[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Origins of Swedish cuckery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: archie.jpg (6 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
archie.jpg
6 KB, 220x230
Just as the title says. I know far less about Scandinavian history than I do other Western European nations, and I'm curious as to what historically led Sweden to becoming the punchline it is today. I'd rather get a serious, factual answer than straight jokes,please.
>>
>>76209586
Too many years of comfy peace lulled them into a sense of innocence when viewing other cultures. They'll get an education son enough.
>>
>>76209586
International pressure into accepting mass immigration, which is directly a globalist scheme, and almost all globalists are Shlomos. Sweden was prosperous, racially homogeneous, never had many reasons to think their government was actively trying to wipe them out before. The more happy and prosperous your nation is, the easier they'll fall for propaganda, if it's dressed up with a smile.
>>
I guess because of World War 2? We just looked at all the destruction while helping the Nazis and shit. People feel like they have to redeem all of that shit, even tho we also helped a shit ton of people after and during the war. I honestly have no idea exactly how we became Tumblr if it was a country, maybe we try to hard to look good/be progressive that we have been blinded to all the problems it has caused.
>>
>>76209586
its wasn't that long ago, as in 150 years ago about, the majority of Swedes were ultra nationalists and were redpilled for the most part, but they lost a war against the Russians, I think it was the Great Northern War, afterwards they stopped engaging in military conflict, and ultimately became beta pacifists and lost their sense of nationalism
>>
>>76211640
It was the Swedish–Norwegian War in 1814 who was our last war, which we won. You could still be right tho
>>
>>76209586
>that rare cool rasta colour flag

Into the flag folder it goes
>>
They don't realize how good they have it.
>>
File: 1443977707358.png (651 KB, 1156x1140) Image search: [Google]
1443977707358.png
651 KB, 1156x1140
>>76209586
Merchants happened.
>>
Swedes didn't fight in WW2 (just a handful, don't even start, Sven). It made their men very feminine. Ever heard a swede talk? They talk very girly and stress words like a homo. It's their way to socialize. As they have no workings skills, they have to rely on their social structure to gain a job.
>>
>>76212724
this
>>
>>76212724
This tb h the cuckery is so deep rooted in swedes from generations of jewish brainwashing. Dissidents are easly removed by losing jobs/getting slandered to shit if they were to appear.
>>
>>76213295
Japan fought in WWII and they would be even more cucked than sweden if any browns exoisted in that part of the world
>>
>>76212724
The sort of answer I was looking for. I'll see I'm utterly shocked it's linked to Jews.
>>
>>76211132
I guess it has something to do with the murder of Folke Bernadotte sven.
After that you slowly drifted into this full retard "we'll show them that our path is superior"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.