[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1464998038140.png (734 KB, 1080x1300) Image search: [Google]
1464998038140.png
734 KB, 1080x1300
Why are traditionals views and beliefs upon gender, race, nation, culture, identity automatically assumed to be relative to losers?
I've got my own understanding, but I'd like to hear the for or against justifications of these views.
>>
Because the old must be destroyed in order to make way for the new.

It's just that simple. The value of the views involved simply does not matter.
>>
>>76210963
Why must it be destroyed, why must you replace what already works?
>>
>>76211392
Why? To take power. It doesn't matter what works.
>>
>>76211642
Who will take power?
Again, why must they replace previous ideals?
>>
>>76211802
You're asking the wrong questions, dude. The people who take power are doing it for the sake of taking power, and the replacement of ideals is merely a means to an end.

There will always be some in the mix who have more noble goals, but most of them are just useful idiots anyway.
>>
>>76212220
Why does this benefit them?

>There will always be some in the mix who have more noble goals, but most of them are just useful idiots anyway.
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>76212421
>Why does this benefit them?
Because they are useful tools of the overall takeover, meaning they have perceived safety and power as a result. They're acting basically out of fear and other such primitive emotions.

>What do you mean by this?
Just that there will be some who help out just because they thought it was a good idea. Take Woodrow Wilson, for instance. Was he dumb? Doubt it. But he did say he was a "most unhappy man" after he recognized that he had sold his country out after signing the Federal Reserve Act, which apparently had seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
>>76210576
What's the point of this unrelated picture and why do you have it on your hard drive? Are you a degenerate 14 year old /v/ and /lgbt/ tourist?
>>
>>76212870
>Because they are useful tools of the overall takeover, meaning they have perceived safety and power as a result. They're acting basically out of fear and other such primitive emotions.

That's true.

The second part is actually along the lines of the road to ruin is paved by good intentions. I'm surprised at your ability to argue. I'm quite to meet someone alike you on /pol/ out of any place.

>>76213134
Because of idiots like you.
>>
>>76213337
Quite glad*
>>
>>76213337
/pol/ is especially shit when the presidential elections come around, but there are quite a number of seriously smart people here who could humble me in a heartbeat. They just tend to stay quiet unless something interesting comes along.
>>
>>76213577
I don't doubt it, /pol/ on this site is actually pretty good for random "Shining gem in a ocean of shit" threads.

retardchan on the other hand, don't even bother, /leftypol/ is okay though.

I actually started this thread on the basis of attracting the people who are going around stigmatizing others for having certain beliefs to see if they've got actual explanations for for their criticism against others. But I'm not surprised in the least that the only replies I've got are people who actually understand politics rather then have normie beliefs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.