[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would she be objectively better or worse than Obama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Her.jpg (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
Her.jpg
6 KB, 255x197
Would she be objectively better or worse than Obama?
>>
File: 1450127443745.jpg (101 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1450127443745.jpg
101 KB, 825x648
1000x worse

Obama is moderate compared to her
>>
>>76211199
having someone as crooked as hilary in office is 10 times (maybe more) than obama..
i mean, he literally kicked her out of his cabinet after benghazi..

fuck hilary.. i dont understand why people vote for her.
>>
>>76211199
Neither. She would be just another race baiting, agenda pushing, big banks shill that shits on the people she is supposed to serve.
>>
A vote for Hillary is a vote for status-quo
>>
Well, can't avoid it. Guess I'm hilldog nao
>>
>>76211380
god damn it i don't understand why you fucking leaf people think you're smarter than United States Citizens when you yourself have the personified form of the philosophy cuckold in your office.
do you say this shit to make you feel more intelligent, or are you actually suffering from Aspergers?
>>
>>76211525
they're shitposting bro
>>
>>76211199
>Will* she be objectively better or worse than Obama?

fixed that for ye
>>
>>76211380
Is it really status quo if the agenda is about slowly moving towards something? American society hasn't stood in the same place for the past 8 years.
>>
>>76211199
In October 2002, Hillary gave a speech supporting the Iraq War, and Obama gave a speech against it.
>>
>>76211199

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun." -Ecclesiastes 1:9
>>
Obama despite being a idiot at times shows some humanity. Like when he spaghettid during that anti trump speech. Hillary is a psycho cunt who fake laughed at Benghazi and shows no emotion but forced smiles. She's the perfect puppet.
>>
Objectively the same she already has made the 4 year plan
>>
>>76211737
And then he proceeded to merilly drone strike every child he could find in Middle East.
>>
>>76211959
So what do you expect from Hillary?
>>
File: gape1.jpg (21 KB, 729x399) Image search: [Google]
gape1.jpg
21 KB, 729x399
>>76211199
much worse ~ mass immigration, global proxy wars, special interest calling the shots ~ she's hideous

Trump 2016
>>
>>76211199
somebody should shoop that so it says ''I'm with Hitler.''
>>
>>76211199
Please don't tell me that "objectively" is becoming the new "literally"
>>
>>76211199
Worse. Combine both Jeb and George Bush with Obama and that what her Presidency would be like.
>>
>>76211199
Pretty much the same fabian society shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.