así, I am White with blue eyes and brown hair that turns blonde in summer.

From what I have been reading and seeing, overall it looks a fuck if a lot more White than than the avg "metrapoliton" place in the US.

Dp we have anyone who lives there? What's the pay like? If one is at a top 10 US LAw School and works on his Spanish, do you think think I'd have a decent chance to break into the "elite" or upper middle class?
>>
File: urguay1.jpg (62 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
urguay1.jpg
62 KB, 450x320
look at this show of a crowd....shit other than Poland, can you imagine seeing this many White people these days?
>>
File: Uraguay-CIA-world-factbook.png (180 KB, 1974x768) Image search: [Google]
Uraguay-CIA-world-factbook.png
180 KB, 1974x768
from CIA world fact book...will look for more photos of people...if we have anyone in here frrom Uruguay, please respond,,,
>>
File: urafuay2].jpg (428 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
urafuay2].jpg
428 KB, 1600x1200
another one,,,this one seems to have 2 chinks in it, maybe more of a missionary thing>
>>
>>76211766
Too bad it shares borders with africa and brazil.
>>
File: uruugay20].jpg (149 KB, 736x482) Image search: [Google]
uruugay20].jpg
149 KB, 736x482
>>
>>76212985
>with africa and brazil
How exactly does a nation border 2 different continents?

But to answer what I think id your question, have been to montevideo and it is....sad to say, Whiter than most European cities.

Fucking London less than 50% White, Peris they aren't eve able to give you the numbers by law...
>>
File: Ruraruary1.jpg (30 KB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
Ruraruary1.jpg
30 KB, 371x500
>>
The more I look into this and monte video, if I spend an extra year or two in Law school getting the degree I need, I can sit in on 400 level spanish classes and try to get the a job with the firm I want in Monte Video..
>>
File: 1456016819436.jpg (54 KB, 770x432) Image search: [Google]
1456016819436.jpg
54 KB, 770x432
>>76212148
>please respond
>please clap
>>
File: ur-flag-girll.jpg (161 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
ur-flag-girll.jpg
161 KB, 800x530
>>
>>76214541
>>please respond
>>please clap
clap or not-- don't really give a shit-- making an online list of pictures from net while waiting for my plane delay. Even if it gets removed, link will be here tonight when I get to hotel..
>>
File: or-flag-2-girrll.jpg (125 KB, 466x712) Image search: [Google]
or-flag-2-girrll.jpg
125 KB, 466x712
>>
File: bikinik-beach-girls.jpg (96 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bikinik-beach-girls.jpg
96 KB, 800x600
the more I see of this place, the more amazing it looks. They are fare more White than the US. Next time, want to spent an week in monte video...
>>
>>76211766
http://web.zonamerica.com/home/
Visit that page. Zona America Is a pretty cool place with a lot of multinational companies, maybe you can find a job there. Uruguay it's pretty cool and if you work as a lawyer or something you can make a lot of money.
>>
File: 1446414558740.jpg (47 KB, 516x446) Image search: [Google]
1446414558740.jpg
47 KB, 516x446
>>76211766
The fuck are you doing in Malta?
>>
File: latinamerica.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
latinamerica.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1000
>>76213608
>not getting the black argentina meme

how new are you?
>>
>>76216333
gracias mi amigo. I think...I go to what is considered an "elite" law school here," so all I'd really need is to perfect my Spanish and do an extra year in Law School to really focus on International stuff.

tqbh senpai, even with blue eyes and hair that turns blonde in summer, I get along a lot better with Italians, Spaniards (REAL Spanish from Spain), and Whites in South America rather than American girls (and even males). I just find them boring.

The whole Panama Papers banking scandal really pissed me off bc it shined a light on a field I was hoping to go into. So long as one operates right at the very edge of what's "legal" and illegal, the plebs will never know the difference.

Thanks mate, going to have a look at this...
>>
Im from Uruguay. Its about 85% white 10%black and 5%mestizo at least in Montevideo but it depends mainly on where would you live cos there are neighborhoods with 100% black and mestizo people(marconi for example) and other with 100%white rich people(pocitos)
>>
>>76217695
Si trabaja de abogado no va a terminar en el marconi.
>>
>>76217315
>new are you
I love how people here treat "new" as if it were an insult...as if the fact that I've spent a lot of my free time here over the past ~3 years is something to be proud of....

And No, I don't think you get the difference between Uruguay and Argentina. Argentina is all jigaboos claiming to be White.

