[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the West ever go to war against Saudi Arabia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Will the West ever go to war against Saudi Arabia?
>>
I wish; I'd rather see the West bomb them than Iran.
>>
File: Thread bumping tool.jpg (240 KB, 1280x685) Image search: [Google]
Thread bumping tool.jpg
240 KB, 1280x685
No need. Just cut off all aid to all Muslim countries, refuse to intervene, and watch in grim satisfaction as they all butcher one another in an orgy of sectarian warfare.

The only reason Iran and Saudi Arabia aren't at war right now is because of the United States military presence in SA.

Just pull out and let them go at one another. After all, why should we spend trillions of dollars and sacrifice the lives of our soldiers to kill jihadis, when we can just have jihadis kill one another?
>>
File: 1448580210983.jpg (91 KB, 679x423) Image search: [Google]
1448580210983.jpg
91 KB, 679x423
No and never. amerifaggots can't fight with muslims. they tried and failed alhamdulillah. leaving 15.000 dead soldier
>>
>>76205586
I second this.
>>
File: 466353-quagmire.jpg (22 KB, 476x640) Image search: [Google]
466353-quagmire.jpg
22 KB, 476x640
>>76205947
>just pull out
>>
>>76205523
It took US troops 3 weeks to get to Baghdad, against an actual military.
They'd get their asses handed to them against Israel, a country the size of Rhode Island.
>>
I'd love to see the game cube get nuked
>>
it seems like it might happen if trump wins

they killed his friends, now they must die
>>
>>76205947
Seriously this. The only reason they're so smug is because America is there to intervene for them. Let them all burn I say. Bring back our troops.
>>
Saudi's can't handle the houthis. They would get rekt in a week or less.
>>
>>76206128
Yeah, and that was only because the US never went in hard like they were supposed to. Plus, Iraq never had a ton of infrastructure. Saudi Arabia would crumble as soon as tactical bombing started.
>>
File: 1442159413434.jpg (112 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
1442159413434.jpg
112 KB, 768x512
>>76205523
once their oil runs out it's clobberin time, by that point Europe will be in turmoil so no one will care when the kikes go full bullldozer on the rest of the arabs

>implying that wasn't their plan all along...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.