Uruguay--luckily most people don't seem to know-- IS actually 90% White, and they drove on the right side of the road.

All you need is to speak Spanish well, get a job, and you are back to the closest thing to 1950s USA that exists on earth today.
>>
>>76217378
Uruguay is expensive and depends a lot on Brazil and Argentina. With a degree youll find work and acomodation pretty easily but i recomend you to come for 2 weeks at least before choosing
>>
>>76217789
ya se pero capas le toca pasar por algun barrio turbio
>>
>>76218051
que se compre una 9mm
>>
>>76217892
I wish it was like that, Uruguay is filled with feminists and liberals and we're being invaded by bolivians paraguayans etc. Every day crime and the economy are worse, we are having 10% inflation and it looks like it will bigger as the time flies by
>>
>>76217695
Curious-- I had a relative who worked as a high government official there, so I got meet some of the "elites" at receptions for the UK embassy and such.

Are just about all the really wealthy people White there? I'm not even aspiring to be "really" wealthy, upper-middle class would be fine with me
>>
>>76211766
I realized this the other day as well. The wife is coming around to our main vacation area being South America instead of Europe. Europe is basically Muslim now and a shithole. South America seems much whiter and safer, specifically chile and Uruguay.
>>
>>76218342
From low-middle class to upper class white people are the majority.Most whites are a spaniard-italian mix. Poor people are 40white 40mestizo 20 black id say
>>
>>76218339
>I wish it was like that
admittedly, in time I was there, only saw "nice" parts bc related to a Brit diplomat there.

But given what's going on in Europe these days, the USA, etc.. seems like a nice change of pace...
This is surely a dumb question but don't feel like bringup up an atlas-- how extreme are the season there? does it even snow in monte video?
>>
File: cop9HW4.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
cop9HW4.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>76217695
>>76217789
1. On a sale of 1 to 10 (1 being 4th reich, 10 being Sweden) how cucked is Uruguay?
2. What is your ethnicity, family background (where are your ancestors from), and appearance (hair color, eye color, skin tone)?
3. What percent of white Uruguayans would you say are actually white and not mediterranean looking?
4. How much does it cost to live there?
5. How are the women?
>>
>>76211766
>Malta
>white

kek you are a bunch of swarthy looking arabts
>>
>>76218626
>spaniard-italian mix
honestly, my favorite sort of people. The Nords/German are just too much fucking Door mats, and when I'm in Malta or Southern Italy, these people are lazier than nigers and also a bit too dark.

Urugians seem just right.
>>
>>76216333
Could you answer my questions too?
>>76218856
>>
>>76218978
>kek you are a bunch of swarthy looking arabts
Nigger you think I live here/was born here? Esp now, that the motherfuckers start with "Summer hours," no where has air-conditioning, and they are as lazy as arabs?

Thank christ I'm not from here.
>>
>>76218712
Summers are hot, about 30-35c and winters are cold reaching 0c sometimes but it never snows.There are some floodings when it rains a lot and some droughts. Sometimes there are some fucked up storms with a lot of wind and rain like last month we had a tornado outta nowhere but it passed over a small city and not Montevideo. In Montevideo: hot in summer cold in winter with plenty of rain all year long.
>>
>>76211766
Anyone know what happened to the little boy who was embarrassing professional women's field hockey players? I think they banned him in the name of equality
>>
>>76219264
sounds cool man, you are my escape country.

Legal weed jajajaja
>>
>>76216333
anon, depending on your age, you know you could (if you are smart) do well on the LSAT,write a tear-jerker essay about growing up in a slum with a mother who was addicted to crack, and if you score over !16-ish? get into any UG/Law School/MEd school you want in the US...
>>
>>76219642
*score over 160ish (for essay)
>>
>>76218856
1- Eeh id say 7, people are getting more liberal and young people are pretty liberal(feminist,drugs,communism,etc) but theres also some conservative young people. 65liberal 35 conservative
2 One side is fully italian from toscana but pretty germanic looking(blond hair blue eyes etc) the other is french-spanish ( brown eyes and hair). ive brown eyes brown hair(used to be blond) and white skin
3- I think 70 30. A lot of meds dont look like them, including my family
4 Idk how much exactly bcos im 16 but its damn expensive and increasing(10% inflation)
5 Good loking but liberal(young ones)
>>
>>76218856
1. Like a 2.5?
2. I look like an a mexican. Brown skin, black hair, big eyes, chubby. My ancestors are spanish. My grand grandmother was black and my grand grandfather was white af.
3. 65%
4. Depends. Internet + light + water + more shit = like 15.000 pesos.
5. Most of them are "ok".
>>
>>76219319
>>>76211766 (OP)
>Anyone know what happened to the little boy who was embarrassing professional women's field hockey players
not exactly on topic, but they made him quit once he got to high school.
IT still pisses me off that they have all female colleges in the US (Smith, etc..) all female boarding schools in the US, yet the cunts have even made then open up every military academy.

IF we have any colleg-aged anons here, I really hope next year you will apple to Smith or Mount Hollyoke. Fuck them.
>>
>>76220073
how old are you?? uruguay is pretty liberal
>>
>>76220193
Soy del interior, aca no estan tan incha huevos como en la capital.
>>
>>76220295
con razon
>>
>>76217892
That's funny because half of the pictures of "White Uruguayans" you posted are Argentines you idiot.

See:
Argentine flags >>76213787
Argentine soccer jerseys >>76213302
Argentine brands (Speed, CTI movil) >>76216042

Fucking retard
>>
It's a fine country. I only spent a weekend there, unfortunately, but I'd like to go again. I would certainly live there if I had to.

They had a lot of red tape though, from what I gathered. It might not be corrupt like the countries around it, but it's not as open as western markets.
>>
Is you white? Aren't you some kind of Phoenician?
>>
>>76220535
Yo no le queria decir nada pero si, posteo puros argies. La sombrilla de motorola bien podria ser de aca en el 2006-7.
>>
File: negrocabeza.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
negrocabeza.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>mfw even with niggers like pic related we're actually whiter than Europ... I mean Eurabia

Come home white man
>>
>>76221056
Albania is the only country in Europe you are "whiter" than my pigmentally challenged friend
>>
>>76221056
Para que les das municion posteando ese bolita de mierda?
>>
>>76221203

Shouldn't you be preparing the bombs for Ramadan, Mohammed?
>>
>>76211924

>taking photos from America

Top kek
>>
>>76211766
Several very very elite groups have compounds in Uruguay, including the Bushes. It is probably a safe haven when the West, Russia, China and Mid East go bananas.

In fact, one of the world's strategic uber-brains—you know, those guys that routinely overthrow governments and nations—has a ranch there. Clean food supply, hardy tough people and out-to-the-way location, you're safe there.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/09/edward-luttwak-machiavelli-of-maryland
>>
>>76221801
You are confusing Uruguay with Paraguay, that's where the Bush ranch is.

That being said Patagonia is indeed one of the safest places to survive a worldwide happenimg.
>>
>>76220535
>Fucking retard
Sambo, the point is that White men would like to go be around where the Germans and Italians settled.
All those fucking "borders" on your continent were lines drawn by the White man for our own convenience.

Do you truly think we Whites give a fuck about which line crosses where? We just want to live among our own kind.

And Sambo, I'd add it's YOU who's the retard for thinking any White man gives a rat's ass about such things other than to make you pay for fütbal tickets. :]

Now Go Home And Get Your Fuckin' Shine Box.
>>
File: 1464549689164.gif (574 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1464549689164.gif
574 KB, 295x221
>>76223105
>I'm such a retard that I can't even get flags right when trolling
>This Argie got me BTFO! Oy vey! Better write a long winded meme post with more insults before everyone catches up to what an idiot I am
End yourself useless cretin.
>>
>>76220535
>falling for the bait
>>
There isn't much to see or do in Uruguay that you can already do in Argentina with all due respect to Urubros.
>>
File: argentine.jpg (9 KB, 160x164) Image search: [Google]
argentine.jpg
9 KB, 160x164
"Oh look, honey, the Argentines think they're White again!"

Having spent 4 months down there (machu picchu sucks, the Galapagos was amazing (I think they've changed all the rules now thanks to too many chinks touching things) and patagonia also beautiful but in a different way.

Quito has interesting colonial architecture, but had to appreciate when little brown men are always in the midst of a coup and the volcano spewing ash all over shit.

Rio, Sao Paulo, And Buenos aires are all degenerate and full of trashy, dishonest females. Montevideo is the best of the lot.
>>
>>76223687
>This Argie got me BTFO!
Wow! you described the exact thought process that went on in me head! oi vey! "BTFO" on an anonymous cambodian cave painting forum. How will I ever live down the shame?

I don't believe you, and even if you are correct, I could give a fuck.
The point here is that for White men looking to be around other White people, certain areas in South America remain a good place to meet a White female and raise White kids.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.